Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

King of Supplements - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King of Supplements (9991 Views)

Forget About Adekunle Gold, This Is The King Of Photoshop(photos) / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King of Supplements by MannieA(f): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
victorian:

What of the he goat husband that can't control his dicck!

So wife cannot allow her sister stay with her again?
She should cut off her sister ,abi? Because she has one he goat for house ?
I pity women who alienate their female blood whom they are close to, because of husband .

Women should ask themselves , do their husbands stop their younger brothers from visiting them or even staying over , when they are married ?

They don't , because the husband knows his blood brother will not betray him , even if some do betray but not in all cases . You can't cause bad blood between yourself and siblings cos u are married . Its wrong !

Watch and know whom you wish to marry and make the right choice !

If I have a sister and we are very close , I will not alienate her from my home ços am married . Except I'm not close to my sis but if we are so close , she can visit and stay over.

I personally wouldn't allow any family member stay very long in my matrimonial home when I just got married. Unless they have accommodation problem or any other problem and they need help. They can visit but not for long,it doesn't mean that there should be bad blood and alienating of any family member. I just simply want to enjoy my marriage and I need space.

The woman isn't doing anything bad if she wants to save her marriage. I'm pretty sure her sister has a house or stays with her parents. That's why communication and polite ways of addressing a situation matters a lot.

The man lacks self-control and the younger sister is too dumb to realize she needs to dress modestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King of Supplements by MannieA(f): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
My sister, I no dey accommodate anybody for my house be it male or female. Na my law even before marriage. If the man get dog peniss wey no fit resist woman e beta make the sister no stay for the house

abi..very simple
There is no need for too much talk.
Re: King of Supplements by MannieA(f): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Deckline:
Enjoy your life o jare.. You no fi dey drink ogi everyday na,sumtimes,you go need sumtin light like custard.
Nothing go happen.

mtchewwwwww.
Re: King of Supplements by Oyindidi(f): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
MannieA:

abi..very simple
There is no need for too much talk.
He may be lusting after the sister before now. I wonder why someone will bring in a grown up to stay with her in 3 years old marriage.
Re: King of Supplements by MannieA(f): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
He may be lusting after the sister before now. I wonder why someone will bring in a grown up to stay with her in 3 years old marriage.

I taya o
I ain't allowing that kinda crap.
But I'm still praying to God to give me a man with self control.
Re: King of Supplements by Rubbiish(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
MannieA:
Sometimes I just sit and wonder why some people need to seek other peoples advice for a situation they can handle easily.
OP....it seems you have interest in the girl
This is a minor issue. It is your house, sit your wife down and talk to her. Marriage needs communication and lack of communication destroys the home. Tell your wife to caution her sister and tell her what to wear around the house or better still tell your wife that you don't like the idea of her sister staying,afterall you both just got married and you need some space.

Truth be told,even if your wife dresses seductively you would still have eyes on her sister. Take her sister like your own flesh and blood.
It is not as easy as u ladies are seeing it.
As a man it won't be easy for op to disclose his feeling abt the wife sister to her, because it is wrong and d op is aware of this, but he just can't help it. Again compelling the sister not stay is also not easy because she has done nothing wrong. If her sister place is her last option for accommodation, then op will be punishing an innocent girl. There is only one way out!
Re: King of Supplements by Rubbiish(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
MannieA:

I personally wouldn't allow any family member stay very long in my matrimonial home when I just got married. Unless they have accommodation problem or any other problem and they need help. They can visit but not for long,it doesn't mean that there should be bad blood and alienating of any family member. I just simply want to enjoy my marriage and I need space.

The woman isn't doing anything bad if she wants to save her marriage. I'm pretty sure her sister has a house or stays with her parents. That's why communication and polite ways of addressing a situation matters a lot.

The man lacks self-control and the younger sister is too dumb to realize she needs to dress modestly.
That maybe d case
Re: King of Supplements by nwanneniressure: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
EncourageMe:
Hello good guests on Nairaland forum, I hid my identity by opening this account to receive some encouragement from you, I actually know is a big sin to do it with her... To be brief, I newly got married to my wife, just 3years old marriage, now her younger beautiful sister came to visit us during 2018 Christmas, I have recently discovered my wife is trying to make her to be fully staying with us... Mean while i cannot trust my self when it comes to sex urge sometimes, I do not know if i can be responsible enough to remove my eye from her in the nearest future, the way she usually wear bun-shots and sexily attractive do not help matter as well. What do i do please?
baba chop and clean mouth.you no know weda na Bleep your wife dey go Bleep sef for early morning.
And i no sure sef say your wife sef dey give you better Bleep.
Chop d tin baba.if she finds out,make d marriage cast na.wetin b marriage sef?

2 Likes

Re: King of Supplements by Oyindidi(f): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
MannieA:

I taya o
I ain't allowing that kinda crap.
But I'm still praying to God to give me a man with self control.
Not cos of my man. I don't want family wahala. My niece wanted to come and stay with me and I yet to reply
Re: King of Supplements by Rubbiish(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
I think 3yrs marriage is old enough to accommodate siblings. The issue here is the mindset of the individual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King of Supplements by lilmax(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
if you are wise enough, you'll know it's a FINE trap you are about to enter

your wife and her sister got a plan A

your wife got a plan B your wife sister doesn't know about

use your sense, your wife seeing her sister with bum short everywhere without saying anything says a lot

I need a another drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King of Supplements by Rubbiish(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
nwanneniressure:
baba chop and clean mouth.you no know weda na Bleep your wife dey go Bleep sef for early morning.
Lol this guy grin
Re: King of Supplements by MannieA(f): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbiish:

It is not as easy as u ladies are seeing it.
As a man it won't be easy for op to disclose his feeling abt the wife sister to her, because it is wrong and d op is aware of this, but he just can't help it. Again compelling the sister not stay is also not easy because she has done nothing wrong. If her sister place is her last option for accommodation, then op will be punishing an innocent girl. There is only one way out!

..If it's accommodation problem I will rent a house for her.

I'm not gonna allow anyone stay in my house for that long period of time,be it male or female.

What is the way out?!
Re: King of Supplements by MannieA(f): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
nwanneniressure:

This is a very bad advice.
So because of 10mins sex he should ruin his marriage??
How would you feel if your wife bleeps your younger brother??
Whatever goes around comes around. Change your mindset.

4 Likes

Re: King of Supplements by Oyindidi(f): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbiish:

I think 3yrs marriage is old enough to accommodate siblings. The issue here is the mindset of the individual.
You are talking to the wrong person. I don't accommodate anyone in my house. My younger sister and her family stayed with us for a year plus when the husband travelled out of the country. They had accommodation problem apart from that, it will take the grace of God for me to acomodate anyone
Re: King of Supplements by MannieA(f): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbiish:

Re: King of Supplements by Oyindidi(f): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
nwanneniressure:
This one dey talk like small pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King of Supplements by EncourageMe: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Newboss:
Just fūck her already. angry
I did not Bleep her or i have not Bleep her please.
Re: King of Supplements by Rubbiish(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
You are talking to the wrong person. I don't accommodate anyone in my house. My younger sister and her family stayed with us for a year plus when the husband travelled out of the country. They had accommodation problem apart from that, it will take the grace of God for me to acomodate anyone
I only referred to siblings & not strangers
Re: King of Supplements by MannieA(f): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
EncourageMe:
I did not Bleep her or i have not Bleep her please.

But you plan on doing so....mtchewwww
You're talking like you really want to do it.
Re: King of Supplements by victorian(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Madam, give Op some advice na

What do you want him to do??

He should learn self control .

He's a human being , and not a lower animal .

Moreover He's not a dog that's fucvks anything fucvkable .
Re: King of Supplements by ourkobo: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol
Re: King of Supplements by victorian(f): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
My sister, I no dey accommodate anybody for my house be it male or female. Na my law even before marriage. If the man get dog peniss wey no fit resist woman e beta make the sister no stay for the house

Too bad .

If my sister is a youth coper and posted to my town, assuming .

She will stay with me , if she desires to. I won't tell her no space because of my husband . Because nobody knows tomorrow. The husband u are so glued on today , may end up beating u blue black through another misunderstanding and maybe by then your younger sister whom u didn't allow live with u during her service is married with kids , staying in a spacious house but to accommodate you, she will say sorry Aunty. We have a full house , so sorry u can't stay with us. Why not check into a hotel for a while until he calms down. Then I and my husband will go talk to him.

How will u feel as her sister ?

Cos she too is protecting her home from you.

People should learn to realise that the person u help today , will help u later in life .

Life is not all about , just me and husband .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: King of Supplements by Rubbiish(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
MannieA:

..If it's accommodation problem I will rent a house for her.

I'm not gonna allow anyone stay in my house for that long period of time,be it male or female.

What is the way out?!
Hmm
What if u do not have d means to pay for their accommodation & there is space in your house, won't u allow them to stay? Mind u i am only referring to siblings.
Re: King of Supplements by ImaIma1(f): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
I just think some women invite trouble by themselves. Inasmuch as a wife may trust her husband, she should not test his trust and faithfulness by tempting him and acting oblivious of things around her.

Blood and water are very different. She is not his sister and cannot see her as such

1 Like

Re: King of Supplements by Rubbiish(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
victorian:

Too bad .

She will stay with me , if she desires to. I won't tell her no space because of my husband . Because nobody knows tomorrow. The husband u are so glued on today , may end up beating u blue black through another misunderstanding and maybe by then your younger sister whom u didn't allow live with u during her service is married with kids , staying in a spacious house but to accommodate you, she will say sorry Aunty. We have a full house , so sorry u can't stay with us. Why not check into a hotel for a while until he calms down. Then I and my husband will go talk to him.

People should learn to realise that the person u help today , will help u later in life .

True

1 Like

Re: King of Supplements by babakb: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
victorian:

Too bad .

If my wife brings her younger sister to our house wearing bumshorts around, then she just brought temptation, if I fail it's her fault.
Re: King of Supplements by victorian(f): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
babakb:

If my wife brings her younger sister to our house wearing bumshorts around, then she just brought temptation, if I fail it's her fault.

Just listen to yourself ! If u fail? sad

So your wife should cut off from her blood sister cos she married the alimghty babakb who seems not to have control over his dick ! He fucvks anything on bum shorts! Smhhh!

Then go and rape her . Shes all yours!
Re: King of Supplements by dancharis1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Don't do it.
Talk with your wife about it if you can.
But if you can't, just don't do it
Re: King of Supplements by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
My man please learn how to control your sexual urge. I still wonder how you guys fall for your family members because I have lived with numerous beautiful family relations of mine but I never for once battle with the urge to sex them.

2 Likes

Re: King of Supplements by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbiish:
How bros?
my guycheesy..happy election daycheesy.
Re: King of Supplements by Gracesofar(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
Use rope tie that penisssss, your wife younger sister be like your younger sister

It won't work. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day / Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos) / South African Woman Reveals Why Nigerian Men Love Them, Blast Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.