Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Best Kept Secret For Men On How To Last Very Long In..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Kept Secret For Men On How To Last Very Long In..... (533 Views)

This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Kept Secret For Men On How To Last Very Long In..... by muzikpromoter: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
....bed

this is a top secret
for a man to last from 50 minutes long on wards, use this best kept secret, revealed to me by my late grandfather

get pawpaw seeds, ripe pawpaw i mean, the pawpaw should be completely ripe, not a tiniest green spot

fry the seeds in cooking oil
grind the fried seeds into powder

mix this powder with coconut water and keep it in the early morning sun for one hour

after add pure honey to the mixture and stir

after you stir to get a complete mixture, get the urine of a dog and add it

after you add the urine of a dog,

drink the whole thing

disclaimer: The poster of this article is not responsible for any adverse/side effects after taking this 'dangerous' concoction
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Only Nigerian Fashion Telegram Channel You Need To Join [fashion Lovers] / How Does One React To This / OPINION: Dating/relationship Is Another Form Of Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.