Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love (1750 Views)

Whats Wid Guys And Boobs? / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by paulicoco: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2010
Dear nairalanders,

I really need ur help! Ihave been goin out wid this guy for the past 3 years! The first 1 1/2 years were beautiful, we met eachothers family and even thought about settling down after finishing university! We went on s holiday and just had loads of fun together. Until he started to change towards me and confessed tht he was having a 7months relationship wid a ugandan girl at his working place! .my world fell apart, particularly when the girl started harrasing and insulting me, tellin me all the nasty things which she used to do wid my bf ans how ugly I was and god knows what!! Althougj I was hurt I decided to forgive him and got pregnant, but lost the baby after all the stress!he at first tried his best to make it up to me after his affair and went back to treating me like a queen, !but he later on started to become obsessive and paranoiid and started being violent and abusive to me! He once even raped me! I thought tht I was pregnant after that incident and told him about it but all he cud say was: don't bring any bastard into my house, I can't be the father of this 'thing'that u may b carrying.I cried myself to sleep on that night but - was lucky tht I wasn't pregnant after I tested negative for a pregnancy! Ireally want to break up wid this boy, because I feel like I have lost all my dignity,self confidence and pride- but - don't know why I still luv him and believe it everytime he tells me that he loves me and can't live without me! Guys I need ur advice concerning this issue
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Onchedu(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2010
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2010
U mean he rap3d u?
Abeg mak d nxt pesin type com coz i de speechless.
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2010
you are on the weak side.You have to be bold and call it quit,he will come back,but avoid him and with time you will get it off.
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by baslone: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2010
pauli coco:

!but he later on started to become obsessive and paranoiid and started being violent and abusive to me! He once even despoiled me! I thought tht I was pregnant after that incident and told him about it but all he cud say was: don't bring any naughty person into my house, I can't be the father of this 'thing'that u may b carrying.issue

pauli coco:

but - don't know why I still luv him and believe it everytime he tells me that he loves me and can't live without me! Guys I need your advice concerning this issue

And you believe he loves you! shocked

It's either you are dumb, blind or stupid!

Which One?!!!
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
@poster
RA-PE, INFIDELITY, PHYSICAL ABUSE, EMOTIONAL ABUSE. . . . . . . . . .be careful DEATH is the only one left on that list!
and if you keep on having unprotected s e x with this guy, knowing fully well that he is cheating on you, then it might come knocking at your door sooner than you think with an HIV+ test.

you are in a difficult situation where you have to DISENGAGE yourself from that love and let your BRAIN take over. just like if you were in love with a murderer, no matter how good it may be, this love would be wrong!

this is a serious case of CRAZY IN LOVE!
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by 1104(f): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2010
Who ever preaches epistles in his post should please leave it outside!! grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by IyaBasira: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2010
I feel very sorry for you. It's obvious from what you've told us that he doesn't love you any more. Please pack your bags and leave.
Please do so before death knocks on your door.
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
190, :

Who ever preaches epistles in his post should please leave it outside!! grin grin

whoever has nothing to say should refrain from posting. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Tinksh(f): 3:37am On Aug 30, 2010
Get out NOW!!!!!! Save yourself girl!! That isnt love!!!!!
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by seedord247(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2010
I will advice you to pray to God he know all things, this are one of the attribute of love. Don't mind people giving you advice to leave him if you know you truly love him call and sit him down, tell him d positive moment you people have share together, i.e Your both plans, your dreams for him etc. and if it still persist you can call me on 08028369369 for special advice on this.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Tinksh(f): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2010
'The attributes of love' What rubbish!!!! Just an excuse you guys use to control people!!
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by deniyor: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2010
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Olami099(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2010
@poster,True love use 2 live 4ever,Never fades,Never dies but be4 dis can come true a person must be patient,enduring.My sist pls keep enduring and all shall be well
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2010
babe you need to be strong.nobody but you can help you in this situation.
Quit working so hard to make the rship work.

If you have frends try and hang out more with them.keep talking about the pain to any listening ear.be gentle with yourself.tell yourself and believe you deserve a better man.
Remind yourself you are a woman and you are made to be loved not abused.write a list of y you must leave him.
If by anychance you have an admirer hang out with him go on dates wth him.
Avoid him
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Olami099(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2010
@andromida, do u think dats d best 4 her to do?
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Rocktation(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2010
How else d'you leave anybody apart from just 'leaving' them? There's no magic to it, i promise. Just up and leavvve!
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by doriscarter: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2013
[b]I am Precious Levitte, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank Olorun for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. Olorun released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to Olorun for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. email him on; Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com[/b]
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Rocktation: How else d'you leave anybody apart from just 'leaving' them? There's no magic to it, i promise. Just up and leavvve!

Exactly!!

@OP, I know it's hard for you, judging by your efforts, time and emotions you've put into the relationship, but the harsh truth is that, that relationship WILL NEVER work out. No matter how you keep hoping for him to 'change', he won't. Just quit the relationship, endure the hurts and pains and move on
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
You NEED to dump him.Well I know our ladies,they prefer men that feeds them Shit,so any advice here wud fall on deaf ears.
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love by tontodike1: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
allen onyema portrait painting by Ayodeji Ayeola Awizzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306CgEPakTI
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WiZkRIOqlzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

portraiture painting by ayodeji abiodun ayeola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OZWGBa6Gkc
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-OZWGBa6Gkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

family portrait painting by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmitOUcSPFM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mmitOUcSPFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ayeola ayodeji abiodun awizzy painting portrait of oluwatoyin abba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEujpX9QJWY
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VEujpX9QJWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nigeria best painter: ayeola ayodeji abiodun (Awizzy) painting portrait of Agnes Abba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XR9QqzMW4Y
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-XR9QqzMW4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

one weekend in Iyahmo, in Edo State Governors house (Adams Osiomhole) among the guest of Governor was Ayeola Ayodeji drawing the Governor life. 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9eYOMiL9o
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ew9eYOMiL9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

portrait painting of Lola Adefope by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DF2qqZMKQ4
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8DF2qqZMKQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uloma Egbuna portrait painting by Visual Artist Ayodeji Ayeola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DckWqBTotxY
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DckWqBTotxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jennifer Charles Omodibo portraiture painting by Ayeola Ayodeji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t2LiTLI00I
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2t2LiTLI00I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry From Another Tribe? / My Wife Posted Our Wedding Pics On Facebook,my Fone Ringing Since Morng / Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.