Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! (1752 Views)

Guys, Make Sure You Do This For Your Wife - It Proves Your Love / Your Girlfriend Is Not Your Responsibility / Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by wakes: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2012
It is your responsibility to love your wife, husband. It may not be all rosy but you have to. God expects nothing less!
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Pacify: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2012
wakes: My wife told me in my face that I should just wait... She would get a guy out there to be hanging out with! What should I do? Kindly advice me. Thanks

Your wife cannot just wake up one sudden morning and say she wants 2 hang out with a new guy, what was the problem behind the reason?
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2012
FREE AM NAH, WHY U WAN GIVE URSELF BP FOR NOTHING
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Mynd44: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2012
What did you do to her to warrant this?
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by suavebabe(f): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2012
I guess op is jobless? That's why your wife can tell you such undecided
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by LordReed(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2012
As the OP's name suggests, he has being sleeping (possibly in more ways than one).
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Harbb: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
check yourself
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Tyche(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
WTF!
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by boyendowed(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pacify:

Your wife cannot just wake up one sudden morning and say she wants 2 hang out with a new guy, what was the problem behind the reason?

Good question.She probably caught him bleeping another punny
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by koozy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
Go and learn how to make her kum
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by MrsChima(f): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
Yeah! Tell her I said freak on!
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by bendazum: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pacify:
GBAM!MOREOVER HOW COME IMMATURE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED INTO MARRIAGEOP HAVE A GOOD CONVERSATION WITH HER.MAKE HER FEEL LIKE QUEEN ELIZABETH.LOVE HER,CHERISH HER.PLAN A GET AWAY TOGETHER.JUST BE CREATIVE,MEHN.
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by koozy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
bendazum: GBAM!MOREOVER HOW COME IMMATURE PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED INTO MARRIAGEOP HAVE A GOOD CONVERSATION WITH HER.MAKE HER FEEL LIKE QUEEN ELIZABETH.LOVE HER,CHERISH HER.PLAN A GET AWAY TOGETHER.JUST BE CREATIVE,MEHN.
Old and sexless?
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by cindyrella(f): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
boyendowed:

Good question.She probably caught him bleeping another punny

Oh yeah I agree, Or maybe he has not paid her bride price yet!
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
You haven't been taking your wife to the cinema, to bars for a drink and for walks, ladies like those activities, she might even accuse you of going out there and enjoying with your friends and other girls. Its a mere threat. She wont do it, except you area weakling.
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Mynd44: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
Maybe the OP has a small blokos
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 28, 2012
We can see who's wearing the pants in that house.
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by qualified(f): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2012
Incomplete story! Wht did u do? U must have done something terribly wrong n the fact she told u means, she wants revenge even though she still loves u.
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by wakes: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2012
even I did anything at all, for her to say that means a lot! Even if she was playing over it, you know. You can imagine a man telling a his wife that same stuff... I just want you guys to know how women talk...
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by luckgames(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
wakes: My wife told me in my face that I should just wait... She would get a guy out there to be hanging out with! What should I do? Kindly advice me. Thanks
Dude
Have some balls
Tell her to take her things not to return
If a woman is telling you she is going to go out with other dude
She is in control but what happen before the above story?
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
women nowadays dey gather hairs for chest pass men. Jesus please come. That your law wey say women shall be under men no be am again. Na men dey under women,please BABA J,come quick quick
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by angiemartinez(f): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
@op, maybe u ve nt been living up 2 ur responsibilities. Sincerely do a thorough check on urslf 2 no where u missd it.
Re: Love your wife! It is your responsibility to that! by Skii(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Omo men, Tuwaile for that your wife!!
She is a no nonsense, cant-take-me-for-a-ride, t(i)t for tat, you-can't-bull-sh(i)t-a-bullshitter type wife!!

OP,you ass is in trouble and youz about to get served!! grin

You berra undo what you did that led to the situation in the first place...

(1) (Reply)

Twin Brothers Arrested Over Whose Turn It Was To Have SEX With Girlfriend / How To Get A Girl Number In Less Then Few Seconds / This Couple Had “game Of Thrones” Themed Wedding As John Snow And Daenerys- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.