Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership (30559 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Toosure70: 5:45am On Feb 28, 2019
akala borrow sense from omisore.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by afroniger: 5:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Akala has the 5 local governments in Ogbomosho in his pocket so this is a smart move. I initially liked Seyi Makinde until I found out he's just too proud and arrogant for my liking. He will do worse than Ajimobi if he becomes governor. If APC/Akala alliance materializes then it's game over. Ibadan votes will definitely be split as usual while APC will take the rest.

8 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by adioolayi(m): 6:11am On Feb 28, 2019
If APC can pull through with this alliance, then victory is assured for Adelabu Penkelemesi. Alao Akala's has Ogbomosho in his pocket, just like how the North follows Buhari. No matter the party he is fielding candidates, he will always win his 5 Local government...Like the writer said, Ibadan votes will be split into about 4 parties, your outings outside Ibadan will determine the winner.

7 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by samirus: 6:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Only rigging we help APC in Oyo state get that fact right, nobody is going. to vote for Apc in oyo state again

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Engrduke: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2019
Other mushroom politicians and their foot soldiers will not learn from Jagaban now.
This is a rare-breed politician who knows his onions.
Hate or like him, he is best at what he does.
Southwest is blessed to have a political leader like him.

11 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by thegoodone1234(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2019
if Akala join Seyi makinde it could have be good. people like seyi makinde now in oyo state

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by BuhariAdvocate: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2019
We should pray against PDP era in our land

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by anigbajumo(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2019
vadeonly:
Akala agreeing to this mean it is an end to his supremacy over Ogbomoso. An average Ogbomoso man likes Akala but hates Ajimobi. This will not go down well with Ogbomoso people.

U don't understand politics, They only reach Akala for successful rigging not to canvas people to vote APC,they can't penetrate into ogbomosho without informing or partner with Akala,Same things that omisore did for them in IFe,the strategy is only for rigging, that is why leader like tinubu is genius in political strategy. APC will win Oyo state no doubt....

7 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Bsingle(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2019
vadeonly:
Akala agreeing to this mean it is an end to his supremacy over Ogbomoso. An average Ogbomoso man likes Akala but hates Ajimobi. This will not go down well with Ogbomoso people.

Am telling you. ogbomosho people won't like this. Ajimobi cannot come to ogbomosho to campaign because of his bad legacies and lautech issue, ajilete FM etc up till now. people are ready to stone him. That's why they voted Oyo speaker out.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by seunmsg(m): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2019
This is a welcome development. All hands must be on deck to deliver Adelabu as the next governor of Oyo State.

7 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Cantonese: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2019
shosky1794:

You know I said it in another thread that there will be alignment and realignment in Oyo State before the Governorship election. I was actually referring to this. I knew Akala will be reached out to. He's their best bet to winning Oyo State. Ajimobi overestimated his influence and popularity but with Akala back in the fold, it's a victory for APC

Not only that, there will be will wheel balancing also. And you all expect the PDP to just sit and watch? Osun certainly will not repeat itself. Akala will certainly want to get back to government house Ibadan. Tinubu only will offer him a ministerial position in order to secure his agreement.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Disclaimer:
I hear say na Saraki dey hustle babe for Dino now. grin At least he cannot be entirely useless.
t

Wailing wailing wailing all the time,

E be like say naira don de help U know some small small grammar Abi..

All these papa wey de their Behind uncle children to learn English...

Abeg no be fight Shaa

Na Nairaland cos am
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2019
OAUTemitayo:
He is building bridges while some pained mofos are still shouting rigging upandan.
When APC is declared winner now, another round of wailing will start.

Abeg no be fight Shaa

Na Nairaland cos am
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by DTaj: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2019
He has his negatives, like all politicians, but say/write you may, Bola Tinubu is a PROFESSOR OF POLITICS!

The way the guy negotiates, and disarms other opposing politicians' resistance is amazing. This may be the reason his political sons always returned to him even after they had left (and hurt) him in the past.

Some other big politicians would have thought it an insult to have initiated a call to Alao Akala. People like Bukola Saraki would have been "so arrogant" to have gone to personally initiate negotiation with a retired police officer from tiny Ogbomosho.

Pride goes before a fall- both the Bible and the Quran alluded to this timeless axiom!

6 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by OAUTemitayo: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Abeg no be fight Shaa
Na Nairaland cos am
Please who is this? Dundee united..

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by temicyborg(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2019
vadeonly:
true talk I am 4rm Ogbomoso I luv akala but d way I dislike ajimobi is 3 much if akala do dis mistake it over 4 him in Ogbomoso

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Hedonisst: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Otunba Christopher, Adebayo, Alao-Akala. Enjoyment man. Better be properly guided.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by OldBeer: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2019
DTaj:
He has his negatives, like all politicians, but say/write you may, Bola Tinubu is a PROFESSOR OF POLITICS!

The way the guy negotiates, and disarms other opposing politicians' resistance is amazing. This may be the reason his political sons always returned to him even after they had left (and hurt) him in the past.

Some other big politicians would have thought it an insult to have initiated a call to Alao Akala. People like Bukola Saraki would have been "so arrogant" to have gone to personally initiate negotiation with a retired police officer from tiny Ogbomosho.

Pride goes before a fall- both the Bible and the Quran alluded to this timeless axiom!
This exact scenario was the cause of Akpabio downfall in my state.
Dude felt too big to liaise with the principalities there. He thought money was the only solution.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by SternProphet: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2019
This Tinubu and brains. Apart from obvious drug problem, this guy is one of the smartest politicians alive.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by ideylaff: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2019
vadeonly:

Akala will be used and dumped big time.

Always has a price ....Greedy man he is........

Tinubu is 10 time a bigger thief than Akitu though they are like 5&6 in the background.... i really dont know why we give so much respect to
politicians with questionable wealth which is our common wealth.

Poverty has blinded our judgements big time, sad and shameful.

Hailing politicians who have cornered our commonwealth as Demi gods . So sad
o
I pray Oyo State swings away from APC.......Adelabu will be a boy boy Governor

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Flyingngel(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2019
One can see why Secondus shld not have been a party chairman, while Tinubu is moving from one state to another forging alliance, Secondus is busy in Abuja realising useless press statement.

5 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by erinalex: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2019
modath:
Nice development, I like what I'm hearing, party is over, Keeping Yoruba Land as one big family is a task that must be achieved....

Small masquerades forming demons have been schooled, securing the fortress from PDP & its army of bandits must not be left to chances.....

Asiwaju gbogbo federation!! Mo stan!!! smiley
You are bad o

Saraki can still b Senate president in d Biafra Nation.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Sundaybukkie(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2019
If Akala should agree to this, its definately over for him here in ogbomosho... Though he hs promised never to hv alliance with no other party..

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by barbstee(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2019
All hail the jagaban!
The enviable political strategist. That's who a leader is, a leader shouldn't be full of pride like the constituted authority.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Aqbets: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Printerscanner: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Can you now see why Tinubu is the Jagaban of Nigeria politics? He can make you to marry the witch that killed all your siblings. That is bridge building.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2019
If Oyo state people no wan craze make dem no vote Akala o. Otherwise... angry angry angry
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by spiralwedge(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2019
Akala is bad market o. I'm sure Jagaban knows that. Except he's moving his chess pieces to checkmate the gladiators and bring the state back to the fold where they belong
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by dmjinc(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Alhamdulillahi grin Bayo Adelabu is next Governor of Oyo State smiley #Nextlevel
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by omokab: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2019
deomelo:

Asiwaju is already back in the field, hustling and strategizing.

The PDP is full of lazy and incompetent people.
they are only agile in looting and propaganda. E-worrior parry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants / Anambra Election: Mahmoud Yakubu, Kukah, Others Arrive Enugu Enroute Awka / Princess Remi, Femi Fani-Kayode's Daughter Graduates From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.