Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,340 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership (30573 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Anago50000: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2019
modath:
Nice development, I like what I'm hearing, party is over, Keeping Yoruba Land as one big family is a task that must be achieved....

Small masquerades forming demons have been schooled, securing the fortress from PDP & its army of bandits must not be left to chances.....

Asiwaju gbogbo federation!! Mo stan!!! smiley
. Modupe,you need to grow up
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by allisso: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2019
wallex1983:
Jagaban back to the drawing board...

In order news, Saraki was back to NASS to enjoy power while it lasts, but... He needed to calm down. After all, he has shut down NASS all these while.
j
who the board don help? mtchew, we still have a long way to go with the way our youths keep celebrating these thieves
it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by KunleyY19(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Jagaban Knows how to play his card...
Jagaban-Lai-Kwara... Strategy things...
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Tunbolity(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2019
adioolayi:
If APC can pull through with this alliance, then victory is assured for Adelabu Penkelemesi. Alao Akala's has Ogbomosho in his pocket, just like how the North follows Buhari. No matter the party he is fielding candidates, he will always win his 5 Local government...Like the writer said, Ibadan votes will be split into about 4 parties, your outings outside Ibadan will determine the winner.
But he lost Ogo Oluwa and Surulere L.Gs to APC candidate in the Federal Rep election last Saturday
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by mercyville: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2019

Send book me.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Ayobami7(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2019
好的
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Bimpe29: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Ibadan and Ogbomosho are the key areas in determining who gets what in Oyo State.
Ajimobi's rift with Olubadan and Yinka Aiyefele may however, work against the outing of APC in the March 9 gubernatorial election.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Anikulhapo(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2019
vadeonly:
Akala agreeing to this mean it is an end to his supremacy over Ogbomoso. An average Ogbomoso man likes Akala but hates Ajimobi. This will not go down well with Ogbomoso people.
You sabi wetin dey happen, if Akala should work with APC, that is his end cos Ogbomosho people now hate APC courtesy of the LAUTECH wahala

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by Anikulhapo(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Tunbolity:
But he lost Ogo Oluwa and Surulere L.Gs to APC candidate in the Federal Rep election last Saturday
Those ones voted for APC cos of their candidate, BUNVIC
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by sgd: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2019
I hope Ogbomoso people will not allow Akala to play games with them again. I urge them not to follow him to APC

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by micxwell(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2019
dmjinc:
Alhamdulillahi grin Bayo Adelabu is next Governor of Oyo State smiley #Nextlevel
There isn't no next level for the pple of Oyo state. Funny though cause I will directly benefit if he wins.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by RemiOAjayi: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
micxwell:

There isn't no next level for the pple of Oyo state. Funny though cause I will directly benefit if he wins.

Oyo cannot afford to be in the opposition, we need the Federal favour on our side. Adelabu is the man
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by deomelo: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
vadeonly:
Akala agreeing to this mean it is an end to his supremacy over Ogbomoso. An average Ogbomoso man likes Akala but hates Ajimobi. This will not go down well with Ogbomoso people.

Is Ajimobi contesting again?
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by tuniski: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
matex97:
Seyi Makinde must be a force to reckon with currently unlike 2015 for APC and ADP to be thinking of merging forces together in order to emerge victorious

nice feat by Seyi Makinde

Your Head is very correct.
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by tuniski: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Oyo cannot afford to be in the opposition, we need the Federal favour on our side. Adelabu is the man
What favour do you currently have by being in power? Oyo can be either side and it means nothing.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
sgd:
I hope Ogbomoso people will not allow Akala to play games with them again. I urge them not to follow him to APC

What will Ogbomoso people gain by voting against APC?

Ajimobi has been defeated now its Adelabu. Why put your town in opposition unnecessarily or what have they gained by being in opposition

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by noisy45(m): 3:12am On Mar 01, 2019
I stay in ibadan Seyi Makinde is like a church song in oyo state. Many people have had scholarships and medical care from that young man
Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by micxwell(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Lol... Bro did you see the diagrammatic representation of the presidential elections. We'll loose nothing I tell you. Technically, the resources that drives this country comes from Majority of those red zones. I'm not a fan of PDP OR APC OR ANY PARTY but if I'll ask for anything, I'll choose the split of the Northerners of that map honestly. They're pulling the whole country backwards.

Re: Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership by micxwell(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2019
noisy45:
I stay in ibadan Seyi Makinde is like a church song in oyo state. Many people have had scholarships and medical care from that young man
So I've heard. If they don't rig the election! SEYI will win (people aren't voting party anymore). What y'all don't know is that, majority of the elites and civil servants were tired of not having their votes count as per the 2015 gubernatorial elections. Hearing that the *APC* lost last week really fueled their energy. Majority are going to vote come next weekend.... And trust me the percentage of valid votes will be very high..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus / Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.