Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters (32311 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2015

SaharaReporters confirmed that President Buhari forced the Director General of State Security Services, Ita Ekpeyong, to resign effective immediately.

A source at Aso Rock told our SaharaReporters correspondent that the order came directly from President Buhari and that it would take immediate effect.

Mr. Ekpeyong’s termination comes at a time when power struggles within the Department of State Security Service has been public knowledge, with authorities in the Presidential Villa removing DSS officials from Presidential protection.

It has also been learned that Lawal Musa Daura has been appointed as the Director General of the DSS, which was stated in a letter by the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Barr. Danladi Kifasi.

Barr. Kifasi was once the Deputy Director Presidential Communication, Command and Control Centre at the Presidential Villa Abuja between 2003 and 2007. He also served as the State Director of Security Service at various times in Kano, Sokoto, Edo, Lagos, Osun and Imo States

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/02/buhari-forces-dg-dss-resign

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Goldmaxx(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ftc again,anyway i dedicate this to my pregnant gf *sad* embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Firefire(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
embarassed

Wicked world undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Precious91(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmm.ok ooo
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed
I tot u guys said SR is the media arm of APC??

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Welrez(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Northernisation in swift progress!

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR

1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN - Amina Zakari - North
2. HEAD of Department of Petroleum Resources
(DPR) Mordecai Ladan - North
3. Account-General of Federation - Ahmed Idris -
North
4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani - North
5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal Kazaure - North
6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed Abubakar - North
7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North
8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South
9. CoS -Col. Hamid Ali (denied) but no be me
10. SSS - Lawal Musa Daura.

South West 1 vs 0 South East.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:

Who be this?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by stepo707: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
let him enjoy...its his time
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Who be this?
PhockU

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Welrez:
Northernisation in swift progress!
Change indeed.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by TheOnlyWiseMan: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
PhockU
Why APC people are so insultive

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by TheOnlyWiseMan: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yorubas must be regretting now.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Why APC people are so insultive

Don't mind them.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by frankyychiji(f): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
They are now more than ever. They are on Tinubus payroll and Tinubu has turned his propaganda on Buhari for obvious reasons. Are you a learner or you are just dull?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
frankyychiji:
They are now more than ever. They are on Tinubus payroll and Tinubu has turned his propaganda on Buhari for obvious reasons. Are you a learner or you are just dull?

who is a DULLARD- it means someone that is dull, some one that's slow to learn.

are u saying he is a dull ard?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by alaoeri: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Better force to resign than to be chase out of service unceremoniously like justice Salami, the role DSS played during the last electioneering is too political.
Chanji kawai grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Firefire(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:

I dey always avoid you because I no get stamina for your insults...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Firefire:

I dey always avoid you because I no get stamina for your insults...
That guy is too crude to my liking.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by ellabooz(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
This man is vil,if you add am E na u sabi.

no wonder his first tenure ended up with coup.

many thanks to IBB the people's general.

This man is very very tribal and it's very wrong to entrust a diverse country in his care.
Nigeria will live to regret voting this man.

Tinubu and Amechi are worst hit of fate ,they should take heart.

All say CHANGE.

That was the kind of change championed by America in Libya.
Libyains are now asking for BALANCE not CHANGE

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by frankyychiji(f): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
excellence44:

who is a DULLARD- it means someone that is dull, some one that's slow to learn.

are u saying he is a dull ard?
You said so not me. grin
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Bonapart(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
All powers to the north
sweet change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Mogidi: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
You voted change, enjoy your change.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by phrezzz: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lets be honest. APC and PDP and reason 147 innocents lives were murdered, this is not the first time nor 2nd time. our president has over 3twitter verified accts and cant tweet a note of consolidation to those families. we take dis thing as a joke saying dullaard, satanoids becos we dont have a feeling of what people who deserve to be happy go through everyday in borno. rip to those slain souls. Buhari must act now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm loving this change
Change to North
Welcome to civilian-military rule cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by godoluwa(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
baba go-slow aka baba dogoyaro, baba old snail, baba onechance, baba west germany, we need u to deny dis story

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Sitex(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Northernization then islamization...its obvious.

But he'll get more than he bargained for...we will shut down down the oil pipes n lets see how the islamic republic of nigeria will thrive on groundnut

Dullard
Old fool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by meforyou1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

wait till SGF is announced
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by solidgidlas(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Naso. Ambo sabi Igbo as dream makers. He wnt b let dwn.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by emamos: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
i think it s better for him to be FORCED to resign rather than get SACKED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nse Ekpenyong Is Dead: Member Representing Oron Fed Constituency Dies At 58 / 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) / Blinken Unveils Lekki’s ‘american Corner’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.