Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (68347 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by ONY3KAH(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Amaka500:
���I still won mr melody game yesterday I won 55,000 i don't know how to say this, his game his real this is he's number on WhatsApp +2349060940283... Just try and see for your self..
bros borrow me small money inside your 55k make I use play the game too... if I win I go give you back.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by ojkamson: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
Choi!!!!

What if the guy mess you come ask yab am say the mess dey smell...your own don done be that

Same thing happen to me but my own get as e be
I just fly enter for one kain wedding. As I no want make village people know say I dey around I decided not to go home but chill around Ikeja. Na so somehow I enter "the place" for Ikeja

As I just dey chill one guy just enter with all him paddies dey my side for VIP.Them reach like four. Kack near me. As I see say dem no shark after a long time na him I kuku drop one ciroc for their table say make dem dey use am wash system. The guys just laugh say thank you. I come dey form van damme. Based on say na dolapo dey hand I just dey order. Them cancel like 2 ciroc and two cranberry packs. As I dey form don Corleone na him one of them waka comot go outside. See solid babes wey follow am enter. I no know say na the girls dem dey wait for. Na so them start to shell me drinks. Bros I nearly piss for body.
Ace of spades just litter table. They even left some unopened say make I carry dey go. Them pay their bills join my own. Omo see as I humble. When dem.dey waka I don dey jonz na him I say make me sef waka. When I see their moto na him I know say I mess up. Yankee wey I dey na story. These guys are gods. See as Porsche plenty. With one mad motor wey be like batman own.

Them no know when I japa. I disappear like mess. Those kind people na them dey cause depression.

Lol
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
So, you met Kola Abiola?
quote author=Swissheart post=76262465]I got a call from one Lateef to make a reservation for 3nights because I work in a resort. When I got the call, I took the reservation and the man gave the reservation name as Lateef. He booked 2rooms.

We spoke a couple of time before his arrival date because he always had questions to ask.

Then he checked in with his family......i couldn't confirm his payment in time so I told him I wouldn't check him in to the room until a notification of payment is received. He was calm.....He understood, together with his family, he sat at the Resturant waiting.

Then payment was received and i checked him in......he was smiling all through.

Then my manager saw him and said....."do you want to tell me you don't know that man" i was like " no ma" She said " that's lateef, moshood abiola's first son..........okay, kuku kee me. And ofcos he tipped me enough to make me smile.

It was the highest form of humility I came across. Other experiences I had , I knew who they were before meeting them.[/quote]
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kola's muslim name is Abdulateef
quote author=Swissheart post=76263567]since You have internet access, why not read about him.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by MissJoy29(f): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
clive2u:
nice uncle
Lol...
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by millionboi2: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
frank317:

U said the poster's ideology is flawed and ended up repeating what he meant in his post topic.

Just where did he imply that u should only be loyal to wealthy people. Hope u are not reading from the back of ur head sha
datz wat d whole story entails oga
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by millionboi2: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
bluefilm:
Nonsense.

So just because you jam a young colonel of the Nigerian Army from the ministry of defence, Abuja for club, you no wan make we hear word again?

What if na mark nsukkaberg you jam for dia?

Werin you for do?
no mind d gold digger monafvker

Inferiority dey disturb m
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by millionboi2: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
djon78:
But why will you look down on anybody. That's gross. I personally greet anybody even gate man, because you are not meant to look down on any human being created by God.

Honestly it is poor people that look down on people or people with small money.
I have been privileged to meet and associate with the extremely wealthy and I can tell you, the rich don't make noise. They are very simple.

Even there children. I schooled overseas with children of some of the wealthiest Nigerians. Governor's, ministers, ambassadors etc. They don't make noise. There was this Hausa boy Ahmed that was in my class then. I used to help him out with assignment, later I found out his dad was former NNPC MD. Many others I can't mention here.

These my experiences made me to take life easy and simple. I don't believe in making noise. Live life as simple as possible.

don't mind Dem......I think they are bn decivd by d so-called saying that you must identify with only who u want to b like,bt forgot they don't suppose to disrespect others
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
I luv dis post

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
[Kola Abiola is still very,very liquid. He may not be as flamboyant as his dad in his hey days but I am very,very sure that he is a silent money maker.quote author=Godsknight post=76263203] "moshood abiola's son" so what?
where is moshood abiola today? [/quote]
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by MummyIMadeIt: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chai, see as people just the comment on their encounter oo, me I just still package for my lane, the apply and see weda connection go show my way, make lady luck smile on man pikin too.

I have been an admirer of the wealthy, cool, quite and humble folks, I can hate mouth mouth people ehnn as e no be my thing, making gra-gra here and dere.

Oluwa help ur boy with connection oo, 5yrs of pet Eng +4 years after service nothing come-out still hopeful though.

Dem people for this forum, abeg make Una reason ur fellow human matter, help a bro with a job so make him too, fit help people around am.

Una thank you ooo.

Make I park here they hope for the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by BarrElChapo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Boss pls could u kindly expose me to some of these secrets that you're talking about below
Saltoflife:
Abuja is one of the funiest place you meet some powerful and connected ones.
I have had more than 5 of such encounter.

Let me say a few cuz of time.

(1) A yoruba man i met at the enroute my flight from Lagos after around 15mins interaction told me he would tell me a simple secret that would make me a Billionaire if I did what he did that turned him. As if he read my mind? He said I would see evidence by myself before I drop off cuz he ordered uber for us. At last when he gave me his card I said wow like 15 times before I dotted all the i's.

He told me the secrets after sha. I'm grateful to him.

(2) My 3 months old casual friend said I should see her off. She drove and boom we were inside aso rock. That was my first time in there. Unknown to me she was one of the photographer of the first lady.

It's dinner time. My wife is calling. I may return to add more.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Humility017(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Who's your daddy?
because of my former job then as a CCR at MTN I see this peeps every day. even the SGF.. there were my customers. I don't see anything special having their numbers or relating with them.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
EdoBozz:
This happened some years back sha when I visited Abuja on one of my trips. I had missed the town a lot so I decided to go on a relaxation trip.

Wayback in Abuja there was one crystal lounge my friends use to take me to and I loved the place so when I visited I really wanted to go there again but this time I just wanted to have my own private chilling alone so I went alone at night about 12am. Because of the way the roads are I actually missed my way so I had to stop at a police checkpoint to explain to them how I missed my way to the club. Abuja police are just too correct. As I was with them their hilux came and I think the two guys in the hilux were doing routine check on all the officers placed in different road blocks so they explained my issue to them omo na so the men on siren tell me to follow them for back. Me self on double trafficator dey follow them till we reach the place. They just made me feel like a VIP as them clear road for me arrange where I will park and they zoomed off.

See me feeling fly, I entered the club and sat on my own, ordered a bottle of moet and was feeding my eyes with the sweet ladies around. Then a guy came and sat close to me and he was on his own as well.
The guy ordered his own drink and was trying to gist with me. Though I was responding but for my mind I was like make this guy just free me abeg. Later he started complaining that non of the ladies there made sense and I was like this guy dey mad sha. Wethin I dey see I like but him eye be like say e no good.
All of a sudden the guy made a call and I knew it was to a girl and after a while about four girls came in and they came to huge him. Trust me, my head burst because truly none of the girls inside the club that day reach those girls. The guy even introduced me as his friend and because we sat close he codedly told me to select anyone I want aside his own that I should worry. The guy started pumping them with drinks, they were dancing with themselves but the guy and I just sat down watching. At a point I just said this one na setup because if I carry any babe there na like 100k she go bill me and I no go pay babe that kind money just to chop. I told the guy I was going to pee and while I was in the toilet the guy came as well and was like it seems I want to leave and I told him not really. There in the toilet he just gave me his complementary card and told me I can call him anytime and he went back in. When I looked at the card, I weak finally. All this while I was sitting with a young colonel of the Nigerian Army from the ministry of defence, Abuja. When I went back in, my loyalty change immediately.

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by mylove4God(f): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Sometimes I wish I could set out at wee hours just to hang out with myself and meet exotic people...But sleep no go gree me.

Just yesterday, I was thinking of taking my sis to go and do karaoke... Song choice would just be Shina Peters hit song of the ancient days grin grin grin that should be fun!

Seeeeeeevvvvenn 77777 is a number, oluwashina cool

lol.. I can imagine @ the sleep aspect.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
samisj4real:
As for me, I thank God for my life & i don't brag nor act to suppress others.

If you can imagine Lionel Messi's lifestyle, thats my kinda lifestyle too.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
oboy81:

So we Should only respect people Cos Of the Potential of them Being rich, important or Influential, Not on the Content of their Character grin
Lmao!

Education cannot change a Blackman grin
yes of course, no amount of education can change a black man, "my saying always" we should yewansi because their are rich. Nonsense.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by dgee1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
dgee1:
I just hope I also meet someone here who could help me or link me up in getting a job. I have a first degree in chemistry but can take up any responsibility outside my field as i am quick to learn and diligent. I am typing this in faith lol. Thank you

I believe someone will see this and look my way.....thanks a lot in advance
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
toboy:
Nice! But this poster's ideology is entirely flawed. You don't need to meet a wealthy person before you realise you need not underrate people when you meet them the first time. Your loyalty changed because you realized this person was a dignitary. You shouldn't underrate people nomatter who they are. Judging from the your attitude in your story, if it was someone not so well-off, you would have totally snubbed the person. An ordinary person today can become a doctor, a governor, lawyer, or even stand-by person that can impact your life positively tomorrow. I don't know why some people think only wealthy people if worth their attention. Very stupid and short-sighted!

God bless you

Woh! Ur balls will not go missing

See, they will not use your pant this year

Look, ur penis will not multiply by 3 before d year runs out

U are fvcking amazing! Well said! grin

Nd I was even seeing people blaming one guy who rejected someone's card because he was supposedly an important figure

As if the guy's life depends on that man.. as if he cannot make it without him

Nonsense! Some people and exaggerating undue matters or things.. poor mentality

Again I pray for u... You will always last longer than 15 mins in bed... Ur wife will be yours forever and wont see the need to look elsewhere

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by dgee1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
dancok:
yes of course, no amount of education can change a black man, "my saying always" we should yewansi because their are rich. Nonsense.

It has nothing to do with education, it is the natural or should I say 'default' setting of we humans. You may not agree with this I know. But look at it this way: the white men that education has changed, why do you think they still look down on Africa/Africans?

It is not only because of our Race, it has a lot to do with our economic situation in Africa. So when prosperous nations talk, they as African nations to keep quiet. You see?

What do I know I am just a job seeker looking for who could help me with a job or refer me for one

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by frank317: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2019
millionboi2:
datz wat d whole story entails oga

No, I didn't see it like that... He said "why u should never underrate someone u meet for the first time"

He didn't say"why we should be loyal to wealthy people "

I think u misunderstood his point. Kindly read the op again, this time carefully, and observe how he almost underrated a guy he just met even without knowing his true status

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by frank317: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

God bless you

Woh! Ur balls will not go missing

See, they will not use your pant this year

Look, ur penis will not multiply by 3 before d year runs out

U are fvcking amazing! Well said! grin

Nd I was even seeing people blaming one guy who rejected someone's card because he was supposedly an important figure

As if the guy's life depends on that man.. as if he cannot make it without him

Nonsense! Some people and exaggerating undue matters or things.. poor mentality

Again I pray for u... You will always last longer than 15 mins in bed... Ur wife will be yours forever and wont see the need to look elsewhere

Lol, our desire is to meet people that are capable of adding value in our lives...that's why the op said never underrate someone u meet for the first time.

Even if he was a poor guy, don't underrate him because u never can tell. I think u misunderstand his point.

It's also nice to recognise ams respect people who are doing better then u when u see them... I mean, isn't that what we all want? To be recognised and respected?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Swissheart:
since You have internet access, why not read about him.
?
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by DavidEsq(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Naughtysite:

grin

Opportunity to become rich ?
Do u understand my question? Methinks not
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nostradamus: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2019
usmanktg2:
Oh God bless me with huge money so that I will be testing the poor man's humility this way cheesy
trust me, a lot of poor people are not humble.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Madusky4(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2019
It was a real self test
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Blankstare(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Humility017:

because of my former job then as a CCR at MTN I see this peeps every day.
even the SGF.. there were my customers.
I don't see anything special having their numbers or relating with them.

Abio, they've got their own issues too na, why treat them special.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by elonize(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I won't lie to u,am so so shocked right now,n dis shocking can't just stop
EdoBozz:
This happened some years back sha when I visited Abuja on one of my trips. I had missed the town a lot so I decided to go on a relaxation trip.

Wayback in Abuja there was one crystal lounge my friends use to take me to and I loved the place so when I visited I really wanted to go there again but this time I just wanted to have my own private chilling alone so I went alone at night about 12am. Because of the way the roads are I actually missed my way so I had to stop at a police checkpoint to explain to them how I missed my way to the club. Abuja police are just too correct. As I was with them their hilux came and I think the two guys in the hilux were doing routine check on all the officers placed in different road blocks so they explained my issue to them omo na so the men on siren tell me to follow them for back. Me self on double trafficator dey follow them till we reach the place. They just made me feel like a VIP as them clear road for me arrange where I will park and they zoomed off.

See me feeling fly, I entered the club and sat on my own, ordered a bottle of moet and was feeding my eyes with the sweet ladies around. Then a guy came and sat close to me and he was on his own as well.
The guy ordered his own drink and was trying to gist with me. Though I was responding but for my mind I was like make this guy just free me abeg. Later he started complaining that non of the ladies there made sense and I was like this guy dey mad sha. Wethin I dey see I like but him eye be like say e no good.
All of a sudden the guy made a call and I knew it was to a girl and after a while about four girls came in and they came to huge him. Trust me, my head burst because truly none of the girls inside the club that day reach those girls. The guy even introduced me as his friend and because we sat close he codedly told me to select anyone I want aside his own that I should worry. The guy started pumping them with drinks, they were dancing with themselves but the guy and I just sat down watching. At a point I just said this one na setup because if I carry any babe there na like 100k she go bill me and I no go pay babe that kind money just to chop. I told the guy I was going to pee and while I was in the toilet the guy came as well and was like it seems I want to leave and I told him not really. There in the toilet he just gave me his complementary card and told me I can call him anytime and he went back in. When I looked at the card, I weak finally. All this while I was sitting with a young colonel of the Nigerian Army from the ministry of defence, Abuja. When I went back in, my loyalty change immediately.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by nonix22(m): 12:39am On Mar 02, 2019
clive2u:
so is this ur uncle the type of uncle the type of uncle i am thinking abtt or the kind of uncle i'm thinking about cos u havnt told us wat he called u for
Sense will not kee you
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by samisj4real(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=dancok post=76265545][/quote]What's your obsession sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.