Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (64065 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Praisesongz: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2019
gypsey:
Don't mnd him, what has the topic got to do with your dad? if he had something to say to you fine. let him say it. but to involve your father?

That fool will be easy to find he has his phone number written on his DP grin yet come on here to Insult people. what an Idiot.
lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Biingoo: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Are you trying to mock me or something? You have to try harder dear.
Mocking you how? Were you not the one who created a thread here labeling a guy scammer just because he begged you for airtime?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Joystark(f): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Most evening newspaper ladies are generous because of their unmarried condition.

So because of that, I will muster the guts and courage to ask.

Ishilove, Please send me 100 naira airtime nh! cry

Lol... Troublemaker
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by crunchyg: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
frbona:
you dey fine who you go use do your yahoo plus abi?
Please how does that corolate with what you just wrote up there, this is how people like you miss out on opportunities
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Kentocancan: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2019
lilmax:
crap
she no even fine ......mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Most useless and clueless comment. Na beauty you want abi happiness?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Tifunloran: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Love wantintin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by xest(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2019
lilmax:
crap

wetin concern u. Na fine u dey find?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Funkybabee:
Wow

Send me 100naira airtime please na
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by ACE1010: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2019
kobosmart:
Them no even fine sef

What's your definition of fine??
Is it in face or fine in the heart??
Tell us!!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by ACE1010: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2019
lilmax:
crap

Who fine don help angry Spit

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Most evening newspaper ladies are generous because of their unmarried condition.

So because of that, I will muster the guts and courage to ask.

Ishilove, Please send me 100 naira airtime nh! cry
u haff come againcheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by divine2288: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2019
kobosmart:
Them no even fine sef
u don't have sense
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2019
Offpoint:
A single female nairalander should send me glow N100 airtime now... [In 2face voice] make you no let this opportunity pass you by...
u go wait till u reach methuselah agecheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Cannicus: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2019
Out of the N148 left in her bank account then, she was still willing to give N100 to a stranger.

She's indeed a wife material fit for her @husband_material partner.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2019
wetdick:

come to think of it, what if it is a plot to gain attention
dats what i think it ischeesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Offpoint: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2019
lefulefu:
u go wait till u reach methuselah agecheesy
Hahahahaha you this man... I think you don steal all nairaland single ladies finish.... God dey watch yougrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Funkybabee(f): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
fayomim:

Can you send me 100 naira card too smiley

You and @ candwax needs a self deliverance
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by roomus(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
HML in advance to u dozie Arabi.. Sharp guy....FUTO alumni cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Funkybabee(f): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
candlewax:

Send me 100naira airtime please na

U and Fayomin need deliverance ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Funkybabee:

U and Fayomin need deliverance ooo

Someone cannot ask for 100naira airtime in peace again undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by IbukunSangotola(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
kobosmart:
Them no even fine sef
I go like see your babe
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by Greatzeus(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2019
So the online begger is from the east I thought they said on northerners and yorubas beg? The first person I pity on Nairaland and sent money to when you was begging up and down has igbo name. Anyone from anywhere can beg at anytime,but some arrogant hate filled people are saying they will never give Fulani beggers money again because Buhari won. Is Atiku not Fulani too?
Keep your blood money,like it will even keep you from dying in Cambodia or Malaysia prison.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by okwabayi(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Later now she’ll file for divorce stating he is broke and unambitious.
Lol.
These Nigerian females are one-kind.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime by wizardus: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2019
kobosmart:
Them no even fine sef

Ode..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.