Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? (760 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by chinaaman(f): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2010
Recently someone introduced a lady to a fried of mine, and on the first date to my friend"s house the lady made sure she sat at a distance and also requested that the lady who introduced her to my friend was there. When she wanted to go my friend asked for a kiss which she refused.
later my friend called to know why she behaved that way, and her reason was that it was their first date, that she wanted to know if my friend love her or just want sex.
Should my friend continue with this lady or forget about her ?
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2010
@poster,are u daft or silly,which one? Go n look ursef in d mirror,read ur thread n com let me wat u see.
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by phemmy88(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2010
The poster has been smoking mosquito coil-
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2010
How old r u and ur so called friend?Both of u are mumu FCOL angry angry angry
The girl shld dump ur friend fast without any notice!!!
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by chinaaman(f): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2010
women are wonderful people you know,she promised to visit my friend in a week time, and keep saying he loves him.
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by Rocktation(f): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2010
Lil wonder why they insult newbies.
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by yinqxy(f): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2010
So u mean jst on a first date it doesn't matter only if she continue in dat manner
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by googles: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

schmuck
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by blacksta(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2010
nl romance section has gone to the dogs

poster - one big eehidot tongue
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by googles: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2010
^^^ angry angry angry angry angry angry

come back here. . . and repeat wat you just said angry tongue
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by chinaaman(f): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2010
l wonder what is wrong with this blacksta guy, l want to let him know that the bab in question is a white girl, he may have judged her with Niaja perspective and concluded.
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by googles: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2010
chinaaman:

l wonder what is wrong with this blacksta guy, l want to let him know that the bab in question is a white girl, he may have judged her with Niaja perspective and concluded.

once again i say shior to you

white or not. . .you are still a[i] schmucking[/i] schmuck cheesy
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by mabaker(f): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2010
And the posters friend thought that white women are easy lay or what,.
this is the most useless trend i have seen so far
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by blacksta(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2010
googles:

^^^ angry angry angry angry angry angry

come back here. . . and repeat wat you just said angry tongue

Googles - wassup grin - i can run some searches. wink
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by Ournaija: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2010
Unsupervised Kids! angry angry angry
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by googles: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2010
blacksta:

Googles - wassup grin - i can run some searches. wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

all you will get is "504 GET AWAY ERROR" grin
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
chinaaman:

May be she thot ur friend's mouth wasnt worth kissing.She might hv perceived somethg :good or bad.
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by Omolola1(f): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2010
i don't see anything wrong in what the lady did undecided
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by Olami099(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
Ur thread doesnt make sense u expect d babe to fall 4 ur frnd at first sight.Not all naija babes are sexmanic.
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by babyme1(f): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2010
Poster must be a teenager lipsrsealed
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by formebyme: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
@baby.me
they truly must be teenagers,
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by chinaaman(f): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
did l hear someone say first date ?
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
Actually the question should be , Should the girl dump his sorry backside or continue?

BTW how old are you sef poster?
Re: Should My Friend Continue With This Lady ? by chinaaman(f): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2010
My suprise is that this lady proposed the date and she has been calling to apologise for her behaviour that day.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is A Game And Love Is A Name. / Should I Be Feeling This Way / More Virginity Related Issues:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.