Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar (41467 Views)

FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by kotv: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:
I would advice that he withdraw this case. The judiciary is controlled by the ruling party whether we like or not. PMB went to court during Pdp's era and nothing came out of it Atiku wouldn't be different.Please whoever is reading this or related to Atiku should advice him to give up.

So after every evidence shown including videos of rigging, police snatching boxes, killings, Christian North protesting due to INEC inability to bring the ballot boxes on their side, Igbo chased from voting center, reported result numbers surpassing the number of people that registered, etc you want him to withdraw the case? People like you are the problem of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Emytea(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2019
I keep saying, whenever there is violence, we are not going to see violence in Ikoyi, in the Villa and you will not find violence in the various government houses in this country.

“It is always the poor men that get to kill themselves and so on. So, please, yes, as much as we have grievances, l am glad that the PDP said they are going to court to challenge the process. l think this is the right way to go about it, and l hope and pray that we will maintain this.”

this alone finish it all

Thanks Sir

Let those idiot who have ears hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2019
kotv:

So after every evidence shown including videos of rigging, police snatching boxes, killings, Christian North protesting due to INEC inability to bring the ballot boxes on their side, Igbo chased from voting center, reported result numbers surpassing the number of people that registered, etc you want him to withdraw the case? People like you is the problem of Nigeria.
Carry the case to court and see the outcome. Those judges are corrupt hence Atiku will just waste his money moving from court to another. If you don't belong to their circle you can't get justice

1 Like

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Okwyjesus(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2019
successmatters:
Peace without justice is the peace of the graveyard - African proverbs

No more no less

1 Like

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:
I would advice that he withdraw this case. The judiciary is controlled by the ruling party whether we like or not. PMB went to court during Pdp's era and nothing came out of it Atiku wouldn't be different.Please whoever is reading this or related to Atiku should advice him to give up.
Election was clearly rigged and you want him to withdraw the case. Unto what level.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Another disgrace on your way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Na lie, lawyers Must chop them share, last election Jonathan did not go to court, so make you no soil business for lawyers, they will convince atiku he go win & zap his money till he figures out the game.

Let people learn from experience!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by arantess: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2019
Chikpat:
Chop chop politicians!
You ard happy PDP is going to court, yet you went ahead to present their grievances to the President.
What do you want to achieve by that?
Same way, stupid Ohaneze congratulated Buhari after endorsing Atiku twice ab initio. What do they want to achieve bu telling Buhari to make an Igbo man SP? There are ways you dont insult Nigeria or our president abeg
Read to understand, not reading to spew trash

1 Like

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Kuginzi: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2019
We the Igbos don't care anymore for Atiku. All we are clamouring for is "GIVE US BIAFRA" or ...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by AntiWailer: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2019
Sounds like General Buhari Bull--shiit the useless 6 points Demand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
forever08:
Election was clearly rigged and you want him to withdraw the case. Unto what level.
Yes the elections were rigged but the reality is the fact that he can't win that case. He shouldn't waste his money because those lawyers will exhaust him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by mosope123(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigeria is where Professors rig elections , but expel students for examination malpractice.

u hit the nail real heard......

1 Like

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by omooba969(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Kuginzi:
We the Igbos don't care anymore for Atiku. All we are clamouring for is "GIVE US BIAFRA" or ...........

1 Like

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Campaign4truth: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Please leave Atiku alone o, he is looking for opportunities to spend money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by CodeTemplar: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yes the elections were rigged but the reality is the fact that he can't win that case. He shouldn't waste his money because those lawyers will exhaust him.
You see why it good to strengthen the system overall instead going for personal gains at all cost.
Atiku was one in power as the number 2 man in Nigeria but choose personal riches thinking he is untouchable. Now he needs justice and the justice system he help killed in the past is now haunting him greatly.

Buhari too is there today and trying to play superman for his illiterate brethren by going after opponents instead of strengthening the system. One day Buhari wont be there again and him or his people will need the system to come to their rescue, then we will hear them cry foul. He has forgotten what he passed through in the hands of PDP. These men act exactly like they know Nigeria will never workout and it is just a game of inter-regional resource grabbing but the followers hardly see it.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You see why it good to strengthen the system overall instead going for personal gains at all cost.
Atiku was one in power as the number 2 man in Nigeria but choose personal riches thinking he is untouchable. Now he needs justice and the justice system he help killed in the past is now haunting him greatly.

Buhari too is there today and trying to play superman for his illiterate brethren by going after opponents instead of strengthening the system. One day Buhari wont be there again and him or his people will need the system to come to their rescue, then we will hear them cry foul.
Exactly! That is what many politicians don't know when given the slightest opportunity. I pity Atiku because nothing will come from that court case.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by fredoooooo: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Where Dem wan go if Dem no go court , who born their mama ? What are they going to do apart from shouting , ranting and wailing ? Bas*tards grin angry
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by adekennis(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

If Atiku did not go to court,there would be no activities left for them the next for years,they need something to keep them busy and also to continue milking the dollar man. Im very sure people pushing him are those around him who want to make him keep rolling out dollar to bribe judges and all that knowing fully well that nothing will come out of the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by wink2015(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
therealog:
The Chairman of the National Peace Committee, General Abdulsalam Abubakar, says the group has presented the grievances and observations of the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate in Saturday’s election, Atiku Abubakar, to the President.

Gen. Abubakar told journalists after the committee met with President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday that the meeting was basically to convey the fears of the PDP to the President, affirming that Mr. Atiku did not give conditions as being speculated.

“Mr. President has listened to us and also taken note of what we have told him.

On behalf of this country and all of us regardless, we need peace. This country is very important to all of us.

We are not talking of self-interest; we are talking of the interest of Nigeria,” said Gen Abubakar.

He described the PDP presidential candidate’s decision to approach the courts as the right thing to do.

"I keep saying, whenever there is violence, we are not going to see violence in Ikoyi, in the Villa and you will not find violence in the various government houses in this country.

“It is always the poor men that get to kill themselves and so on. So, please, yes, as much as we have grievances, l am glad that the PDP said they are going to court to challenge the process. l think this is the right way to go about it, and l hope and pray that we will maintain this.”

The meeting comes a day after the Committee met with the PDP Presidential candidate, in the company of other leaders of the party including the PDP National Chairman, Uche Secondus, Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and House of Representatives Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, among others.

The National Peace Committee has been in the forefront of the campaign for peaceful elections in the country.

In the run up to the Presidential and National Assembly polls, the Committee got the presidential candidates to sign a Peace Accord, pledging to maintain the atmosphere peace and urge their supporters to abstain from violence.

Source:
https://deecap.com/2019/03/i-am-glad-the-pdp-are-going-to-court-gen-abdulsalami-abubakar/

General Abdulsalami is partly responsible for the atrocity that PDP committed during their 16 years reign.

He handed over power to very unprepared bunch of criminals and he went as far as bringing an incarcerated ex-military ruler in the person of General Olusegun Obasanjo to run as President.

General Abdulsalami tinkered with the election result to favour Obasanjo and that was the beginning of Nigeria political problems after long years of military misgovernance.

GENERAL ABDULSALAMI IS NOT CREDIBLE ENOUGH TO HEAD ANY PEACE COMMITTEE AS HE IS PRINCIPALLY A PART OF NIGERIA 'S POLITICAL PROBLEM.

Like his former ex-military General e.g Obasanjo, General Abdulsalami ignore the need to RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA BEFORE HANDING OVER TO CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by eLcastro(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:
but buhari is making the judiciary better na...let us test this new improved bribe free judiciary grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by yemi15(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Nothing wrong in trying!, remember the Supreme Court is a panel not only the CJN presiding on cases. My 2 cents.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2019
yemi15:

Nothing wrong in trying!, remember the Supreme Court is a panel not only the CJN presiding on cases. My 2 cents.
He shouldn't because the handwriting are on the walls. He will loose this case
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by slowice(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku without federal might got over 11million votes shows that Nigerians re yearning for something better.... Yes he won the election but rigged out
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Baba don see better evidence But that man with 32 children no go allow them succeed
The Sharia master with 32 as his logo...
his messager... hmmmm.
its being planned from beginning. Will it fly only time will tell.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by agabusta: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Atiku Abubakar did not give any condition as speculated. So where did nairaland get that fake news?
APC has already hijacked nairaland. This is now an avenue for all-things fake.

Continue..

"Common, use your head". Nairaland is not a newspaper outfit. So this news you read and commented on, on same nairaland, was it published by Nairaland?
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by hush15: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Baba don see better evidence
But that man with 32 children no go allow them succeed

You know the worst case scenerio, there would be a re-election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.