Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,707 members, 7,840,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

"I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar (41464 Views)

FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by yemi15(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

He shouldn't because the handwriting are on the walls. He will loose this case

Still not nothing wrong in trying, I insist!
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Tinny1: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2019
dunkem21:

Lol.. This forum has died years ago. If I tell you what's happening, they'll ban me for 3 months.
that is the only tin they knows how to do here ban someone angry especially that op and lala
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by shegra58: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2019
id911:

You're one of the problems of this country. If atrocities are committed and something is not done about it, the perpetrators become emboldened.

Buhari called the noble and highly revered Supreme Court justices corrupt, let us see if they are actually corrupt as Buhari has said if they turn a blind eye to that blatantly and obviously rigged elections
are you telling me that PDP is saint in just concluded election?APC also have their evidence of rigging so both APC and PDP rigged the election and the best rigger won,Atiku didn't have any manifesto for his campaign except im going to sell NNPC,im going to enrich my friends he's just too hungry for power it is even a shame for PDP that Atiku is their candidate,he should just go and sit down somewhere jor

1 Like

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by agabusta: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2019
dunkem21:

Lol.. This forum has died years ago. If I tell you what's happening, they'll ban me for 3 months.

The forum has died because a member posted news carried on Vanguard and Premium Times. Smh
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by agabusta: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2019
kotv:

So after every evidence shown including videos of rigging, police snatching boxes, killings, Christian North protesting due to INEC inability to bring the ballot boxes on their side, Igbo chased from voting center, reported result numbers surpassing the number of people that registered, etc you want him to withdraw the case? People like you are the problem of Nigeria.

Ha! This is how fake news starts oh. Where did you read/see results of election that was more than registered voters??

People will just be talking ignorantly up and down.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by agabusta: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You see why it good to strengthen the system overall instead going for personal gains at all cost.
Atiku was one in power as the number 2 man in Nigeria but choose personal riches thinking he is untouchable. Now he needs justice and the justice system he help killed in the past is now haunting him greatly.

Buhari too is there today and trying to play superman for his illiterate brethren by going after opponents instead of strengthening the system. One day Buhari wont be there again and him or his people will need the system to come to their rescue, then we will hear them cry foul. He has forgotten what he passed through in the hands of PDP. These men act exactly like they know Nigeria will never workout and it is just a game of inter-regional resource grabbing but the followers hardly see it.

Buhari in his own case is trying to clean up the system.

Many tainted judges have been sent packing. Including the controversial CJN, who conveniently forgot to declare some accounts as required of a public officer.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by mokane28: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2019
I rarely comment on Nairaland, i have to comment on this your comment because they're words on marble, you're so so on point
CodeTemplar:
You see why it good to strengthen the system overall instead going for personal gains at all cost.
Atiku was one in power as the number 2 man in Nigeria but choose personal riches thinking he is untouchable. Now he needs justice and the justice system he help killed in the past is now haunting him greatly.

Buhari too is there today and trying to play superman for his illiterate brethren by going after opponents instead of strengthening the system. One day Buhari wont be there again and him or his people will need the system to come to their rescue, then we will hear them cry foul. He has forgotten what he passed through in the hands of PDP. These men act exactly like they know Nigeria will never workout and it is just a game of inter-regional resource grabbing but the followers hardly see it.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Emmanuel226(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2019
okay i understand, you are happpy because, they are going to court to lose yet again
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Emmanuel226(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2019
make Atiku no die of heart attack oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Emmanuel226(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2019
come rain come shine Buhari go still crush Atiku for court even for ICC[international criminals court]

1 Like

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Mrpojj(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2019
id911:

You're one of the problems of this country. If atrocities are committed and something is not done about it, the perpetrators become emboldened.

Buhari called the noble and highly revered Supreme Court justices corrupt, let us see if they are actually corrupt as Buhari has said if they turn a blind eye to that blatantly and obviously rigged elections

To buhari everyone in Nigeria is corrupt except him
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by zinaunreal(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Damsyjay:
if you like go to court...you are not destined to be president
& You will never see aso rock in your life
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by akdjr(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Exactly the way PDP use court to frustrate Buhari each time he challenge the election results is the same way PDP case will be strike out from tribunal, Appeal, and Supreme Court while Ezekomhe will be smiling to the bank.

Again they should not forget to file suit on the certificate issued to Buhari by INEC it might also be fake.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by BluntBoy(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2019
wink2015:

General Abdulsalami is partly responsible for the atrocity that PDP committed during their 16 years reign.

He handed over power to very unprepared bunch of criminals and he went as far as bringing an incarcerated ex-military ruler in the person of General Olusegun Obasanjo to run as President.

General Abdulsalami tinkered with the election result to favour Obasanjo and that was the beginning of Nigeria political problems after long years of military misgovernance.

GENERAL ABDULSALAMI IS NOT CREDIBLE ENOUGH TO HEAD ANY PEACE COMMITTEE AS HE IS PRINCIPALLY A PART OF NIGERIA 'S POLITICAL PROBLEM.

Like his former ex-military General e.g Obasanjo, General Abdulsalami ignore the need to RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA BEFORE HANDING OVER TO CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT.

Abdusalami Abubakar was also the one that gave us that constitution that upholds our fake federalism. These fake federalism was styled after military rule and has further crippled our country since 1999.

Coupled with the fact that we have had a succession of the most worthless National Assembly in the world who have barely reformed important aspects of the useless constitution for the good of our people.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by jesusislor(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:
I would advice that he withdraw this case. The judiciary is controlled by the ruling party whether we like or not. PMB went to court during Pdp's era and nothing came out of it Atiku wouldn't be different.Please whoever is reading this or related to Atiku should advice him to give up.

It is his right. Besides, it is good for our democracy. Atiku,Buhari will leave the scene one day, what about our future? Oshiomole,Fayemi, even Peter Obi and others at a time got their mandate back via court. What are we saying?
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nwadiuto247: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Chikpat:
Chop chop politicians!
You ard happy PDP is going to court, yet you went ahead to present their grievances to the President.
What do you want to achieve by that?
Same way, stupid Ohaneze congratulated Buhari after endorsing Atiku twice ab initio. What do they want to achieve bu telling Buhari to make an Igbo man SP? There are ways you dont insult Nigeria or our president abeg

You sound so idiotic.
The so called Ohanaeze that congratulated were the ones that supported him.

The real Ohanaeze led by Nwodo are still against him.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2019
jesusislor:

It is his right. Besides, it is good for our democracy. Atiku,Buhari will leave the scene one day, what about our future? Oshiomole,Fayemi, even Peter Obi and others at a time got their mandate back via court. What are we saying?
The judiciary in Nigeria comprises of corrupt judges. Don't expect fair judgment since the judges depend on the executive for their pay
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by snowball11(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2019
able1993:
APC understands game of power than PDP. I doubt if Atiku could get any serious verdict from the court. APC already removed all those that could go against them on the journey to presidency including onoghen, Jonathan was truly naive, he knew nothing about power....

Do you need motivation or inspiration on how to pick back the pieces of your life, pass your exams, believe in yourself, build up your self esteem, business strategies or follow up successful men, then visit Success stories

Jonathan wasn't naive but a democrat that played by the rules even when it did or didn't favour him!

Unlike this one we have as president, who will happily burn all bridges so as to cut short his perceived enemies progress like he did when he lost the 2011 election!
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Atikusbaby1: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2019
How so ever high you may be, the law is definitely still above you! And the majesty of the LAW must prevail!
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Rotiix(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigeria is where Professors rig elections , but expel students for examination malpractice.

Professors in rigging lmao
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Chikpat(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

You sound so idiotic.
The so called Ohanaeze that congratulated were the ones that supported him.

The real Ohanaeze led by Nwodo are still against him.

There is nothing like real or fake Ohaneze. The Ohaneze recognised by the presidency is one and that is Ohaneze.
Ohaneze is Ohaneze and you cannot divide Ohaneze in your tiny mind; empty of values, ideals and any tangible substance(s).

Clearly, you are either an idiot, a compound fool, an slowpoke or all of the above.

Meanwhile, i dont reply compound fools, imbeciles your kind twice.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by ollah2: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2019
2undeee:

My brother every body rig the election one just Sabi pass one

Dont mind that useless being. They keep crying, wailing and ranting as though PDP were playing PS4 when APC were rigging
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by peacebe1815: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
id911:

If we have an uncorrupted justices at the apex court, I think Atiku suppose to the serving jail term in prison by now rather contesting the outcome of the election result in the same court.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Konki: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
successmatters:
Peace without justice is the peace of the graveyard - African proverbs
Absolutely

Stollen made mudy be returned!
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Konki: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
peacebe1815:

If we have an uncorrupted justices at the apex court, I think Atiku suppose to the serving jail term in prison by now rather contesting the outcome of the election result in the same court.

Does he have a pending court proceeding?
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by smeag0l(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
My problem is that Atiku going to court is baseless because if the courts cancels the elections in Borno, Yobe and Kano which are the places PDP are alleging massive rigging, will Atiku win these states?and even if the elections are not reconducted in this states, the margin will still be sufficient for Buhari to win. Anyways, the judgement of the supreme court will be that since the elections are adjudged largely free and fair(i.e more than 80% of the PU's) , Buhari won. Well, what's my own?Lawyers need money. They're not well paid so this is the best time to make some free cash for them.
KingLennon:
I know Atiku won't win. But I'll be happy he points out those Irregularities to INEC and let them see the extent of rigging. Though He may not win but atleast half of our population are not Illiterates....
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by FAUSTYNO(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
2undeee:

My brother every body rig the election one just Sabi pass one
Abi The Best Rigger won D Election Na....i Don't Understand Them Oh
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Lovemaester: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Baba don see better evidence But that man with 32 children no go allow them succeed
and how many children do you think atiku has? hypocrite
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Lovemaester: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Baba don see better evidence But that man with 32 children no go allow them succeed
and how many children do you think atiku has? hypocrite
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Lovemaester: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
id911:

kindly show me evidence(s) where it was obviously and blatantly rigged
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Lovemaester: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
somalianprince:
Good. He knows PDP will win at the court and form the next government. The election was massively rigged by APC. We are coming with evidence in court

so this is now the new wailing song, well let's see how long you are gonna sing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.