Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

"I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar (41463 Views)

FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by CodeTemplar: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
agabusta:

Buhari in his own case is trying to clean up the system.

Many tainted judges have been sent packing. Including the controversial CJN, who conveniently forgot to declare some accounts as required of a public officer.
The clean up is obviously tilted in the opposition direction. Remember how OBJ's EFCC was tilted towards those who didnt support his third term maneuver? Can EFCC work for OBJ today?
Stay there and be making a saint out of a dictator and religious bigot. Four years isn't forever son.
Tinubu that was always shouting PIGB this, economy that, borrowing and the rest before 2015, where are his ideas today that he is close to power or the past four years? They are all gone. These men are beasts and you need to stop the character laundering you are offering them.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by KunleyY19(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Buhari needs to teach Abdulsalam a lesson... The man is playing saint with this peace accord committee...
Probing Sale of AEDC to him and His cohorts will finish his case...
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by emydnoble(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
[[s]quote author=asuustrike1 post=76264648]I would advice that he withdraw this case. The judiciary is controlled by the ruling party whether we like or not. PMB went to court during Pdp's era and nothing came out of it Atiku wouldn't be different.Please whoever is reading this or related to Atiku should advice him to give up. [/quote][/s]

Wrong Advise U gave:

What about Peter Obi, who defeated Uba of PDP in court and became Governor. Same with Oshobaba defeated Igbunendum of PDP.
Supreme Court Judges fears no one.
I love the judgment they gave 48 hours to election that stopped Rivers and Zamphara in filling candidates into INEC.

I BELIEVED WITH CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF THE VIDEOS SHOWN TO PEACE COMMITTEE, JUSTICE IS ASSURED AT THE END! shocked grin shocked
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
emydnoble:

Wrong Advise
What about Peter Obi who defeated Uba PDP in court and became Governor. Same with Oshobaba defeated Igbunendum of PDP.
I love the judgment they gave 48 hours to election that stopped Rivers and Zamphara in filling into INEC.

I BELIEVED WITH CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF THE VIDEOS SHOWN TO PEACE COMMITTEE, JUSTICE IS ASSURED AT THE END!
I dey watch because it is going to be difficult

1 Like

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
successmatters:
Peace without justice is the peace of the graveyard - African proverbs

Abeg let him go to court. Buhari too went to court all three times he lost election. NOBI NEW THING grin
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
emydnoble:
[[s]quote author=asuustrike1 post=76264648]I would advice that he withdraw this case. The judiciary is controlled by the ruling party whether we like or not. PMB went to court during Pdp's era and nothing came out of it Atiku wouldn't be different.Please whoever is reading this or related to Atiku should advice him to give up. [/s]

Wrong Advise U gave:

What about Peter Obi, who defeated Uba of PDP in court and became Governor. Same with Oshobaba defeated Igbunendum of PDP.
I love the judgment they gave 48 hours to election that stopped Rivers and Zamphara in filling candidates into INEC.

I BELIEVED WITH CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF THE VIDEOS SHOWN TO PEACE COMMITTEE, JUSTICE IS ASSURED AT THE END! shocked grin shocked

THE ARE ALREADY AT THE END OF THE ROAD. WETIN REMAIN NA DEY MONEY WEY DEM LAWYERS TOO GO CHOP FOR PDP HAND. grin

Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by emydnoble(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

I dey watch because it is going to be difficult
YES! ALHAJI ATIKU need to try in legal battle, for the benefit of good Nigerians who gave him the mandate.

I could remember a prominent Prophet in Warri, Delta State has prophesied: telling Nigerians not to worry at the end all he sees is JUSTICE without mentioning any political parties. Alhaji Atiku stand to be the President of this country Naija, god willing in few months to come.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by emydnoble(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Abeg let him go to court. Buhari too went to court all three times he lost election. NOBI NEW THING grin
Yes, Mr President went to Court three times unsuccessful, because he has no concrete evidence. Courtyard are meant to abide their Judgment with concise evidence. Once u have that they immediately rule judgment on your behalf. Not mere speculations.
Re: "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
emydnoble:

Yes, Mr President went to Court three times unsuccessful, because he has no concrete evidence. Courtyard are meant to abide their Judgment with concise evidence. Once u have that they immediately rule judgment on your behalf. Not mere speculations.
grin take a look at your expression again with emphasis on the world "MEANT," grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.