Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate (32347 Views)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / Why her toto dey always smell? / Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by hugelyendowed: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
Some Nigerian policemen and policewomen were in joyful mood.

They sang and gyrated.

They were singing:

"I'm sorry the time you call me , I no fit answer, toto dey Sweet oooooo."

LOL.

Watch the video here and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/toto-is-sweet-nigerian-police-officers.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by hugelyendowed: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Reactions

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by faithfull18(f): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Those are the kinds of songs they sing according to them to 'boost morale' when they should be singing praises undecided

5 Likes

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by englishmart(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
WHAT IS TOTO?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by mayklef(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Criminals sings and gyrate....smh
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by slawomir: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
I didn't hear toto

I heard" the thing dey sweet"
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
See their stomachs cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Ponytail22: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nigeria my country cry cry

1 Like

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by dokyOloye: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Toto de sweet ba?
That's why you guys have d highest rate of HIV infection in the country.
Once a woman's history suggests immune suppression and she says her husband is a policeman,
We just SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by foreshore(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
hugelyendowed:
Some Nigerian policemen and policewomen were in joyful mood.

They sang and gyrated.

They were singing:

"I'm sorry the time you call me , I no fit answer, toto dey Sweet oooooo."

LOL.

Watch the video here and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/toto-is-sweet-nigerian-police-officers.html?m=1

No wonder they rape female suspects kept in their custody

4 Likes

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Offpoint: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nice song, let me rap to it...

bae sorry sey I no answer when you call
I just win lotto and I dey on toto inside motor, I fit send photo if you believe me...
as I wack and shack finish, I come be like Shadrack, Mashack, and Abednego.. naso I bend dey gogrin

3 Likes

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Mayor88(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
Make dem enta sambisa sing and display how high is their morale na
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Austinoiz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oloshos no. 1 patronizers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Kurtis02(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Smh
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Savagedawg: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
See him stomach like a shrine calabash with a cover..

Toto too sweet o jare wink

1 Like

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by AngelHoly(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jesus.....

Please hlep me in this country abeg
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Athena4: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Uncivilized and Disgusting creatures.

3 Likes

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by kay29000(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
I thought it is military men that do stuff like this.
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Dacronym(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Smh Just Look at this
"I am Sorry /
The Time You Call me/
I no fit answer/
Toto dey Sweet oh"

Btw Anybody see my Handle there grin
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by femi4: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
faithfull18:
Those are the kinds of songs they sing according to them to 'boost morale' when they should be singing praises undecided
most of them no dey go Church
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Bestchisom(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Our gallant policemen ready to discharge their legal duties...

I read somewhere that Nigerian police is one of the best forces in the world today... I stand to be corrected..

3 Likes

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by uksaviour(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hmmmm bankrupt institutions
Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
These are the ones fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate by zola105: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
faithfull18:
praises for operation, u funny sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video / I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.