Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) (1215 Views)

Who Can Guess Where I Took This Picture? (pics) / Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) / Secondary School Girls Beat Up Boy For Cheating On Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by ELVISHOT: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Here is the moment nigerian boy recieved the precautions of commenting bad on someone's photo. The IG user who was furious because a boy dropped bad word on his photo and he has been looking for him. But finally he has caught the person who dropped a nasty comment on his instagram photo in Edo State.

The guy in anger ask the boy whether his is mad for commenting rubbish in his picture, but the boy try to explain what really happened but was not given the chance to talk as the guy keep on slapping and beating him.

Nigerians have been reacting to it, many said he did the right thing to beat him so that it will serve as a lesson to other people that like dropping nasty comments on someone photos.

Do you think the guy have the right to beat up the boy? Drop your comments and Watch Video Below

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/guy-beat-up-boy-for-making-nasty.html?m=1

Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by ELVISHOT: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
See Reactions below, And Watch As He Slap Him Up Down HERE

Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
I THING I REALLY LOVE DOIN IS MAKING SILLY COMMENTS ON PEOPLE cheesy
Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Same scenario between a banned moniker and a mod
Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by psalmsmiles(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
two monikers (trolls) come to mind... onyi22 & ilamina if you know, u know

2 Likes

Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by zyzxx(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol, his village people get him last last
Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by ShinqRambq: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
If you will not appreciate any comment,why open an account on social media.So you want everyone to be licking your butt Nonsense son of a feminist! sad
Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by Onyi22(f): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
psalmsmiles:
two monikers (trolls) come to mind...
onyi22 & ilamina
if you know, u know
Na ur papa come to mind
Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by psalmsmiles(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Onyi22:
Na ur papa come to mind
Talking of the devil....

1 Like

Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by Collins0609(m): 12:51am On Mar 04, 2019
ok now
Re: Guy Beat Up Boy For Making A Nasty Comment On His IG Picture (pics) by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 04, 2019
When he said "Come and beat me, I am in my house". He got what he wanted grin

(1) (Reply)

Only Legends Will Know This Guy! / The Anxiety Of Turning 30! Is It Just Me? / 73-Year-Old Man Weds His 63-Year-Old Lover In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.