Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,225 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) (2192 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Ndlistic(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Here is a video showing the moment an angry man beat and chase his ex-girlfriend out of his house because she neglected him when he had no more.

According to report,, the lady left him when he had no money and he invited her to come over to his house now that things are going well for him not knowing he planned to beat and disgrace her.

Do You Think He Did The Right Thing? Watch The Video Below and Drop Your Comment.

Watch The Video
HERE

Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Ndlistic(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Oh my God see beating,
Watch The Video
HERE

Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Bravo!

Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Kingosytex(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2019
Most girls are just serial cheats. They can't do without without cheating because it is embedded in their genes.
Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2019
Na 'reason with me story' na
Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Abfinest007(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2019
Xmas beating
Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Jaysolu(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Who watched should tell me why the guy beat her
See how ugly looking he is
It's always the ugly ones that beat women.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by AfroKnight: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2019
The story is so incredible that it’s probably a lie.

One thing is certain though, that lady will still come back if he apologises.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Ndlistic(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2019
AfroKnight:
The story is so incredible that it’s probably a lie.

One thing is certain though, that lady will still come back if he apologises.

How sure are you, did you actually see the video
Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Paige001(f): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
for the beating part its a no no no

1 Like

Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by culf: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
childish...
Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by imiski(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is the kind of news we should be seeing-apart from the beating part sha. Not all those: help my girlfriend kick me, help does she really love me, help my girlfriend deny me sex, help how do I know she loves me. I started to feel men are loosing their balls to the females.
Re: Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) by Ndlistic(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2019
culf:
childish...

Huge one, he would have just show her round, then throw her out. Not by beating her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! / Video: Man Caught On Tape Begging His Wife’s Sister For S3x In Exchange For ... / Photos: African Tribes Where Husbands Flog Wives To Prove Their Fidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.