Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. (14500 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by shiffynaani(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2019
ubunja:

See your responses ontop of the Miseducations...
You can't ignore the Miseducations
Ubunja my man. pls we are still waiting for the masterpiece on how to approach and use their emotions against them to win them. thanks
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2019
shiffynaani:
Ubunja my man. pls we are still waiting for the masterpiece on how to approach and use their emotions against them to win them. thanks
i will post the one on how to approach within a few days. that one on emotions I'm not sure when I will post it
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by shiffynaani(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2019
ubunja:
i will post the one on how to approach within a few days. that one on emotions I'm not sure when I will post it
OK, MAN. THANKS.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Themhi1: 12:45pm On May 06, 2019
ubunja:
it used to be. But not anymore.

Now be harsh. In words. And actions. Be rude to her. Embarass, humiliate, play with her time feelings and money. Generally be an arsehole. Be cruel and unfair. Be cold-hearted. Be selfish. The treatment you reserve for a girl you hate is the treatment that will get you a girl.
These women are mentally unsound.
Try these things and get back to me.

I did dis to a girl and she blocked me on watsap, despite the fact that we've gone far. she said am full of myself.
any advice Ubunja

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2019
Themhi1:

I did dis to a girl and she blocked me on watsap, despite the fact that we've gone far. she said am full of myself.
any advice Ubunja
i once told an idiot on WhatsApp he's full of himself.

there's an art to being an asshole. one does not just become rude or crass.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Themhi1: 3:46pm On May 06, 2019
ubunja:

i once told an idiot on WhatsApp he's full of himself.

there's an art to being an asshole. one does not just become rude or crass.

wah do u think I should do
cos I apologized already tru text...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Momoney77: 7:10am On May 07, 2019
ubunja:

Mr Ubunja, why don't you want to post it. please every information is needed.
In another news have you considered floating a YouTube channel, and maybe have an audio book. You have great knowledge that you can convert into money.

I onced talked to you about compiling the miseducations as a book, I guess editing and re-editing is preventing you.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2019
Momoney77:

Mr Ubunja, why don't you want to post it. please every information is needed.
In another news have you considered floating a YouTube channel, and maybe have an audio book. You have great knowledge that you can convert into money.

I onced talked to you about compiling the miseducations as a book, I guess editing and re-editing is preventing you.
about Youtube... I have major reservations about getting my voice out there. And my picture. These things always come back to haunt you. Society is getting pussified more by the day and less and less tolerant of the truth about masculinity. Most of my writings will be considered offensive and even illegal within 10 years with the way things are going.

About publishing I was waiting for people who shared my vision to partner with me. So far I have been getting people more concerned about my identity than getting anything done. But that's changing. A few real niggahs did get in touch.

So the eBooks are happening. In the not too distant future (within a few months). Hit me up on WhatsApp some time.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Momoney77: 8:26am On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
about Youtube... I have major reservations about getting my voice out there. And my picture. These things always come back to haunt you. Society is getting pussified more by the day and less and less tolerant of the truth about masculinity. Most of my writings will be considered offensive and even illegal within 10 years with the way things are going.

About publishing I was waiting for people who shared my vision to partner with me. So far I have been getting people more concerned about my identity than getting anything done. But that's changing. A few real niggahs did get in touch.

So the eBooks are happening. In the not too distant future (within a few months). Hit me up on WhatsApp some time.

Nice one, but even if you don't want your identity revealed, it's still possible on YouTube, Sandman MGTOW and the likes are already in it.Most MGTOW and RED PILL anonymous YouTube content creators don't use real faces or voice, a whole lot of voice app can do that. I feel YouTube can take you internationally faster than writing, if you grow your followers on YouTube you branch out to Patreon. Give it a try...VPN's, Voice Changer Apps can protect your identity if not make you invisible online.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2019
Momoney77:

Nice one, but even if you don't want your identity revealed, it's still possible on YouTube, Sandman MGTOW and the likes are already in it.Most MGTOW and RED PILL anonymous YouTube content creators don't use real faces or voice, a whole lot of voice app can do that. I feel YouTube can take you internationally faster than writing, if you grow your followers on YouTube you branch out to Patreon. Give it a try...VPN's, Voice Changer Apps can protect your i GFdentity if not make you invisible online.
been listening to Sandman for years. He's a good guy. But he uses his real voice. I would prefer to find someone I'll send my manuscripts to who'll voice everything for me. Never been a big fan of those voice apps. They sound too robotic and noone can connect with that on a human level.

I will consider my options. But the ebooks are already on course and that can't be changed.

Youtube is a great platform, although it can't tolerate deeper truths. Not very well versed om Patreon though. All I know is that it's a donation platform of sorts where people donate regularly. Let me look closer into that.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
it used to be. But not anymore.

Now be harsh. In words. And actions. Be rude to her. Embarass, humiliate, play with her time feelings and money. Generally be an arsehole. Be cruel and unfair. Be cold-hearted. Be selfish. The treatment you reserve for a girl you hate is the treatment that will get you a girl.
These women are mentally unsound.
Try these things and get back to me.
But guy why now?

Even though u want to show her, u don't care

At least,it can should be done on a minimal level.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2019
Crimpsy:

But guy why now?

Even though u want to show her, u don't care

At least,it can should be done on a minimal level.
crimpsy women are strange creatures my Man. Do everything right you die alone and single. Women are attracted to dysfunction
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
crimpsy women are strange creatures my Man. Do everything right you die alone and single. Women are attracted to dysfunction

Part of what u said are true.

But don't 4get women are human beings and should be treated as such not like lepals.

There are good women out there that such hostile attitude can transform Dem into a beast overnight.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2019
Crimpsy:

Part of what u said are true.

But don't 4get women are human beings and should be treated as such not like lepals.

There are good women out there that such hostile attitude can transform Dem into a beast overnight.
talk to me after 1 year and tell me how many women you got treating them good.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
talk to me after 1 year and tell me how many women you got treating them good.
Okay,no problem
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by stanley000: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
ding ding ding... She finally learns she can't change anything.
hahaha boss no kill me with laughter, u are bomb I swear these hoes are feeling ur heat.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by stanley000: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:

One question at a time will do.
Anywho:
Women are whôres. And they are parasites living off men.

All women are entitled. But Nigerian women take it to a whole new level. Ever noticed how Nigerian men are wanted the world over but no-one wants Nigerian women? Who can stand them? With their ugliness, manish figure and big mouth??

I have a daughter but I see no reason to bring her into this.

hahahaha Nigeria babes are one of the most ugliest tin ever created by whoever created them, I doubt if it's god
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by stanley000: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
BlackAdam55:

I don't think SA women want Nigeria men either lol
bross abeg stop bringing ur ignorance online lol
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Gmasterp(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2019
ubunja:
Flipping The Bad Boy Switch.

Dedicated to Saffi and jeff1607 . May their anger over the Miseducations be multiplied.

*because the manuscript for the post "Hacking The Female Mind" was extra long I had to cut out some paragraphs. Here I put them together into a post of sorts with some content from "Hacking".

This is a light post that doesn't aim to achieve much.

*this is not a sequel to "Hacking".

Every boy begins as a Bad Boy. No boy is born nice. The product of the fast and furious sperm that beat millions of other sperm to get the egg doesn't flip overnight from winner to loser.

THE ORIGINAL INSTINCTS.
When you were young Mother-Nature planted in you an instinct that appeared counterproductive: the instinct to be mean to the girl that you like. . Then in the girl that you liked Mother-Nature planted a corresponding instinct to explain your own: the belief every girl has that her love can change a boy . These two instincts fit together perfectly like a hand in a glove. And their interaction is beautifully dramatized in the Beauty & the Beast fairy tale.

HELLO MR. NICE GUY
But like every boy, the females who raised you (your mother, your sisters, your kindergarten teacher, your Sunday School and Primary School teachers ), didn't like you being mean to girls so they trained you to be a gentleman instead. They impressed upon your boyish mind a falsehood: That with regards to girls the way to success is NICENESS.

Watch a little boy and a little girl play and see how the little boy doesn't take shît from the little girl and many times the little girl will be made to cry. See how the boy's mother says something like: "Joseph! Be nice to her, she is a girl", planting the seeds of the nice guy personality in Joseph. Throughout Joseph's childhood more and more nice guy seeds will be planted that as he enters adulthood they will germinate and Joseph will mature into a fully-fledged Nice Guy.

Joseph is 80% of all the male population. Joseph is YOU. They made you Nice, But having been nice all your life you have nothing to show for all the Niceness. because women are still controlled by the instinct Mother-Nature planted in them as little girls. the instinct to seek for the Mean Ones. Society may have trained boys to stop with the Violent Expressions of Love but it never trained girls to walk away from the same and to accept nice boys. Little wonder, it is the Bad Boys who are the opposite of nice who get all the women.

NO MORE, MR. NICE, GUY
Bad Boys stayed true to the original instinct. They are still boys who are mean to the girls that they like. They survived Society's reprogramming. There is a reason why most Bad Boys have troubled relationships with their mothers or were raised as orphans or came from broken homes. The lack of strong females around them meant they were never reprogrammed and brainwashed. So at the end of the day, Bad Boys didn't change. YOU CHANGED. To begin seeing results with women you have to change back to the little boy you were before you were sabotaged with a false mindset.

You have to flip the Bad Boy switch ON that Society flipped OFF.

FLIP YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN.
With regards to Women and Sex, take everything that you have been raised to believe, everything that you have been taught, that you have seen in romantic films, that you have read in romance novels and magazine advice columns, that you have heard in romantic RnB songs, that you have been told by your female friends, that you have seen in TV adverts, that married men have told you - take all that and OPPOSE IT.

THE WORLD THE NICE GUYS BUILT.
Like all species humanity began in the Jungle. That would be the Jungle of Eden or the Jungle of Evolution depending on what you believe. Either way, the one power that lifted us from the Jungles to the cities is the Nice Guy. This Guy (comprising 80% of the male population) invented the Patriarchy as a better system to replace the Survival of the Fittest system of the Jungle. Founded on marriage, monogamy and fatherhood, the Patriarchy throughout time, throughout the World reflects the Nice Guy's values.

Values that Players are bitterly opposed to. only 20% of men are Players, while 100% of women are Players. Women as well as Players are outsiders in the Patriarchy. The Patriarchy is as oppressive to women as it is oppressive to the Players. It does not represent their values. Women would rather share a few top men than each be given a husband they regard as a loser (AKA the Law of the Jungle) - and in the eyes of women the Nice Guy has and always will be a LOSER. No matter how intelligent or rich he is. Because the Law of the Jungle is about strength, and in the Jungle pussy is the real riches. The worth of a man is judged by the size of his harem. With women Nice Is Not Right because women have a tendency to mistake Kindness for Weakness. They think if you have to be Nice then you're powerless to enforce your will. Which is why Female Empowerment goes hand-in-hand with Abortion legalization: Women don't want to waste time and resources on sperm they consider inferior.

Just incase you decide to delete it in the future this is my copy. grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2019
Gmasterp:

Just incase you decide to delete it in the future this is my copy. grin

you wouldn't need this by then, when you see people dishing out advice on relationship check their personal lives or relationships and of cos he won't tell you anything

it's like do what I say not do what I do
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by baby124: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Themhi1:

any advice Ubunja
RoTFLMAO!!! You are looking for experience from someone who has no experience dealing with women? You have lost that woman for good. Move on and learn to use your own head to make judgments instead of relying on copy and paste fairy tales from people who have no experience with women.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by desvi: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Themhi1:

any advice Ubunja

baby124:

RoTFLMAO!!! You are looking for experience from someone who has no experience dealing with women? You have lost that woman for good. Move on and learn to use your own head to make judgments instead of relying on copy and paste fairy tales from people who have no experience with women.

LMAO grin

you guys think girls are stupid, right?
they will either think you are an arrogant azz or see through your cheap game
even bad boys try to be nice at the beginning
idíots

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by baby124: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
desvi:

LMAO grin

you guys think girls are stupid, right?
they will either think you are an arrogant azz or see through your cheap game
even bad boys try to be nice at the beginning
idíots
No serious girl or one who is mentally stable will take the crap dished here. Many guys will be disappointed and dumped to a point of no return. As in absolutely no contact

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by FROGMAN101(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

Cc themhi1

Unless she’s feeding you which she surely isn’t? No qualms if she is gone for good. Don’t let anybody use manipulation to make you feel bad. It’s all in our heads. Human beings are replaceable. Life is short.

Make sure you focus on building your life and making money. We can’t overly stress this. Key to happiness is believing in yourself. You are the only person you can trust. Women are careless. Don’t invest too much on trying to make them happy. They have too many simps already making them happy. So what about you?

A woman can look hot and have guys and guys ready to give her handouts. You don’t have such luck.

So it’s always you first. Goodluck.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by desvi: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

No serious girl or one who is mentally stable will take the crap dished here. Many guys will be disappointed and dumped to a point of no return. As in absolutely no contact

crap it is
pretend you are cool grin
but the comment you last quoted made me lol
though it was expected

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by baby124: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Cc themhi1

Unless she’s feeding you which she surely isn’t? No qualms if she is gone for good. Don’t let anybody use manipulation to make you feel bad. It’s all in our heads. Human beings are replaceable. Life is short.

Make sure you focus on building your life and making money. We can’t overly stress this. Key to happiness is believing in yourself. You are the only person you can trust. Women are careless. Don’t invest too much on trying to make them happy. They have too many simps already making them happy. So what about you?

A woman can look hot and have guys and guys ready to give her handouts. You don’t have such luck.

So it’s always you first. Goodluck.
You will replace tired until you are left with a pretender who will severely deal with you to the point of death. Continue following rubbish and advising nonsense. Shebi you are a man of steel. Plenty heart breaks and dumping coming shortly.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by FROGMAN101(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

You will replace tired until you are left with a pretender who will severely deal with you to the point of death. Continue following rubbish and advising nonsense. Shebi you are a man of steel. Plenty heart breaks and dumping coming shortly.

I wonder why you are trigged. It’s quite hilarious you have me all figured out and the future already sorted. You should Predict the lottery numbers.

If I am to engage the jargons you wrote above, the thing is, men are already getting wiser. We now know the truth. You don’t need a woman to be happy. Everything was planted into our heads from inception. We didn’t question anything. Now we do.

All those fear of being lonely are all a myth. The love thing is another selfish scheme to enrich women. All to benefit women. Only men love. Women are all about what they can gain. Me. Me. Me.

Nobody is going to challenge society. Society is already f ucked. It’s all about looking out for ourselves now. And when we get richer, we will spend money on charities and the less privilege. That is true happiness.

And on your final point, don’t worry I have no problems with women. I already understand them better so why should I have a problem with them? You just have to work harder to win a man like me. I would even let you know from the start that I have all your manipulation fanfares figured out.

Enjoy your day.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by baby124: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
FROGMAN101:

I wonder why you are trigged. It’s quite hilarious you have me all figured out and the future already sorted. You should Predict the lottery numbers.

If I am to engage the jargons you wrote above, the thing is, men are already getting wiser. We now know the truth. You don’t need a woman to be happy. Everything was planted into our heads from inception. We didn’t question anything. Now we do.

All those fear of being lonely are all a myth. The love thing is another selfish scheme to enrich women. All to benefit women. Only men love. Women are all about what they can gain. Me. Me. Me.

Nobody is going to challenge society. Society is already f ucked. It’s all about looking out for ourselves now. And when we get richer, we will spend money on charities and the less privilege. That is true happiness.

And on your final point, don’t worry I have no problems with women. I already understand them better so why should I have a problem with them? You just have to work harder to win a man like me. I would even let you know from the start that I have all your manipulation fanfares figured out.

Enjoy your day.
Triggered? You are the bitter one who is triggered and hateful because women have rejected you. You feel hurt because society has disappointed you, you lack love because you never had it. You already don’t have much to offer, so Ubunja’s advice will take you where you are right now and tip you over the edge when it backfires. Don’t forget to leave a review.

Loneliness is the biggest killer of humans. We are social animals and require that connection. Without it your mental state will deteriorate . Find a good woman before it’s too late and just be yourself. Even mad people on the street get life partners
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by FROGMAN101(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

Triggered? You are the bitter one who is triggered and hateful because women have rejected you. You feel hurt because society has disappointed you, you lack love because you never had it. You already don’t have much to offer, so Ubunja’s advice will take you where you are right now and top you over the edge when it backfires. Don’t forget to leave a review

Here we go again, have me all figured out. Anything more than you say is correct.

Ubunja is a nice bloke, between. Nothing wrong with what he is saying. At some point, if he needs financial help for his project to go viral, I will gladly fund it.

Make sure you do something around your community to improve lives.

Enjoy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by FROGMAN101(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

Triggered? You are the bitter one who is triggered and hateful because women have rejected you. You feel hurt because society has disappointed you, you lack love because you never had it. You already don’t have much to offer, so Ubunja’s advice will take you where you are right now and tip you over the edge when it backfires. Don’t forget to leave a review.

Loneliness is the biggest killer of humans. We are social animals and require that connection. Without it your mental state will deteriorate . Find a good woman before it’s too late and just be yourself. Even mad people on the street get life partners

Oops I didn’t see your final line. Another jargon. So sad I will be lonely in this life because I don’t have a woman around me? Just surreal.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by baby124: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Oops I didn’t see your final line. Another jargon. So sad I will be lonely in this life because I don’t have a woman around me? Just surreal.
Don’t forget to quote me and review your experience when reality strikes.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by FROGMAN101(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

Don’t forget to quote me and review your experience when reality strikes.

A pound on it that if I am going to quote you next, it would be a job offer to help distribute Ubunja’s books in your community.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum / Tech Blogger Wizy And A Nairalander About To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.