Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum (14453 Views)

Meet The Hottest Black Nurse On Instagram: Her Large Breasts Can Cure Diseases. / Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by tosan21: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Check this Naija hot chick on Instagram photos that will make u confuse as a snail, just like Olamide stated on his hit track: she carry front and she carry back. My people scroll down to see her jaw dropping photos
Eze Linda, an Instagram lady boasts of over 17,000 followers on Instagram while she follows only 1,648 people. She is brief in height with a very thick stature that controls the human mind.
She has a penchant for wearing skin-tight clothes that show off her humongous hips and bum.

Linda might not be able to compete with other young ladies of her class in the area of beauty but her round figure pulls the needed crowd.

The lady who hails from the South-eastern part of Nigeria but currently based in Lekki, Lagos has a strong passion for meeting new friends. She loves curvy people and her close friend who is similar to her in size is called Phat Chyna.

See photos below:

[img][/img]

Please if you want to see more of her photos you can click this link http://www.brivalix.com/see-igbo-girl-causing-commotion-on-instagram-with-her-large-hips-and-bum/

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Make we cook beans for u?

2 Likes

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
smithsydny:
grin
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Davash222(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hate em big. Nothing gives joy than when your girl display her mortal combat skills on bed.

1 Like

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
I love the Vase smiley

4 Likes

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by xynerise: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Instagram is where most girls controlled by their behinds spend all their time. Nothing else to offer except flaunting yansh undecided

15 Likes

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by playfulvivo: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Go marry and stop wasting your time........After all dis show of ass and bum which decent guy u expect to approach U.......RUBBISH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by REIIGN(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
They objectify themselves yet get angry when we treat them like "pleasure" instruments. smiley

4 Likes

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by policy12: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
My dear sis this is my advice...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by ColdSweat(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
smithsydny:
NO!!! Fry the beans.
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
ColdSweat:
NO!!! Fry the beans.
I need coconut oil CUs were are doesing keto..
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by profhezekiah: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
like I care, if it is boob naw,I can deny my name
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by oladipo322(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
this no be yansh, na fat b dat...... wen u see a girl with yansh my brother nobody go tell u say this is correct yansh

1 Like

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by princeemmma(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
and you think this a boot, it is called shit or waste
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Abortions: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
PleNTY NYASH PLENTY SH!T..IF SHE MESS EHN!..KAi gALS
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by FleetAdmiral(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Waste of mb.
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Teague4league(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fufu
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by ChristineC: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nice advert.
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by delli(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is what am talking about

Ladies pls pay me a visit

I love them big,bold and beautiful shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by refiner(f): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Too much of everything is baaaaad angry

I'm just jelouse tho lipsrsealed
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Omotayor123(f): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
still na poo full diatongue
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by NemzySeries(m): 12:41am On Mar 09, 2017
dey look lik3 made in ABA stuffs
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Amipego: 1:47am On Mar 09, 2017
ɑӀӀ í Տҽҽ íՏ ՏհíԵ
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 09, 2017
They look like deformed dwarfs.

This useless sack of shit that they're carrying around makes them prime candidates for arthritis.
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Bitterleafsoup: 5:32am On Mar 09, 2017
So is that really appealing. How can you reach kitten with all that fat.
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by realmindz: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Alesandese:
I love the Vase smiley
yeah me too
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by AceDomino(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2017
The VASE in the picture is beautiful and Very Much more Beautiful to look at....
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by souloho19(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Too much of everything is baaaaad angry

I'm just jelouse tho lipsrsealed
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017
People dey succeed for life, showing off their expensive achievements, dis ones are showing curves.... Stupidity at its peak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends / / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.