Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking (1922 Views)

I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly / My Gal Took Har Own Virginity Is Dat Possible / Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dat I will let her put dild0 in me wenever we make out
Should I sign?
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by AllenSpencer: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Dat I will let her put dild0 in me wenever we make out
Should I sign?

Use her for money rituals
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by Savagedawg: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
God grin grin grin.. You got a bad stupid bitch. Break up
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Use her for money rituals
god 4bid
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Savagedawg:
God grin grin grin.. You got a bad stupid bitch. Break up
watch ur words. I dnt joke wit her
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by AllenSpencer: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
god 4bid

4bid what?
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

4bid what?

god 4bid I use her for ritual
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by badadvice(f): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Another mad bastard on the loose. Na the same rope of madness tie you and onila/ilamina. Spits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by psalmsmiles(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
badadvice:
Another mad bastard on the loose. Na the same rope of madness tie you and onila/ilamina. Spits.
my brother.. Wetin man pikin no go see? i get feeling say na d same person sef

1 Like

Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
psalmsmiles:
my brother.. Wetin man pikin no go see?
i get feeling say na d same person sef
who?
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:19am On Mar 03, 2019
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
who?
wholabalu ode
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by BlueAir: 4:56am On Mar 03, 2019
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
watch ur words. I dnt joke wit her
so why complain if she wants to drill ur asses with Love Machine. Mumu guy u go still dey kneel and bark just to cheer her up undecided
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by TDonald: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2019
psalmsmiles:
my brother.. Wetin man pikin no go see?
i get feeling say na d same person sef

This one na WhyWhyOgun, another yabaleft patient

1 Like

Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by Harry00(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2019
tongue RUN
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by alex81(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Screen shot of the undertaking or we dont believe u!
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
You are an undocumented coward from Hell. Just listen to yourself and the nonsense you are saying . My girlfriend said I should sign undertaking that she will put Love Machine inside my anus, may python swallow you there idiot.
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maybe the op they ask him girl for anal sex and she wan reciprocate the gesture, so you go see as he dey pain.
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2019
No
omohz:
Maybe the op they ask him girl for anal sex and she wan reciprocate the gesture, so you go see as he dey pain.
I hate anal
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2019
Giovanni2332:
You are an undocumented coward from Hell. Just listen to yourself and the nonsense you are saying . My girlfriend said I should sign undertaking that she will put Love Machine inside my anus, may python swallow you there idiot.
u r mad
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by Anagha123: 3:06am On Mar 04, 2019
I can smell lie
Re: My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking by Burgerlomo: 5:02am On Mar 04, 2019
U are in hot soup grin

(1) (Reply)

SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... / Ladies, What Is This Naughty Thing All About? [Picture] / Aunty Success And Emmanuella Fight Over Boyfriend Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.