Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly (1056 Views)

Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong / My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by Smilingjoe4(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Yesterday afternoon, I wrongly accused my girlfriend of taking away my money where I kept it. Since them, I have been pleading with her to forgive me but she said she will never and she's going to leave my house without talking to me again. Please what will I do to make her feel happy because I love her so much? Please Mods forward to front page, thanks and God bless you as you do so.
Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by GorillaApp(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2023
I'm tired of reading all these childish post on nairaland

U Neva marry woman u put am for House? If she die na wahala. If na some tribes, you go marry the deadi bodi and do burial. Some tribe go say make you build house.

Instead of thinking of how to grow in life na woman matter u carry for head like gala this early morning. Smh.

People wey go advice you dey come.

Back to my hustle

10 Likes

Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by everythinggirly(f): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2023
Move on.
Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by habsydiamond(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Stop being childish. U used ur mouth to rubbish her in the first place it's better u use that same mouth of urs to apologise before u lose her for good. Atimes it's better to find ur things properly before accusing someone else of taking it. U are calling such person a thief indirectly.

1 Like

Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by Anyenmoney(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Give me her phone number lemme beg her on your behalf.
Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by fman(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2023
You and your girl are dramatic..
Always act matured in everything u do in life.
Don't be quick to conclude, else your words becomes wrong accusation..
I perfectly understand her feelings: she feels bad and hurt..
Oya take that money u accused her of stealing and buy a beautiful gift for her.
Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2023
..... When will you guys learn?
Why people who are not yet married be living together as husband and wife is what I can't still understand.

You should be worring about the implication of what will happen to you both if anything bad should happens.

Make Una dey try get sense small nah. Must everything be spelt out to you kids?.

3 Likes

Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by Cypress042(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2023
undecided
Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by onyeego(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
..... When will you guys learn?
Why people who are not yet married be living together as husband and wife is what I can't still understand.

You should be worry about the implication of what will happen to you both if anything bad should happen.

Make Una dey try get sense small nah. Must everything be spelt out to you kids?.
Oga nothing will happen.
When your girlfriend comes to visit you in your house will you chase her away?
How will you get to know the person you will spend the rest of your life with if you don't spend night and day with them?

Let's be realistic in our comments abeg

1 Like

Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by Lance03: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Why will you accuse someone wrongly
You have bitten what you can't chew
Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by eastgates1: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Both of you should get out! You no look for your money, you accuse somebody, the person say she dey go, you carry am come social media, you still be boy because man go sort him issue privately.
Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Smilingjoe4:
Yesterday afternoon, I wrongly accused my girlfriend of taking away my money where I kept it. Since them, I have been pleading with her to forgive me but she said she will never and she's going to leave my house without talking to me again. Please what will I do to make her feel happy because I love her so much? Please Mods forward to front page, thanks and God bless you as you do so.
Oya sope otilo
Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by Prettygirl200(f): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Okay we don hear
Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by Nemesis0147(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2023
onyeego:

Oga nothing will happen.
When your girlfriend comes to visit you in your house will you chase her away?
How will you get to know the person you will spend the rest of your life with if you don't spend night and day with them?

Let's be realistic in our comments abeg
de play

1 Like

Re: I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly by Nicepoker(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2023
How can you wrongly accused someone that actually stole your money. grin She did it.

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Truth Behind Bethany Joy Lenz & Michael Galeotti's Love Life / Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty / You Can Only Pick One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.