Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,656 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church (39250 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Sexual Immoralities On Campus / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / How Sexual Immoralities Actually Kills People By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by willyboss: 1:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Lazy youth
AngelHoly:
Abeg...anybody with summary

Cant struggle to finish Professor Nzota hangout today
And still read this....never

Abeg help a brother with the summary

1 Like

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by arrestdarrester: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2019
IloveToMess:
Moshood is a Muslim name, why are you painting Church black?

He is not painting Church black. He has only laid out the knowledge of the reality of our time for Born Again children of God to arm themselves with.

God bless this Op

1 Like

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by LordPsalm(m): 1:58am On Mar 10, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Most of them are due to what they're being taught. Making them believe regardless of lifestyle, they'd make it to Heaven. So their shepherds are the ones misleading them. That's why JESUS CHRIST will profess to them he never knew them. Because they never taught them the fear of GOD neither to seek to do his will. But to live their lives how they wanted.
*Will u shutup. Who invited muslims into this?
Go with ur mumu bliv
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Ishilove: 2:43am On Mar 10, 2019
The problem with today's church is they have deviated from the true gospel and now focus on prosperity preaching.

This is why I love preachers like Dr D. K Olukoya who unapologetically preach holiness and righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by bamasite(m): 3:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Haba.,....
I finished reading it in less than 4 minutes and this is a very serious topic.

Op is actually right.

Please read it.
Thanks
donsmall94:
Abeg anyone with the summary?
If you did not read, but you came to the comment section to have an idea, please gather together for a selfie

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by abujaafar18: 3:43am On Mar 10, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Yet, here you are, commenting so liberally on a Christian thread, without being forced to accept a creed that Jesus is The Son of the Living God!
What exactly do you mean when you say Christ is the son of God? Does is make sense to you that God would give birth to Man? Can you prove that? Mind you I'm not interested in your dogmatic analogies. Prove all things and hold fast to that which is good (according to your Bible)

1 Like

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by ola2121(m): 4:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Interesting15:
by Sunday Akanni Moshood

It is no longer new and surprising when we hear about the exposed sexcapade of a pastor and a member of his church, or about the choirmaster who impregnated the sister who is a member of the choir. It's now a 'common thing' when young church-goers engage in casual sex in their rooms and come to church in shining clothes on Sundays, flaunting their energetic dancing steps, and even speaking/blasting in tongues. And this is not even all about the young ones alone. Even some elders and older deaconess and leaders knows what they do in secret when no one is watching.

You know, few days ago after praying to God for messages, one of the things I was shown was about immorality in the church. Do you know it's now so bad that some folks are indulging in these sinful acts right inside the church building itself?

This article is meant to serve various purposes. We will see some reasons for this menace, as well as some solutions. If you are an unbeliever who is being discouraged to go to church because of the disgusting acts of some Christian folks, you will see reasons why these things are so, and why you shouldn't allow the waywardness of some brethren to hinder you from meeting the Lord Jesus. If you are already part of a local church, and you are one of the chaste Christians around, I trust the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to see how you can play a role in eradicating immorality from the church. Let's get down to business.

The Criteria For Being A Member Of The Church Has Changed (The Ancient Church Vs The Modern Church)

Why was there not a high-rate of immortality in the ancient church? In the churches that were pastored by the Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ, why weren't there numerous cases of raunchy and disgusting sexual relations between members of the church? The answer is simple: Majority of the ancient Church-goers first became genuine Christians before joining the church. So, the ancient church wasn't infested with an intriguing rate of immortality because it was filled with Christians who were genuinely born-again.

However, things are different today. I tell youths every now and then that many of them are in the church today simply because they were born into Christian homes, or they don't want to be the only ones at home on Sundays. In clearer sentences, many so-called Christians today are yet to be born-again. They are yet to genuinely give their lives to Jesus Christ, and are yet to make the choice to forsake the lifestyle of the sinful flesh. Since they haven't passed through the spiritual process that will help kill the sinful desires of their flesh, they can't but act as unbelievers, right in the church. When they are made youth leaders or choirmasters or whatever, they can't but go on exhibiting the works of the flesh in their departments, staining the reputation of the church in the process.

Being genuinely born-again is a necessity to align with God and His will. It entails giving one's life to Jesus Christ and making Him Lord and Savior of one's life. When you make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, it means you have embraced His finished works on the Cross that cleansed your sins away, and you have agreed to make Him your Master. That is, anything He asked you to do, you do them. Anything He asked you not to do, you don't do them. And since He has asked us to flee sexual immoralities and other forms of sinful activities, you are to run away from them (He will give you the Holy Spirit to help do His will - if you are determined in the first place)

So, if you are in the preaching arm of the church (either a pastor, or the Bible Study Cord, or a Sunday School teacher, etc) always retain it at heart that there are a lot of unbelievers in your congregation, and so you shouldn't hesitate to preach messages of Salvation every now and then. Although the normal thing is to preach Salvation messages in the streets while evangelising, and to preach 'matured messages' in the church, we can't but deal with the basics to these unbelievers parading themselves as Christians in our churches.

The Church Keeps Derailing From Holiness-rich Messages That Makes People Heaven-conscious

I have no problem with 'niche ministries' (as I also have mine). When I say 'niche ministries', I mean a ministry that focuses on maybe prosperity messages, or healing, or marriage, etc. The problem is that we are not making these messages holiness-based (yes, there are ways you will preach prosperity messages, and people will be encouraged to live holier lifestyles in their quest for wealth)

Today, many of our churches pay too much attention to messages of "walking in the supernatural", "speaking in tongues", etc, and many of their members no longer retain the required consciousness of holiness in their day-to-day activities. Seriously, humans forget things easily, as our flesh is weak and fragile. And so, we need to be constantly reminded about the need to live holy lifestyles and to be heaven-conscious.

We Are In The End Time

Let's be realistic. The only things some churches focus on is holiness and righteous living. Still, we still see folks that are corrupted with sexual immoralities. Why is this so? Simply because, we are in the end time...

"....that in the last days perilous times will come: for men will be lovers of themselves....unholy...lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God" (2 Timothy 3:1-5)

So, don't be surprised seeing a lot of sexual immoral persons today. It's already prophesied and it can't but come too pass. It only means the coming of Jesus Christ is very near, and you should make yourself ready to be rapturable. If you are yet to give your life to Jesus Christ, please do so now, and you will become fulfilled in God.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2033449310099657&id=100003038222908&st=14
There is nothing bad in having sex as long as it is done secretly without knowledge of third party.

There are difference s between sex and firnication / adultery. Sex is consentual pleasure between two partners while the later is when you are caught doing it by third party or more.

So, have sex secretly but dont get caught.

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:09am On Mar 10, 2019
ola2121:
There is nothing bad in having sex as long as it is done secretly without knowledge of third party.

There are difference s between sex and firnication / adultery. Sex is consentual pleasure between two partners while the later is when you are caught doing it by third party or more.

the way the world is going it will soon be added as a sport in the Olympic games

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Most of this Sunday Moshood preachings are on sexually related topics. And it reaches Fp every sunday. Thanks to d mod responsible for thisgrin all those cleavage-bearing de try to interrupt our faith. Las las REPENT N BE SAVED. Happy sunday!
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by skukimania(f): 4:12am On Mar 10, 2019
IloveToMess:

I think he stated his points objectively and everything he said up there, are so right.
It happens among Muslims too. But I don't think the aim of his post is to compare between two.
I am a Christian though, before you start condemning me for supporting a co-muslim.

Thanks.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by abujaafar18: 4:17am On Mar 10, 2019
agnes7:
Even islams prophet muhammad was a fornicator.He seduced and married the wife of his adopted son.He killed people anyhow.He mistakenly mixed up stories from the bible while compiling koran to the extent that some stories in the koran are historically incorrect.Some are a mixed up and some are outrightly false or exaggerated.One such example is his belief that the sun use to set inside a muddy water.Infact all islam's belief on astronomy is nothing if not completely false.Wake up to the truth and forsake a religion which verges on falsehood and bloodshed.Your prophet Muhammad needs jesus atoning blood to be cleanse from his sins and to be able to enter paradise.We are tired of falsehood being paraded as religion.Islam is completely false.Islam needs Jesus christ for salvation
Islam teaches me to rever all the prophets of Allah, including Christ, Eesaa (peace be upon him). In fact, disbelief in him takes a Muslim out of Islam, not to talk of directing against him, the kind of your blasphemous comments about the noble prophet of Islam, who came to the world as a mercy to mankind after Eessa(peace be upon him). That is one of the clear differences between me and you.
If you know the consequences of your comments in the sight of Allah you will crying to Him for forgiveness.
Again, I pray to Allah to guide you to Islam.

4 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by philsbaba: 4:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Interesting15:
by Sunday Akanni Moshood

It is no longer new and surprising when we hear about the exposed sexcapade of a pastor and a member of his church, or about the choirmaster who impregnated the sister who is a member of the choir. It's now a 'common thing' when young church-goers engage in casual sex in their rooms and come to church in shining clothes on Sundays, flaunting their energetic dancing steps, and even speaking/blasting in tongues. And this is not even all about the young ones alone. Even some elders and older deaconess and leaders knows what they do in secret when no one is watching.

You know, few days ago after praying to God for messages, one of the things I was shown was about immorality in the church. Do you know it's now so bad that some folks are indulging in these sinful acts right inside the church building itself?

This article is meant to serve various purposes. We will see some reasons for this menace, as well as some solutions. If you are an unbeliever who is being discouraged to go to church because of the disgusting acts of some Christian folks, you will see reasons why these things are so, and why you shouldn't allow the waywardness of some brethren to hinder you from meeting the Lord Jesus. If you are already part of a local church, and you are one of the chaste Christians around, I trust the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to see how you can play a role in eradicating immorality from the church. Let's get down to business.

The Criteria For Being A Member Of The Church Has Changed (The Ancient Church Vs The Modern Church)

Why was there not a high-rate of immortality in the ancient church? In the churches that were pastored by the Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ, why weren't there numerous cases of raunchy and disgusting sexual relations between members of the church? The answer is simple: Majority of the ancient Church-goers first became genuine Christians before joining the church. So, the ancient church wasn't infested with an intriguing rate of immortality because it was filled with Christians who were genuinely born-again.

However, things are different today. I tell youths every now and then that many of them are in the church today simply because they were born into Christian homes, or they don't want to be the only ones at home on Sundays. In clearer sentences, many so-called Christians today are yet to be born-again. They are yet to genuinely give their lives to Jesus Christ, and are yet to make the choice to forsake the lifestyle of the sinful flesh. Since they haven't passed through the spiritual process that will help kill the sinful desires of their flesh, they can't but act as unbelievers, right in the church. When they are made youth leaders or choirmasters or whatever, they can't but go on exhibiting the works of the flesh in their departments, staining the reputation of the church in the process.

Being genuinely born-again is a necessity to align with God and His will. It entails giving one's life to Jesus Christ and making Him Lord and Savior of one's life. When you make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, it means you have embraced His finished works on the Cross that cleansed your sins away, and you have agreed to make Him your Master. That is, anything He asked you to do, you do them. Anything He asked you not to do, you don't do them. And since He has asked us to flee sexual immoralities and other forms of sinful activities, you are to run away from them (He will give you the Holy Spirit to help do His will - if you are determined in the first place)

So, if you are in the preaching arm of the church (either a pastor, or the Bible Study Cord, or a Sunday School teacher, etc) always retain it at heart that there are a lot of unbelievers in your congregation, and so you shouldn't hesitate to preach messages of Salvation every now and then. Although the normal thing is to preach Salvation messages in the streets while evangelising, and to preach 'matured messages' in the church, we can't but deal with the basics to these unbelievers parading themselves as Christians in our churches.

The Church Keeps Derailing From Holiness-rich Messages That Makes People Heaven-conscious

I have no problem with 'niche ministries' (as I also have mine). When I say 'niche ministries', I mean a ministry that focuses on maybe prosperity messages, or healing, or marriage, etc. The problem is that we are not making these messages holiness-based (yes, there are ways you will preach prosperity messages, and people will be encouraged to live holier lifestyles in their quest for wealth)

Today, many of our churches pay too much attention to messages of "walking in the supernatural", "speaking in tongues", etc, and many of their members no longer retain the required consciousness of holiness in their day-to-day activities. Seriously, humans forget things easily, as our flesh is weak and fragile. And so, we need to be constantly reminded about the need to live holy lifestyles and to be heaven-conscious.

We Are In The End Time

Let's be realistic. The only things some churches focus on is holiness and righteous living. Still, we still see folks that are corrupted with sexual immoralities. Why is this so? Simply because, we are in the end time...

"....that in the last days perilous times will come: for men will be lovers of themselves....unholy...lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God" (2 Timothy 3:1-5)

So, don't be surprised seeing a lot of sexual immoral persons today. It's already prophesied and it can't but come to pass. It only means the coming of Jesus Christ is very near, and you should make yourself ready to be rapturable. If you are yet to give your life to Jesus Christ, please do so now, and you will become fulfilled in God.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2033449310099657&id=100003038222908&st=14
skukimania:

I think he stated his point objectively. I am a Christian before you start condemning me for supporting a co-muslim.

Thanks.
sense is far from you, idiot. Immorality is rampant everywhere. In the movie industry, music industry, work place, school e.t.c you come carry church put for head. Your mumu dey smell angry
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by philsbaba: 4:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Ishilove:
The problem with today's church is they have deviated from the true gospel and now focus on prosperity preaching.

This is why I love preachers like Dr D. K Olukoya who unapologetically preach holiness and righteousness.
hypocrite I know your type. So since how many Years that you've been a christian, you still want a pastor to preach holiness to you. So you don't know what is holy and what is not?? undecided

Ode angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by skukimania(f): 4:37am On Mar 10, 2019
philsbaba:
sense is far from you, idiot. Immorality is rampant everywhere. In the movie industry, music industry, work place, school e.t.c you come carry church put for head. Your mumu dey smell angry

Na wa for you oh! And you are a Christian like this fighting for Church now in your mind? I think you are one of the hypocrites in the Church that the Op is talking about; less, you won't be this insulting over a statement that wasn't directed at you as an individual. Well, unless you are one of the people staining the church image.
Movie/Music industries may be trying to teach morals in their own ways; but, they are no pastors, who call themselves the "men of God"!
The Shepherds leading the sheep. OK? So, it is their primary assignment to see to it that their members are not led astray and not that of Musicians and Artistes.
If you are indeed a Christian, you will understand that and not result to insulting others.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by ola2121(m): 4:40am On Mar 10, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the way the world is going it will soon be added as a sport in the Olympic games
Haha, its end time where people are becoming shameless of sinful things. They do things that should be done secretly in the open without shame.

Sex is a basic necessity of life just like food. It's a gift of pleasure given by God. However, it should be done with morals. I.e without corrupting others.

So, have sex secretly without letting people.

I LOBE SEX. I WANNA GET BETTER ON BED

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by sirusX(m): 4:56am On Mar 10, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Yet, here you are, commenting so liberally on a Christian thread, without being forced to accept a creed that Jesus is The Son of the Living God!

Seun and the mods need to do something about that.
Whatever is good for A is good for B (equality in treatment and fairness to all religion without bias)

They Muslims are here running their mouth...talking about their kin being saints and their religion not prone to sin....when we've seen countless topics on Imams and Alfa that do crazy things but I'm not going to bring that up or post links

No one is void of sin....that's human nature, but in that nature everyone should aspire for salvation...which is a personal race irrespective of religion or denomination

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by EdenH: 5:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Emu4life:
Jesus has taken away their sins, so what's more This is your problem, the topic is talking about churches but here you are, bringing the mosques into what have nothing to do with them. You can keep deceiving yourself but the truth remains that the church is more of a brothel where guyz dress nicely to see if they can always get a new catch while the ladies dress seductively to get fornication mates. FYI, mosque has close to Zero sexual immorality incidents cuz women mostly pray at home and cover themselves completely even if they wants to pray in the Mosque. Islam is bae. Only fornicators, adulterers, drunkards, perverts and morally bankrupt individuals think otherwise tongue
islam is bae just as synonymous as killing, maiming, butchering, raping, terrorism, head-cutting, violence are bae. religion of piss

4 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by ArticleBeast: 5:11am On Mar 10, 2019
Emu4life:
Jesus has taken away their sins, so what's more This is your problem, the topic is talking about churches but here you are, bringing the mosques into what have nothing to do with them. You can keep deceiving yourself but the truth remains that the church is more of a brothel where guyz dress nicely to see if they can always get a new catch while the ladies dress seductively to get fornication mates. FYI, mosque has close to Zero sexual immorality incidents cuz women mostly pray at home and cover themselves completely even if they wants to pray in the Mosque. Islam is bae. Only fornicators, adulterers, drunkards, perverts and morally bankrupt individuals think otherwise tongue
So na for inside church dem dey knack
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by salisuemmanuel(m): 5:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Truly the end time is now. Many people are now doing the things of flesh and not of the spirit. Many people are now lovers of men, sin and immoralities but they are no more lovers of God. The love of many are waxing cold. OH lord have mercy on this sinful generations. Repent ye therefore, Because tomorrow may be too late. Jesus Christ is coming soon. No reward here on earth, but our reward is eternal, immortal, invisible which is heavenly reward.. Accept Jesus Now please.

1 Like

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Nukilia: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
It is because the so-called believers have figured out that church is nothing but a business place where money is traded for salvation.

There are no repercussions for immorality. Tell the same believers to swear an oath in front of an oracle, they shiver.

The deities did not protect our forefathers neither did the conquerors win by Jesus Christ. They colonized Africans through the power of technology called guns. Simple.
But then, you are free to believe whatever makes you be at peace with yourself.
/

You're right! TECHNOLOGY AND BRAINWASHING OF AFRICANS.... That's why the continent is on the same spot
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Benobute: 5:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Heaven is real and hell fire is real. Make your choice GOD has given you the power. Judge other and you will be judge. Salvation is for all
We shall all stand before the throne of judgement seat of Christ.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by GrossPrice: 6:00am On Mar 10, 2019
IloveToMess:

Mad man .. So because Moshood is a Muslim name the bearer must be a Muslim.

Your problem is education.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 10, 2019
just practicing what is in the book of Solomon.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Justnice11: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2019
IloveToMess:

Learn to read oga. If you did, you should know that the writer is an Evangelist interested in placing the church in the true Light of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is this your comment that is painting the church black. God bless you
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by LordIsaac(m): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Ishilove:

Holiness does not include praying that your enemies die by fire. It is not biblical... Tell him I said so.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by lexy2014: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Op immortality is everywhere and not only in the church. Stop painting the church in a bad colour

How's he painting d church in a bad colour? Since u say immorality is everywhere including d church, are u saying d church isn't different from "everywhere"? Isn't that "bad colour" already? Is that d fault of d op?
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by lexy2014: 6:33am On Mar 10, 2019
IloveToMess:

What has his name got 2do with d subject matter? How is he painting d church black?
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Fervante: 6:37am On Mar 10, 2019
God knows is own, Op God bless you you have fulfilled righteousness.

There are different arguments in response to your message but, I trust souls have been delivered by it, souls the message is meant for.

The truth is had to bear because men love darkness and are usually burned by the light.

Satan has condemn a whole race to atheism because of the act of ANTICHRISTs (Nicolaitans) who impersonated the faith and usurped Gentile lands for their own and called them savages. Note this they do to demonize the Christian faith.

So for those that do not know Christ and assume that the Antichrists they see in our today Churches are the image of Christ, I pray thee ask for Wisdom and He shall reveal Himself to you through is written words. Ye shall know the Truth and He shall set you free.

Sin is the weakness of the flesh, all born in the image of Adam is subject to it in different forms, today's subject is just one of the myriads manifestation of Sin, only those born in the image of God have dominion over Sin, God has revealed is express form to us through His Word and I pray we accept Him and be born in the form of His living Word.... Amen

Seek the Truth and ye shall find Him, knock on His door and He shall open unto you, ask of Him and He shall give unto you the salvation of God to mankind.

Happy sunday

3 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by lexy2014: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2019
ola2121:

Since u say "Sex is consentual pleasure between two partners", is fornication/adultery not consensual? Pls activity is performed during fornication/adultery? If u commit fornication/adultery& u don't get caught, what will u call it?

1 Like

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Onlyonebuhari: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Most Christians of today dress like prostitutes and except men to be passive towards that. Funnily enough most of them believe u can dress nude but your heart will still be clean but scientifically they are so wrong because the heart and the body work together. The content of a word is the product of the environment........Anita Oyakhilome will teach u people better!
Just imitate Holy Mary dresses!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by sehunfunmi: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2019
This is a great misery
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Onlyonebuhari: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2019
sirusX:

Seun and the mods need to do something about that.
Whatever is good for A is good for B (equality in treatment and fairness to all religion without bias)

They Muslims are here running their mouth...talking about their kin being saints and their religion not prone to sin....when we've seen countless topics on Imams and Alfa that do crazy things but I'm not going to bring that up or post links

No one is void of sin....that's human nature, but in that nature everyone should aspire for salvation...which is a personal race irrespective of religion or denomination

Your are kidding yourself whenever we pray our women can't pass in front of us even they cover from head to toe. No free mixing in Islam not like and fornication is death sentence in Islam for married Muslims and 100 lashes for singles. Preach take off you mouth from Islam cos modest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.