Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church (39249 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Sexual Immoralities On Campus / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / How Sexual Immoralities Actually Kills People By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by skukimania(f): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

It doesn't happen among the Muslims there is no freemixing in Islam. Mosques are partisioned that woman can't even mix with men and most cases u don't even see them let alone involving in immorality. Any Muslim involve in any immorality done that at his/her own house based on desire not cos of Islam.Fornication warrant death sentence in Islam for married ones ad 100 lashes for singlesale not in the churches where you can where ordinary pants and dance in front of pastors and church members. If u women wear clothe that doesn't cover to toes no sollah for them. Please don't compare man made religion (Religion of Paul) with Islam.
Jesus never pray in the church nor permit your today's shameful dreasing.

It's clear enough that you are still a baby. I have got no time for a baby-ann and a religion-bigot. OK? So, enjoy communicating with yourself.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Firebomber: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Your imam should be in the right position to answer that
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Your imam should be in the right position to answer that
This Rubbish still made no sense. undecided FYI I am neither a muslim nor Christian. that shit you saw was forced me, Apparently i have to agree to be a muslim before i can comment on muslim topics. so what da hell! I accepted. as long as it allows me to criticise them terrorists who call themselves muslims.

Now you see why i hate religion?
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Firebomber: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2019
gypsey:
This Rubbish still made no sense. undecided
Just like the trash you wrote before.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Just like the trash you wrote before.
This Rubbish made no sense.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by ngozianu(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

It doesn't happen among the Muslims there is no freemixing in Islam. Mosques are partisioned that woman can't even mix with men and most cases u don't even see them let alone involving in immorality. Any Muslim involve in any immorality done that at his/her own house based on desire not cos of Islam.Fornication warrant death sentence in Islam for married ones ad 100 lashes for singlesale not in the churches where you can where ordinary pants and dance in front of pastors and church members. If u women wear clothe that doesn't cover to toes no sollah for them. Please don't compare man made religion (Religion of Paul) with Islam.
Jesus never pray in the church nor permit your today's shameful dreasing.

Are the streets, classrooms, eateries and public places in Islamic countries partitioned to stop males and females from making contact??

3 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Firebomber: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

We believe in God and Jesus and not Paul who destroy Christianity. Where in the Bible did Jesus proclaim to be Son of God?......He said it in 83 places in the Bible that he was the son of Man but you keep on saying thrash and want the Muslims to take in your virus.......Jesus knows nothing about Christianity and even never heard about it in his life. It was formed by Paul who never believe Jesus and also persecuted Jesus while alive. He like your trust those who killed your father that they really doing good for you! Please take away your mouth from ISLAM the only religion that set baseline for science not religion with many bibles that can't stand the test of time.
As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him John:17:2

Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe: And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go. Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God. Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.
Luke:22:67-70

Lol. you insane Muslim asking for where Jesus called himself the son of God.

well I will give it to you since your imam have successfully brainwashed you.

John 10:36King James Version (KJV)36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

I guess your imam didn't tell you that Jesus refer to God as is Father more than 100 times in the Bible, I guess you are ready to show us any prophet that refer to God as is father, even your useless Muhammad forbid you Muslim to called yourself son of God or you called God your father. so go back and tell your imam how dumb he is
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Firebomber: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Islam is a believe that set baseline for science why Christianity set baseline for prostitution and which one is a mumu now? Just go to church n look for olosho as usual.
Tell us one statement that science has proved wrong from the Qur'an unlike your book that state you can take poison n won't affect you?.........
Only 1 bottle of sniper will destroy u within 5minutes

Which science is this fool talking about, I guess the science of creating suicide vest and bottle bomb. lol.

your Allah must be so foolish to create something that he won't make his follower to lead in it because last I check non of your useless Islamic country is leading in science and technology apart from terrorism sha.

braindead.

One of the Quran statement that go against science are.

1. your prophet travel to where he never visited in her life even when his body is in mecca. only a fool will believe that trash.

2. your prophet ride a donkey to heaven, please which sky is heaven is? because last I check science doesn't prove that heaven is up the sky, lol. your Muhammad donkey must be faster than speed of light.

3. your Muhammad split the moon into two. Jesus you Muslim are disgrace to geography. your Allah must have been a braindead when it come to geography.

foolish Muslim
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by DonroxyII: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2019
ola2121:
There is nothing bad in having sex as long as it is done secretly without knowledge of third party.

There are difference s between sex and firnication / adultery. Sex is consentual pleasure between two partners while the later is when you are caught doing it by third party or more.

So, have sex secretly but dont get caught.
Madman!!

1 Like

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by DonroxyII: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2019
Fervante:
God knows is own, Op God bless you you have fulfilled righteousness.

There are different arguments in response to your message but, I trust souls have been delivered by it, souls the message is meant for.

The truth is had to bear because men love darkness and are usually burned by the light.

Satan has condemn a whole race to atheism because of the act of ANTICHRISTs (Nicolaitans) who impersonated the faith and usurped Gentile lands for their own and called them savages. Note this they do to demonize the Christian faith.

So for those that do not know Christ and assume that the Antichrists they see in our today Churches are the image of Christ, I pray thee ask for Wisdom and He shall reveal Himself to you through is written words. Ye shall know the Truth and He shall set you free.

Sin is the weakness of the flesh, all born in the image of Adam is subject to it in different forms, today's subject is just one of the myriads manifestation of Sin, only those born in the image of God have dominion over Sin, God has revealed is express form to us through His Word and I pray we accept Him and be born in the form of His living Word.... Amen

Seek the Truth and ye shall find Him, knock on His door and He shall open unto you, ask of Him and He shall give unto you the salvation of God to mankind.

Happy sunday
Thank you !!!
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Ishilove:

Oponu, before rushing to comment unintelligently, didn't you even read in the article where it is stated that the human flesh is weak so it needs to be constantly reminded about holiness and the virtues of obedience to God's laws? Why do you think the Bible says we should constantly pray against temptations? Why do you think Christians constantly need to fill their spirits with the cleansing word of God?

Oponu ayidayida. Ode buruku
See knock out

1 Like

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by arimahoseloka(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Church or no church. U can't suppress your nature for too long. The body craves to touch or to be touched, and ultimately have sweet satisfying sex. No matter how u deceive yourself. This is the predestined nature of man.
Instead of deceiving yourself do it with caution and sense. Or better still marry. If u marry and still not satisfied then marry more women as much as your libido and finance can cater for.
Live out your true nature for this is the way your maker altered your body when your father Adam sinned against Him , He gave you those desires.

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by DedeNkem: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Religion is absolutely nonsense!
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by Originalsly: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2019
abujaafar18:

You Christians have to bear the consequences of your disbelief in Allah. Ironically, most of you are always quick to criticize Muslims and their divinely revealed religion for simply abiding with the devine laws of the Quran which simply forbid free intermingling of opposite sex and exposing of sensitive parts of the body by females. Doesn't most churches encourage these? Perhaps because your pastors are benefiting from that. It's not surprising that abominable acts,including incests take place in your churches.
The solution is very simple. Submit yourselves to Allah the most high by accepting Islam and follow the devine laws of the Mighty creator. Simple. May Allah guide you. Ameen

Isn't it ironical that you can share your opinion on a thread about Christianity but Christians cannot share their opinion on a thread about Islam? Christians are free to publicly criticize and expose hypocrites and sexual predators in their ranks....do Muslims? Why would you even try to suggest that Muslims are not involved in sexual immorality? This thread is about sexual immorality.... you couldn't resist getting your fill.... what does that say about you? Widespread sexual immorality is a sign of the times we are living in.... widespread regardless of religion... that was prophesied in the Bible and has come to pass.
Nothing wrong in defending your belief.... if you believe there is no sexual immorality among Muslims...fine... but don't state it as fact... it is not.

@ topic...Christians should stop complaining about sexuality immorality and praying to God to prevent it. How can He when He already has that in His plan?... are you suggesting to Him that He made a mistake? Know God first.

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
skukimania:

It's clear enough that you are still a baby. I have got no time for a baby-ann and a religion-bigot. OK? So, enjoy communicating with yourself.
don't mind him.

the other day three matured men came out one after the other from underneath the jalabiya of a hijab wearing woman.

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by BABANGBALI: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
lexy2014:

How's he painting d church in a bad colour? Since u say immorality is everywhere including d church, are u saying d church isn't different from "everywhere"? Isn't that "bad colour" already? Is that d fault of d op?
let him mention mosque and see what happens to him. You people say/write anything about church and Christianity, something you dare not do with Islam and Muslims

1 Like

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by rummmy: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Day dream Christianity is hub of fornication. You can't compare those who where pant and dance in front of pastors to those who cover themselves like holy Mary but can't not even talk in the Mosques or free mix. Even Rome the home of Christianity among highest rape cities in the word. Anita Oyakhilome will tell u better while he divorced his pastor Oyakhilome.
we all know that in Islam, the outside of the cup is clean but the inside is very dirty.. History of your prophet and Aisha says it all.

2 Likes

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
BABANGBALI:
let him mention mosque and see what happens to him. You people say/write anything about church and Christianity, something you dare not do with Islam and Muslims

All these u have said didn't in any way address d issues I raised
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by xproducer: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever." - 1 John 2:15-17
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by MistadeRegal(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
LordPsalm:

*Will u shutup. Who invited muslims into this?
Go with ur mumu bliv

Why not check properly before quoting me?
What makes me seem to be a muslim as per you guess?

undecided
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by real777(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Most of the girls and boys of this generation fornicate with pride and goes to church the next day raising their filthy hands and shouting hallelujah and amen before Almighty Jehovah without fear and repentance and remorse. Shouting & prayer when no even reach ceiling talkless of heaven. The prayers of sinners are abomination before God & you still wonder why ordinary witch & evil arrow, sickness still torment so called Christians. How will a fornicator for example withstand evil forces. Better not to even form Christian when you are not ready. Them go smoke you out soon.

A Christian is a follower and obedient servants of Jesus but these ones are church goers. Even my younger brother a suppose Christian is a Winner's Church goer and bench warmer. They Bleep.jj after church service & have warned him I will throw him out if found wanting again. He almost destroyed his life with STDs not long ago & was covering his shame from me & from the public because of some mysterious rashes all over him & face. Got to know the secret from a doctor he visited whom luckily I have done work for before. Look sin reduces man.

2Cor5:17 is not yet activated in the life of countless church goers & once that's done, you become dead to anything sin. All appearance of evil is sin. So keep living in hypocrisy & mocking yourself until sickness or death knock you off suddenly. Obedience is better than prayer & fasting.

Sadly most churches are now home to fornicators & adulterous folks instead of house of saints. Saints are repented sinners possessing God's power. Where is the power demonstrated below today
Acts 5:1-11
Too many powerless & self enemy Christians full Nigeria. Praying die die die die without you fixing your heart is a waste.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by ola2121(m): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Since u say "Sex is consentual pleasure between two partners", is fornication/adultery not consensual? Pls activity is performed during fornication/adultery? If u commit fornication/adultery& u don't get caught, what will u call it?
Sex is sex. It is only fornication or adultery when u get caught. So, don't deny yourself of the gift freely given to you by God
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by lexy2014: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
ola2121:

Sex is sex. It is only fornication or adultery when u get caught. So, don't deny yourself of the gift freely given to you by God

I didn't say sex isn't sex. If u commit fornication& adultery without being caught, what is it? Sex is consentual pleasure between two partners", is fornication/adultery not consensual? Pls which activity is performed during fornication/adultery?
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by stanliwise(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
ola2121:

I need bible reference as a proof of your statement.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by stanliwise(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
lexy2014:

I didn't say sex isn't sex. If u commit fornication& adultery without being caught, what is it? Sex is consentual pleasure between two partners", is fornication/adultery not consensual? Pls which activity is performed during fornication/adultery?
Hehe you don't need to be caught for it to be called fornication or adultery.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
stanliwise:
Hehe you don't need to be caught for it to be called fornication or adultery.

I no. D dude made a comment which needed clarification
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by ola2121(m): 4:35am On Mar 13, 2019
stanliwise:
I need bible reference as a proof of your statement.
The #wisest man ever given birth to, #King #Solomon by the best King in the Bible, #David was through what? ____________
#Sex is a major problem in many #homes & #relationships today. #Couple not being #sexually #compatible, One wanting it more than the other, and bla bla bla. Yet, they'll tell you never to #experience it before #marriage.
How do you know ur #abilities, where to #improve & otherwise if you've never #experience it.
It like Nigeria labour #market where graduates are expected to have 5years experience before taking an entry level job.

A crime isn't a crime till you're caught openly by more than 4 people, I think according to the Quran. So, tell me the real definition of #FORNICATION & #Adultery

Hey, Am I even making #sense? ....���� #McComs #digital #media #marketing #production

Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by stanliwise(m): 5:11am On Mar 13, 2019
ola2121:
The #wisest man ever given birth to, #King #Solomon by the best King in the Bible, #David was through what? ____________
#Sex is a major problem in many #homes & #relationships today. #Couple not being #sexually #compatible, One wanting it more than the other, and bla bla bla. Yet, they'll tell you never to #experience it before #marriage.
How do you know ur #abilities, where to #improve & otherwise if you've never #experience it.
It like Nigeria labour #market where graduates are expected to have 5years experience before taking an entry level job.

A crime isn't a crime till you're caught openly by more than 4 people, I think according to the Quran. So, tell me the real definition of #FORNICATION & #Adultery

Hey, Am I even making #sense? ....���� #McComs #digital #media #marketing #production
Are you joking a what??

You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
—  Exodus 20:17

You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, "Do not murder," and "anyone who murders will be subject to judgment." But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment … You have heard that it was said, "Do not commit adultery." But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
— Matthew 5:21-22, 27-28
(NIV)

Those verses up there speaks about covetousness. note "look" in the second verse also mean covet and not literally looking per se.

covetous , greedy, acquisitive, grasping, avaricious mean
having or showing a strong desire for especially material
possessions. covetous implies inordinate desire often
for another's possessions -.merriam-webster

so if you desire to have sex with a man's wife or daughter and have started taken your secret(inordinate) steps then it is called sin even before sex already especially when the steps taken are with ulterior motives. If you have a strong desire for a man's daughter then ask her hand in marriage and do the right thing but the moment you decide to follow another part of sleeping with her then you have sinned even before the actual sex.

For your neighbor's wife and property and servants, keep off away from them, do not plan to or desire to possess them, his property you can seek to buy from him but his wife is his wife and you cannot desire to own another mans wife.

Remember Joseph was not caught when Potiphar's Wife secretly asked for sex, if Joseph had agree then he would have sinned even if not caught.

David was legally married Bathsheba because her husband was dead already but God saw it as sin before then(marriage) because David desired her while her husband was alive and also the actions David took were as a result of his covetousness which made him kill her husband.
After David punishment by God for his covetousness in which he lost four children and his reputation , David was not told to keep away Bathsheba because God forgave him and blessed the marriage. Solomon was a legitimate and Blessed child of their marriage.

Stop preaching HERESIS.
Re: About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church by ola2121(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2019
stanliwise:
Are you joking a what??

You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
—  Exodus 20:17

You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, "Do not murder," and "anyone who murders will be subject to judgment." But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment … You have heard that it was said, "Do not commit adultery." But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
— Matthew 5:21-22, 27-28
(NIV)

Those verses up there speaks about covetousness. note "look" in the second verse also mean covet and not literally looking per se.

covetous , greedy, acquisitive, grasping, avaricious mean
having or showing a strong desire for especially material
possessions. covetous implies inordinate desire often
for another's possessions -.merriam-webster

so if you desire to have sex with a man's wife or daughter and have started taken your secret(inordinate) steps then it is called sin even before sex already especially when the steps taken are with ulterior motives. If you have a strong desire for a man's daughter then ask her hand in marriage and do the right thing but the moment you decide to follow another part of sleeping with her then you have sinned even before the actual sex.

For your neighbor's wife and property and servants, keep off away from them, do not plan to or desire to possess them, his property you can seek to buy from him but his wife is his wife and you cannot desire to own another mans wife.

Remember Joseph was not caught when Potiphar's Wife secretly asked for sex, if Joseph had agree then he would have sinned even if not caught.

David was legally married Bathsheba because her husband was dead already but God saw it as sin before then(marriage) because David desired her while her husband was alive and also the actions David took were as a result of his covetousness which made him kill her husband.
After David punishment by God for his covetousness in which he lost four children and his reputation , David was not told to keep away Bathsheba because God forgave him and blessed the marriage. Solomon was a legitimate and Blessed child of their marriage.

Stop preaching HERESIS.
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER, BUT DO YOU KNOW THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE BETTER KEPT SECRET LIKE SEX ITSELF. IF U UNERSTAND THAT SEX IS A BASIC NECESIITY, FOR MARRIAGE ESPECIALLY, YOU WILL START SEEING THINGS IN ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE. THANKS BLESS YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.