Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" (3091 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Seriously common sense is not common even though many think is common.

Here is a moment a Twitter user slammed her boyfriend because of the way he reacted when a said guy called her a bitch.

The lady who expected the boyfriend to beat up the guy for using such derogatory word on her, was left in stitches when he boldly replied her

“ he don’t care bout his life what makes you think he gon’ care bout mine? “

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2019

Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lol he can't kill himself over a girl that can move on to another bloke at anytime

5 Likes

Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
A girl that'll bring another guy to his funeral if he dies

3 Likes

Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Baddiezz(f): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
why evils
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
cool angry
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If I drop comment na follow follow I do...

I swear I no understand wetin the guy mean...

Someone help a confused nairalander...!!!

Now I understand... I have read and digested people's comments...

Don't bother to quote me again thank you...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 Likes

Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by solutionmi: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Reference to his or her mum

1 Like

Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Ekpeitut: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
This guy na real Ekpeitut..why fight over a cat?? Like seriously? So that one hopeless prick can fulfill his desire of going back to prison to enjoy free prison food. Nahhhh I dive and pass.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by joseo: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Correct guy.... My kind of nigga!!! ����

1 Like

Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Tamarapetty(f): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sorry eh
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by okwabayi(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
I remember I did this once when drunk.
When the guy gauged my size compared to his he calmed down.
He cautioned me though, I give him credit for that.
A lot of men consciously search for whose stomach will accommodate knives and other sharp objects.
Fighting for or over a woman who will replace you quick is the most stupid thing to do.
There is a reason why mothers, daughters, female cousins, sisters, aunts and nieces always shout 'stop' when you try to defend them physically.
They know fighting is not worth it and poses a risk to you.
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Headlesschicken(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
undecided Why would i fight cos of a galfrd,why am i madt,i can only fight for my sis n mother,buh never for any of dix bloodclat galfrds...

1 Like

Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Biglittlelois(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rubbish, the least he could have done was caution the guy.
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
okwabayi:
I remember I did this once when drunk.
When the guy guaged my size compared to his he calmed down.
He cautioned me though, I give him credit for that.
A lot of men consciously search for whose stomach will accommodate knives and other sharp objects.
Fighting for or over a woman who will replace you quick is the most stupid thing to do.
There is a reason why mothers, female cousins, sisters, aunts and nieces always shout 'stop' when you try to defend them physically.
They know fighting is not worth it and poses a risk to you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your comment happens to be a lifesaver for me... I never understood the post for minutes...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by FREEMADNESS: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

the way u always condemn love like u ve lost hope in it.

do u still bliv in true love
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
FREEMADNESS:

there's nothing like true love. love is love
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by badadvice(f): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
This man will leave long!
A man who know how to pick his fights and when to shut up will definitely live long.
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by FREEMADNESS: 12:53am On Mar 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
there's nothing like true love. love is love

wat of a person in love wit two pple but placed one ahead of d oda...
is da not a sign of tru love?
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2019
FREEMADNESS:

wat of a person in love wit two pple but placed one ahead of d oda...
is da not a sign of tru love?
Looool.....there's nothing like in love with two people. If he loved the first person he won't have fallen in love with the second person
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Mcslize: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
FREEMADNESS:

It was in those days true love exists. What we see today is selfishness. People with selfish minds making use of every means to milk the other, all in the name of being in a relationship.

Love does exist but it's not up to 5%, making it very rare to find.
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Burgerlomo: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Smart nigga grin
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Triniti(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2019
This shit right here have happened to me on one occasion, was in this pub with my new catch,I went to pee and a rough looking niqqa tapped her ass. She was furious with anger while complaining to me what the guy did, actually, she don hear my youthful exuberance story,without knowing that I’m no longer about that life no more . I was just laughing at her, babe shebi Na just tapping nah......free that rascal, before small small boys go use me shine.
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by FREEMADNESS: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Looool.....there's nothing like in love with two people. If he loved the first person he won't have fallen in love with the second person

point interesting.

I guess I ve a different knowledge about love.
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by BlackfireX: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
I don't understand
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by nlPoster: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
both the bitch and the guy are very very stewpid

(1) (Reply)

21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man / What's You Body Counts? / How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.