Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197903 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:47pm On May 04, 2012
^I give up. I'm wrong, and you're right. Infact I even banned you unjustly, and all the other mods also banned you unjustly. My deepest of apologies to you on all our behalf.

Now please return to the section and post in peace. Thanks.
[edited].
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 8:49pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: ^I give up. I'm wrong, and you're right. Infact I even banned you unjustly, my deepest of apologies to you.

i will forgive you if you reopen the locked thread and apologise there.
hiding here is big hypociysy.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2012
^*sigh* unfortunately, sarcasm is lost on some folks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 9:02pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: ^I give up. I'm wrong, and you're right. Infact I even banned you unjustly, and all the other mods also banned you unjustly. My deepest of apologies to you on all our behalf.

I have to support my guy here. Post the offending thread , please.

Let us see what got logic mind banned. Shame the devil grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:12pm On May 04, 2012
^lol move aside jor grin. Of course you're with your boy.

Shey you're paying attention - "a series of infractions" - not just one thread. You want me to spend my friday afternoon reading & posting junk? sorry oh, I respectfully decline to waste my time. Click on his profile and see his posts - the downside is a good majority of his posts are "hidden" which in itself should be a gigantic clue. I've explained more than enough already, you can take it or leave it dude.

See these mewbies coming around and 'demanding' this & that grin, your elders have been posting here in peace for years - take a cue from them. Abeg have urself a good weekend jor.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 9:15pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: ^lol move aside jor grin. Of course you're with your boy.

Shey you're paying attention - "a series of infractions" - not just one thread. You want me to spend my friday afternoon reading & posting junk? sorry oh, I respectfully decline to waste my time. Click on his profile and see his posts - the downside is a good majority of his posts are "hidden" which in itself should be a gigantic clue. I've explained more than enough already, you can take it or leave it dude.

See these mewbies coming around and 'demanding' this & that grin, your elders have been posting here in peace for years - take a cue from them.

No vex! I'm just curious.

Look, anyone reading this thread will be curious to see what Logic Mind did. You're giving logic mind more credibility and giving this soap opera more suspense by withholding this so called thread.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by justwise(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: Did i say plaetton? I meant Ptolomeus smiley. All these weird usernames self.

@mkmyers,
I have you pegged down for future convert of the year cheesy. Say amen.

@JW,
Bank details: GTBank. A/C# 0987654321-333. You're the best! Abeg large deposits only, remember God loves a cheerful giver. Muchos gracias.

Money paid, heaven guaranteed? grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:22pm On May 04, 2012
but that's the thing Logicboy - I'm not witholding any one thread! and what good is it if those comments are already 'deleted' on those threads?!! you won't see them! you get it now?

He was banned for consistently posting incendiary comments and derailing christian topics. Am I expected to now pull up every single one to 'justify' the ban? that's ridiculous. If posters want to trust my judgement - good. If not, that's fine too. Look around the forum, this is waaayyy more 'explanation' any mod has to give. I only do so to inspire open dialouge here in this section. But I will not let that turn into a means for silly posters to insinuate otherwise. Especially from someone who's been banned several times by other mods. Isn't that indication enough he's got a problem? What possible motive could I have for banning him without reason? Aren't there many many atheists in this section posting just as strongly against religion?

the difference is they do so without breaking the rules.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:26pm On May 04, 2012
justwise:

Money paid, heaven guaranteed? grin grin
Betta pesin. Heaven in guaranteed as long as you continue to pay the said tithe cheesy. Skip a payment and restitution will have to be made. Heaven no easy oh! lol. But I can reserve one nice mansion for you, all you gats to do is pay regularly for rent. God will bless you ehn cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 9:38pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: but that's the thing Logicboy - I'm not witholding any one thread! and what good is it if those comments are already 'deleted' on those threads?!! you won't see them! you get it now?

He was banned for consistently posting incendiary comments and derailing christian topics. Am I expected to now pull up every single one to 'justify' the ban? that's ridiculous. If posters want to trust my judgement - good. If not, that's fine too. Look around the forum, this is waaayyy more 'explanation' any mod has to give. I only do so to inspire open dialouge here in this section. But I will not let that turn into a means for silly posters to insinuate otherwise. Especially from someone who's been banned several times by other mods. Isn't that indication enough he's got a problem? What possible motive could I have for banning him without reason? Aren't there many many atheists in this section posting just as strongly against religion?

Hmmmm......Logic Mind you're on your own. grin grin grin

Cant argue with Jesoul's points here.

Sorry Jesoul, had to try for my guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:45pm On May 04, 2012
^I no vex for you at all oh my brother. Mods do need to be pinched every now and then to make sure they haven't strayed so its all good. As long as the pincher don't have dirty fingers themselves. Yours right now are relatively clean grin

Have urself a fantastic weeked jare. My time is up.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 10:00pm On May 04, 2012
logicboy:

Hmmmm......Logic Mind you're on your own. grin grin grin

Cant argue with Jesoul's points here.

Sorry Jesoul, had to try for my guy grin grin grin grin grin

please logicboy why fall for this christian tactics?

she has continually made assertions without a single proof and when she's called out she resorts to denial, belittling, more accusations, excuses, sarcasm, other mods etc. Everything she can find except proof even though she asserted that she kept logs.

I called her out in the front page, Deep Sight warned that she might lock the thread, you know what, she went right ahead and locked it and came here and continued more accusations.

Not once has she said what exactly i did. All she's saying are that others ban me, my posts are deleted, she doesn't have to defend herself etc. What hypocrite.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 10:01pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: but that's the thing Logicboy - I'm not witholding any one thread! and what good is it if those comments are already 'deleted' on those threads?!! you won't see them! you get it now?

He was banned for consistently posting incendiary comments and derailing christian topics. Am I expected to now pull up every single one to 'justify' the ban? that's ridiculous. If posters want to trust my judgement - good. If not, that's fine too. Look around the forum, this is waaayyy more 'explanation' any mod has to give. I only do so to inspire open dialouge here in this section. But I will not let that turn into a means for silly posters to insinuate otherwise.Especially from someone who's been banned several times by other mods. Isn't that indication enough he's got a problem? What possible motive could I have for banning him without reason? Aren't there many many atheists in this section posting just as strongly against religion?

No. Just show us only one of those to shame me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 10:03pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: ^*sigh* unfortunately, sarcasm is lost on some folks.

talk to yourself.
has it occured to you that some of my "offensive" posts might have been sarcastic?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 10:10pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul:

[size=18pt]WHICH ONE?[/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 10:33pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

please logicboy why fall for this christian tactics?

she has continually made assertions without a single proof and when she's called out she resorts to denial, belittling, more accusations, excuses, sarcasm, other mods etc. Everything she can find except proof even though she asserted that she kept logs.

I called her out in the front page, Deep Sight warned that she might lock the thread, you know what, she went right ahead and locked it and came here and continued more accusations.

Not once has she said what exactly i did. All she's saying are that others ban me, my posts are deleted, she doesn't have to defend herself etc. What hypocrite.

Just let it go......

At least we can learn from this experience
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 10:58pm On May 04, 2012
logicboy:

Just let it go......

At least we can learn from this experience

i was willing to let it go but she just locked the thread i opened after asserting more unproven accusations just because she's a moderator. maybe she has tamed a few old men like mazaje but threats don't work with me. she should ask her islamic Yoruba counterpart that she said also banned me. i asked that one to ban me as i could no longer stand islamic censorship but i wasn't expecting such islamic moderation follow follow from so a called follower of christ.

she should follow her bible teaching, and reopen the thread and apologise or forever remain a hypocrite.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 04, 2012
Hmm... na wa o...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mkmyers45(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2012
musKeeto: Hmm... na wa o...
Really nawa..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by cyber999: 12:47pm On May 05, 2012
hello, honorable moderators in this forum,
pls i want to know why my post (before you blame the boko haram, pls read this) was deleted or hidden.
i was trying to open a discussion on what motivates the boko haram people and i believe openness and fairness to all concerned is a policy in nairaland. i just want to know the reasons for
1. first removing my post from politics section and sending it to religion section under islam for muslims
2. finally deleting the post entirely
pls note: i am not challenging your decision, i just want a candid explanation for your decision.
thanx
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 12:54pm On May 05, 2012
cyber999: hello, honorable moderators in this forum,
pls i want to know why my post (before you blame the boko haram, pls read this) was deleted or hidden.
i was trying to open a discussion on what motivates the boko haram people and i believe openness and fairness to all concerned is a policy in nairaland. i just want to know the reasons for
1. first removing my post from politics section and sending it to religion section under islam for muslims
pls note: i am not challenging your decision, i just want a candid explanation for your decision.
thanx

so you think the ordained would stoop so low as to explain themselves to you mere mortal?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by cyber999: 12:58pm On May 05, 2012
Logic Mind:

so you think the ordained would stoop so low as to explain themselves to you mere mortal?

i dont understand what you are trying to say. shed more light, pls
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 1:10pm On May 05, 2012
cyber999:

i dont understand what you are trying to say. shed more light, pls

Here is what supermoderator jesoul said when asked why she banned someone without showing a valid reason.

I should think that my record should speak for itself so I'm not here to "defend" myself as there's nothing to defend.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 05, 2012
I've been an observer of issues going on on this thread in the last couple of days without commenting, however i feel i should comment now.

U guys should take it easy. Nairaland shouldnt be confused for reality. This is an internet platform and not real world. We should have better things to deal with than putting up faceless argument on the internet as if we have anything to loose or gain.

I'll advice both parties to let go
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 05, 2012
thanx
most of u guys that come in here are newbies and have absolutely minimal knowledge of how things operates on NL.

If ur topic was moved from politics to Religion, it was done by either of the two mods in that section. i.e Jarus or OMA4J. If ur topic was deleted under Islam section, ask either of the mods in that section i.e mactunji, Jarus or Mukina2.

All ur challenges has nothing to do with Jesoul or MMW
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 1:41pm On May 05, 2012
toba: most of u guys that come in here are newbies and have absolutely minimal knowledge of how things operates on NL.

If ur topic was moved from politics to Religion, it was done by either of the two mods in that section. i.e Jarus or OMA4J. If ur topic was deleted under Islam section, ask either of the mods in that section i.e mactunji, Jarus or Mukina2.

All ur challenges has nothing to do with Jesoul or MMW

so nl moderation is dysfunctional then. (you move a perfectly legitimate post around and end up deleting it) and you expect newbies to put up and shut up. it worked in nigeria where the so called elders say the same thing as you when challenged, but here we challenge you all oldbies because something is not working and we don't accept it.
make it right or expect more challenges. threats, bans, hiding posts, etc do not work.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:34pm On May 07, 2012
Toba thanks!

thanx
cyber999, everything Toba said is correct. Pls contact those mods for more information. If you have any trouble reaching them just stop by back in here and I can help you out. cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 5:28pm On May 07, 2012
JeSoul: Toba thanks!

cyber999, everything Toba said is correct. Pls contact those mods for more information. If you have any trouble reaching them just stop by back in here and I can help you out. cheers.

how much are you paid for this nonsense?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 9:33pm On May 07, 2012
Jesoul, what is wrong with you?

Why are you denying my right to derail threads? How am I to survive if I can not derail threads or give Davidylan some good intellectual bashing?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2012
^lol. Nor vex. Like I said, open a new thread and you two can go at it, I won't interfere. Just leave other posters threads in peace ehn. Tank u.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 10:09pm On May 07, 2012
Reminder to all: Trolls will not be tolerated. If anyone has any questions pls refer to the rules of the forum:

https://www.nairaland.com/1026/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations
Nairaland is first of all a privately owned website, then a discussion forum.  We strive to ensure that anything published on our Nairaland.com domain is up to a certain standard, and a number of times we have to use our discretion.  Regardless of whether you agree with administrative decisions or not, we require you be fully cooperative with us at all times, else refrain from posting or sending messages on the site.  Disputes or disagreements with the administrator(s) must be handled privately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.