Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197374 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by denzel2009: 9:01pm On May 02, 2012
Can someone help me beg this robotic moderator called justwise to unban me

https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/6
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2012
^So what did you do denzel? cheesy I know Justwise is a reasonable guy and very protective of his section.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by denzel2009: 9:18pm On May 02, 2012
JeSoul: ^So what did you do denzel? cheesy I know Justwise is a reasonable guy and very protective of his section.

I don't think he is reasonable IMHO, he is one way traffic mod. He thinks I'm a scammer.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:04pm On May 03, 2012
^you musta done something for him to think that no? smiley I go take small style beg am. But the guy na tough sheriff, with all the scammers that roam that section one has to applaud his efforts.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by denzel2009: 5:28pm On May 03, 2012
JeSoul: ^you musta done something for him to think that no? smiley I go take small style beg am. But the guy na tough sheriff, with all the scammers that roam that section one has to applaud his efforts.

He needs to take a chill pill jare. I was just mimicking the scammers on there and he banned me. We have had few playful banters over the years but he is just overzealous. Seun dey give am extra change ni?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by justwise(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2012
denzel2009:

He needs to take a chill pill jare. I was just mimicking the scammers on there and he banned me. We have had few playful banters over the years but he is just overzealous. Seun dey give am extra change ni?

If that was a joke why did not say it when a lot of were raining abuses on you because of that post? You even came back to drop a name to pay the money into even as a lot of people have quoted your post with insults.

I banned you after all that has happened, so you had all the time in the world to cancel your bad joke but you did not.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:20pm On May 03, 2012
^ehen the story is coming out.
Jaydubya, thanks for taking the time to reply smiley. How come you no dey come this side at all now? abi you're too fresh for us? cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by justwise(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2012
JeSoul: ^ehen the story is coming out.
Jaydubya, thanks for taking the time to reply smiley. How come you no dey come this side at all now? abi you're too fresh for us? cheesy

That made me laugh. grin grin

I do come sometimes to read but not post. Prayers from this section dey spread reach Travel Section grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by denzel2009: 7:04pm On May 03, 2012
justwise:

If that was a joke why did not say it when a lot of were raining abuses on you because of that post? You even came back to drop a name to pay the money into even as a lot of people have quoted your post with insults.

I banned you after all that has happened, so you had all the time in the world to cancel your bad joke but you did not.
Egbe, sebi you get analytical skills to root out scammers based on their past posts. Just unban me jare!

I was just stepping into scammers shoes. I even put a useless bank account and their usual Engr Adeolu Johnson
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 03, 2012
Maybe one day I go turn mod..see as una just dey flex, dey discuss issues like oga... grin shocked cool tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:27pm On May 03, 2012
justwise:
That made me laugh. grin grin
I do come sometimes to read but not post. Prayers from this section dey spread reach Travel Section grin grin
Ah! correct, that is good. But you have not been paying your tithe...I'm the treasurer and FYI, we accept pre and post-dated checks cheesy

denzel2009:
Egbe, sebi you get analytical skills to root out scammers based on their past posts. Just unban me jare!
I was just stepping into scammers shoes. I even put a useless bank account and their usual Engr Adeolu Johnson
Lol. JW, ejo, mercy for denzel.
Denzel, how much are you willing to put up to 'grease' the process? cheesy

musKeeto: Maybe one day I go turn mod..see as una just dey flex, dey discuss issues like oga... grin shocked cool tongue
Lol. Don't be fooled muskeeto, it comes with plenty of headache. I should give you the keys to the email acct linked to NL and just see the kinds of msgs posters send. I can tell u >95% of 'reported' posts that get sent to my email are junk. Some are threats to other posters, some insult Seun, some threaten the other with hellfire, some will be asking strange random questions, one was even threatening to sue somebody, another one was a serious case of smearing someones identity and the guy was ready to take on Seun & NL in court to clear his name etc etc... NL is full of locos, that I have learnt a long time ago.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 03, 2012
Anyway, sounds like a good challenge.. I've to say I have a lot of respect for you. Maybe you can make me your apprentice... like sub-admin or something.. I can help.. I spend a lot of time online anyways, and really really love this section.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 03, 2012
denzel densel has been scammed. Justwise has no power to ban u or anyone else. Just two pple can. One male and female grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by denzel2009: 8:28pm On May 03, 2012
JeSoul:

Leave him o, I have details of funkybaby, the nairalander he fancies like mad.

toba: denzel densel has been scammed. Justwise has no power to ban u or anyone else. Just two pple can. One male and female grin

Apparently, this new tacky environment allows him to flex muscle.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by justwise(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2012
JeSoul: Ah! correct, that is good. But you have not been paying your tithe...I'm the treasurer and FYI, we accept pre and post-dated checks cheesy

Lol. Don't be fooled muskeeto, it comes with plenty of headache. I should give you the keys to the email acct linked to NL and just see the kinds of msgs posters send. I can tell u >95% of 'reported' posts that get sent to my email are junk. Some are threats to other posters, some insult Seun, some threaten the other with hellfire, some will be asking strange random questions, one was even threatening to sue somebody, another one was a serious case of smearing someones identity and the guy was ready to take on Seun & NL in court to clear his name etc etc... NL is full of locos, that I have learnt a long time ago.

I have sent an email to super-mod concerning it, since they are still making changes the function to unban has being on/off

I will pay my tax when i see God or get to heaven, i don't want to contribute to pastor's mansions and private jets. grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by justwise(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2012
denzel2009:

Leave him o, I have details of funkybaby, the nairalander he fancies like mad.

Apparently, this new tacky environment allows him to flex muscle.

You are obviously suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by justwise(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2012
denzel2009:

Why did you failed to respond to people who called you names because of that post? Telling them that it was all joke would have cleared things up but you bottled it and expect me to become a mind-reader, well. . i did what my mind told me then.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by denzel2009: 8:44pm On May 03, 2012
justwise:

Why did you failed to respond to people who called you names because of that post? Telling them that it was all joke would have cleared things up but you bottled it and expect me to become a mind-reader, well. . i did what my mind told me then.
sharap dia....how many explanations do want....does that look like a genuine account number to you or does chachangi airlines fly to the US? I expect a reasonable person to know it was a joke but because your naija police mentality got the better of you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 10:10pm On May 03, 2012
musKeeto: Anyway, sounds like a good challenge.. I've to say I have a lot of respect for you. Maybe you can make me your apprentice... like sub-admin or something.. I can help.. I spend a lot of time online anyways, and really really love this section.
My broda thank you oh jare. The vote of confidence is highly appreciated smiley and never hesitate to let me know if I mess up tho cheesy. You, Goshen & plaetton are my most amiable and good natured posters so far this year. Please keep up the good posting! smiley

denzel2009: Leave him o, I have details of funkybaby, the nairalander he fancies like mad.
grin JW, is this true? the brother says he can hook you up.

justwise: I have sent an email to super-mod concerning it, since they are still making changes the function to unban has being on/off
denzel2009:
sharap dia....how many explanations do want....does that look like a genuine account number to you or does chachangi airlines fly to the US? I expect a reasonable person to know it was a joke but because your naija police mentality got the better of you.
Dis guy.... angry I am here passing out kolanut & schnapps for you and you're just pouring sand back in the garri. Mind yaself oh.

I will pay my tax when i see God or get to heaven, i don't want to contribute to pastor's mansions and private jets. grin grin
Hehe...will you contribute to mine? grin I no mind to retire early at all grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mkmyers45(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2012
JeSoul: My broda thank you oh jare. The vote of confidence is highly appreciated smiley and never hesitate to let me know if I mess up tho cheesy. You, Goshen & plaetton are my most amiable and good natured posters so far this year. Please keep up the good posting! smiley
What about me? angry tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by justwise(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2012
JeSoul: My broda thank you oh jare. The vote of confidence is highly appreciated smiley and never hesitate to let me know if I mess up tho cheesy. You, Goshen & plaetton are my most amiable and good natured posters so far this year. Please keep up the good posting! smiley

grin JW, is this true? the brother says he can hook you up.

Dis guy.... angry I am here passing out kolanut & schnapps for you and you're just pouring sand back in the garri. Mind yaself oh.

Hehe...will you contribute to mine? grin I no mind to retire early at all grin

I got no clue what he is on about.

Send your bank details, your a/c number should be the longer one grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 11:35pm On May 03, 2012
Did i say plaetton? I meant Ptolomeus smiley. All these weird usernames self.

@mkmyers,
I have you pegged down for future convert of the year cheesy. Say amen.

@JW,
Bank details: GTBank. A/C# 0987654321-333. You're the best! Abeg large deposits only, remember God loves a cheerful giver. Muchos gracias.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mkmyers45(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: Did i say plaetton? I meant Ptolomeus smiley. All these weird usernames self.

@mkmyers,
I have you pegged down for future convert of the year cheesy. Say amen.

@JW,
Bank details: GTBank. A/C# 0987654321-333. You're the best! Abeg large deposits only, remember God loves a cheerful giver. Muchos gracias.
Ave and the Church says? amim Amen Ise Amín etc
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:12pm On May 04, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/930274/moderator-bans-stating-what-bible

In keeping with the spirit of 'openness' smiley
JeSoul: Lol. I've been on this forum since 2007 and modding for a while. I should think that my record should speak for itself so I'm not here to "defend" myself as there's nothing to defend. You were initially banned for 24hrs for consistently derailing christian topics & posting incendiary comments - of which your last post was the final straw. So no, you were not banned for just that post - but for a series of infractions. Stop deliberately misrepresenting the facts. Not minding the several requests & pleadings I made to you to please be civil to which you crudely responded with expletives and pretty much rude childish defiance saying you'd continue do whatever you wanted regardless of the rules.

You came back after 24hrs and posted the same thing again that got you banned and hence you were banned for a week. And I warn you again, keep up the disruptive behavior, incendiary comments, attacks, rude behavior and your next ban will be for much longer.

Btw, this was posted on the mod thread when it happened for all to see. I have all the msgs, moderation logs and responses you sent to the warnings you were given, but it'd be a waste of time to post here as wiser minds should know better.

That said, this thread is locked as every other topic relating to section issues/disputes are - go the mod thread on top of the page - that's what its there for.

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:17pm On May 04, 2012
Muskeeto, you still wanna be a mod? cheesy

And oh btw, after LM accused me of 'secretly banning him without justification or explanation' and I sent this reply:
Lol. Secret ban? don't flatter yourself. I posted it on the mod thread for all to see that I banned you and I will post this as well because I do not correspond with posters off NL so you can't come back and say otherwise. What offence did you commit? you came right back to the same thread and reposted the same thing that got you banned in the first place - should I also mention the expletive filled msg you sent me via NL? So you were banned again - this time for a week since 24hrs did not seem to help the last time.

I pleaded with you to take it easy - your response was you will continue do whatever you want. You're the only atheist in the section who refuses to follow common rules of decency - and I don't have the time to babysit. If you have a problem, you can report to Seun.

Cheers.

Here was his very detailed & concise reply (I wasn't going to post this but since he wants to be childish, let us play along).
sorry, I am very flattered but I’m already married.
I’m sure there are more suitable males out there for you.
Good luck

Well, there you have it folks. That's all he had to say. Judge for yourselves.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 8:18pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: https://www.nairaland.com/930274/moderator-bans-stating-what-bible

In keeping with the spirit of 'openness' smiley

why are you hididng it here? You are afraid of people seeing the real you?
reopen the thread, shame me and tell everybody where I made the incendiary comments you accuse me of and what rules exactly I broke?
You moderate since 2007 and we should trust you? GWB was president for 8 years yet was full of shyte.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 8:20pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: Muskeeto, you still wanna be a mod? cheesy

And oh btw, after LM accused me of 'secretly banning him without justification or explanation' and I sent this reply:

Here was his very detailed & concise reply (I wasn't going to post this but since he wants to be childish, let us play along).

Well, there you have it folks. That's all he had to say. Judge for yourselves.

You keep repeating it as if it will absolve you.
Please tell everybody what this thing is that got me banned in the first place.

And reopen the thread. Tell them and reclose it. It makes you look bad.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:20pm On May 04, 2012
^got it. I'm afraid, cowardly, intolerant, hateful and ____. That should about cover it. Anything else LM? It's friday afternoon, its going to be a good weekend ahead don't you think?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 8:24pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: ^got it. I'm afraid, cowardly, intolerant, hateful and ____. That should about cover it. Anything else LM? It's friday afternoon, its going to be a good weekend ahead don't you think?

just respect everybody and reopen that thread.
you can always close it after everything.
if you can show in that thread the rule i broke, i'll happily ban myself.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:25pm On May 04, 2012
Mehn....I'm mischevious today. I ask my otherwise gentle brethen to pls excuse me while I expose some ppls behind...

Lemme give ya'll a peek into the mod logs:
maclatunji banned Logic Mind from Islam for Muslims for Persistent foul language and refusal to check himself. I find him amusing though. at May 02, 2012 at 04:08:47 PM.

The latest ban on him from the muslim section. Really, do I have to say anything else? grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2012
just respect everybody and reopen that thread.
you can always close it after everything.
if you can show in that thread the rule i broke, i'll happily ban myself
No need to play anymore LM. There are levels, if someone like Mazaje a proud atheist & long time poster here ever critisized me I would sit up and pay utmost attention because he's a man of integrity and respect. Mods all over the place are banning you, and you're still asking what crime you committed? cheesy stop it oh, you're actually starting to make me laugh now grin grin

I want you to post in peace & happily and your direct opinion here in the section- I just want you to do so with respect for other posters. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 8:41pm On May 04, 2012
JeSoul: No need to play anymore LM. There are levels, if someone like Mazaje a proud atheist & long time poster here ever critisized me I would sit up and pay utmost attention because he's a man of integrity and respect. Mods all over the place are banning you, and you're still asking what crime you committed? cheesy stop it oh, you're actually starting to make me laugh now grin grin

I want you to post in peace & happily and your direct opinion here in the section- I just want you to do so with respect for other posters. Is that too much to ask?

that is the problem.
you have made posts, accusations, locked threads, sent emails, threats etc but still haven't for once shown the rule i broke.
put me to shame please and show this thing i did to merit a ban.
other mods banned me. - not a reason for you to ban me
you gave a warning for something that is not disallowed on this forum. - not a reason for you to ban me
i sent you expletive email after you sent me an email talking to me as if i'm your child. - not a reason for you to ban me
you don't like my attitude - not a reason for you to ban me
you like mazaje - not a reason for you to ban me
i said something in the religious section derived from the bible - not a reason for you to ban me

you can laugh all you want, but shame won't allow you to reopen the thread you locked out of anger.
christian tolerance.

i respect everybody but my opinion and the manner in which i chose to express them are my decision to make. not yours, as long as i don't break the forum rules.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.