Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,841 members, 7,824,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (30995 Views)

Correlation between mouth and Vag. / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
BLESSMME:
Mouth wash is a good remedy for mouth odour. Gift it to the person and see a total reform. The way people end relationships these days e.. No one wants to help better the life of their partner, everything is like war angry
NB: I have gifted someone before
cool

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Exactly! God Bless you. Everyone wants things fast, easy & responsibility-free. They forget that there's no love without giving & sacrifice. If you have the power to change something bad in your partner's body, by all means, do.
I have a friend who was concerned about some things in my teeth sometime ago. He brought it to my notice & I was willingly to do something about it but didnt know how to go about it. Rather than complain about it to no end, he took me to a dentist. And voila, problem solved!

I noticed one of my students wearing only one brasserie day after day. I got concerned & few days later, I presented her with new bras. Another time, another set were going to be in trouble for not buying their materials for their assignment for a particular teacher. I got concerned & went outside and got those materials for them. Sometimes, I order for refreshments for all the students I do evening lessons for. Now, these are for students o. Imagine if it was a love partner...

All these people that complain about things like these (body odour, mouth odour, vaginal odour, dirty fingernails/toenails, etc) & don't find ways to inform their partners, it simply means there's no love! You may be surprised the person doesn't know about some of these things or feels too ashamed to seek help alone. The help of a supporting partner can do magic! But first things first, inform the person. Now if he/she doesn't want to change. Then & only then are you permitted to leave if you want to.

So true.
On social media you see memes about cutting ppl off and burning bridges for small issues. It's not right at all. If there is a problem that can be solved you and the partner should work together
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Boxer007(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maxmavis:

Oponi orishirishi, how does this relate

.Brother. if I beg my gay friend ( Henry, with his bidy odor)to twerk his nyansh close to your face, believe you me sir, you will turn gay in 4 second. Can we arrange this sir?
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by MacLovington(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes it's not just about Bathing but using deodorant too
Which means the day you rush out without using deodorant and you have been sweating in the heat someone might label you as unhygienic. grin cheesy
Fact is you never know. Unless someone tells you either way.

Remember too that women's sense of smell on average is three times better than a guy's. Your male buddy might not perceive anything but your female co-worker might.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Empiree: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
You must be talking about Yoruba women because their women are so dirty that even their men will leave them and running after us.

Igbo Amaka
you just can't hide your rascist rant, right?. I think I begin to believe what people say about igbo people. I have Igbo close friend since 2005 and he doesn't talk like this. SMH angry
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by jeph19(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
None abegi... Shuoooo
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
MacLovington:

You cannot smell your own odour easily. It is part of you. No matter how much you check. You can smell another person's pheromone for example but not yours.
Key is to be thorough with hygiene. But still not 100 guaranteed. Fact.

You mean you can't smell ur own sweat? I know when I smell. As for bad breath, you can know you have it if there's a bitter taste in ur mouth
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by donbenie(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Boxer007:

Not really but sir, if gay guy with body odour walk pass u, u will turn gay within 3 minute. Bro u like gay men?
And you are talking out of personal experience.. shocked
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Boxer007(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Itoosabi:
Dear nairalanders I asked this question cos I'm the victim of the two situations. I couldn't cope I left unregrettebly .
Which one can you be able to cope with between Mouth Odour and Body Odour

Women have body odour. Gay men dont
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Empiree: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes it's not just about Bathing but using deodorant too
true. It is a disease caused by unhealed wounds- wounds that are not properly cared for. They need medical attention pretty much.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
MacLovington:

Which means the day you rush out without using deodorant and you have been sweating in the heat someone might label you as unhygienic. grin cheesy
Fact is you never know. Unless someone tells you either way.

Remember too that women's sense of smell on average is three times better than a guy's. Your male buddy might not perceive anything but your female co-worker might.
Why should I rush out without wearing deodorant? It is essential, not like makeup.

At home sometimes I limit it's use cos some of these deodorants can be harmful to women
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Empiree:
true. It is a disease caused by unhealed wounds- wounds that are not properly cared for. They need medical attention pretty much.

Huh?
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by sharpwriter(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
NEITHER.

Had a GF called Ifeoma. Beautiful yellow skin, sexy yam legs but the body odour....
angry

Maybe are beautiful yellow skin is as a result of bleaching which can cause body odor with the various creams
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by GerraMeh74(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Durhleepee:
None, please. I sat with a guy in class last week who has mouth odour. Everytime he spoke, it was like they opened a used and unflushed toilet, I had a serious stomachache and almost vomitted my intestine.
How can we confirm it was not the other way round?
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Empiree: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Huh?
what is it you don't understand?
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Millcollins: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Durhleepee:
None, please. I sat with a guy in class last week who has mouth odour. Everytime he spoke, it was like they opened a used and unflushed toilet, I had a serious stomachache and almost vomitted my intestine.

Mehn, u get bad mouth
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Empiree:
what is it you don't understand?

We are talking about deodorants and you are bringing up diseases, what's ur point? undecided
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by MossLuv: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
I HATE ANYTHING odour. even the one from girls vulva. That remind me how I send one of x away becos of terrible Virginia odour.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by deleo16(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
no idea at all where to start whether n.a. teeth, tongue or lips no body know where to start
true most mouth odor is due to left over foods left on the toungue one tooth bacteria feeds on this and excrete sulphur or sometimes tonsils stone along the throat
Baking soda and mixed with lemon use as mouth morning and night
Tumeric powder prevent oral disease and also can be used to cure mouth odor mix with coconut oil use as mouth wash or use with brush ,brush tooth and tongue with it or brush with baking soda along with tooth especially tongue use paste containing bicarbonate.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Boxer007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
donbenie:
And you are talking out of personal experience.. shocked

My brother. U sound familiar. Please do u suk dik sir?
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by abimic(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
I detest the two, especially if harsh, making it easily noticeable, but mouth odor is still manageable than body odor. Body odor draws more attention than mouth odor. Generally as adults, we should control everything that we smell like and we should not smell repugnant, pay attention to your look and smell. I was in a place a lady didn't like the cool sharp smell of where she was, she had to resort to breathing in my top's scent, some ladies like paparazzi, and they're bad mouthed, you won't know where you could find yourself.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by ima4sure(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
hmmm boss some body odor dey enter eye like tear gas

chai.....nairaland get people i swear

im choking with laugh here....

1 Like

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Both can be managed well, depending on how one is serious about it.
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by donbenie(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Boxer007:

My brother. U sound familiar. Please do u suk dik sir?
You tell me,seems you know all the odors and sounds of gays.. shocked

Takes one to know one.. grin
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by highdon(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
candlewax:
op, I'd advice you to chose the one with mouth odor, you will get accustomed to that plus you can tell her to keep shut when you two go out unlike body odor that will pour out from every pores (ain't no way to put a lid in it) except maybe she use a kinda wax ointment that did cover all her pores but a slight leak could be embarrassing.

So I advice you chose the former. Easier to manage.

The good news is both are curable but the kicker is that if you don't maintain a good hygiene, it fucccking comes back and stick on ya like a leech.

pls wot is de cure for body odour asking for a friend of mine
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
NEITHER.

Had a GF called Ifeoma. Beautiful yellow skin, sexy yam legs but the body odour....
angry

You're really ivartgebonless.... Your comment got me laughing grin cheesy grin
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by AdujaZik(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
madridguy:
@ OP, I don't pray for such but I can't stay with someone with offensive odour. Either mouth or body odour.

My nose Antena na 7G tongue so I can smell from very far.

I pray God help people suffering with such ailment.
Same here o
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
MossLuv:
I HATE ANYTHING odour. even the one from girls vulva. That remind me how I send one of x away becos of terrible Virginia odour.

And you couldn't discuss it with her ? undecided
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
highdon:

pls wot is de cure for body odour asking for a friend of mine

Ask the person to go to a general hospital and request to see a dermatologist or any doctor at all that can also refer him to a dermatologist.

Alternatively, read
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sweating-and-body-odor/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20353898
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Durhleepee:
grin grin grin angry lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
MossLuv:

VIRGINIA ODOUR MUST BE WORSE THAN VAGINA ODOUR FOR YOU TO PUBLICLY EXPRESS YOUR DISGUST.
COMPLETELY TERRIBLE IT MUST BE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
1Sharon:

And you couldn't discuss it with her ? undecided
discuss what? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance Section's Slum Book :P / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.