Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State (20632 Views)

Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Dailyhappenings: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
The veteran Nigeria rapper and peace ambassador popular with his stage name, Ruggedybaba has today reacted to the happenings in Rivers State, Nigeria.

He took to his official social media page this post...

"I used to see such videos and pictures from other African countries, I never knew Nigeria would get to this level.@segalink @sososoberekon Reposted from @naija2019election - Just IN: Rivers State Is On Fire As we speak Ahead Of Next Saturday Elections!!! Gunmen Today Killed 3 Soldiers In Abonnema, And Now Everyone in the Community are Now Leaving In Fear Of Their Lives!!!"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/nigerian-singer-ruggedybaba-reacts-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by donstan18: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
For safety reasons; The best way to vote in Nigeria is to stay at home.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by orion7: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2019
ameachi invited soldiers to kill and maim his pipo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by hahn(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
The best way to vote in Nigeria is to stay at home.

The best place to be a good Nigerian is from another country

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by KOLLYPROF(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Election no be war
I said it once that election in SS and SE is always brutal
People started to quote me
See ya life now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by senatepresido: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello my dear Nairalanders, I just got this piece of write up from a public facebook page and decide to share it here with intellectuals like you guys to intelligently look into it...
read below

Someone made this statement and what is your stand?

When Dankwambo a sitting Governor could not get his Senate bid.
Ajimobi a sitting Governor couldn't win his Senate bid.
Saraki a sitting senator(senate president) with the backing of his governor lost his return to senate.
When Akpabio despite being backed by the FG, lost his senate seat.
Uduaghan also lost his bid.
But Dino without the backing of his Governor and the FG retained his seat.
Dogara too without the backing of the Governor and the FG retained his seat.
Meanwhile, Buhari was thrashed in the SE, Osinbajo lost his PU.
And you still believe this election was rigged?
Let's just accept the result and move on,no need to create chaos through hate speeches!
Free, Fair and credible election

Congratulations Professor Mahmood Yakubu for giving us one of the best elections in Nigeria.

Copied from Usman Bashir Almajiri wall.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by freemanbubble: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Election is always a do or die affair in Nigeria especially in the south south except Edo state

That was why i even accepted to work as an ad-hoc staff when my name was on the short list here in Benin city

Because if na port Harcourt or any other place. I for refuse to work

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by jhydebaba(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Too sad what is going on in nigeria today

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by kafibiz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
ok
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by sammyj: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Just imagine the level of crime and violence the politicians especially what the governor has caused the people in the state just because of power and wealth. Heavens help the state!!! angry angry cool

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by adamooye: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
The best way to vote in Nigeria is to stay at home.
And be ranting on social media. Later u will say u have been rub.

9 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Sirnioking(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
[God will surely judge Amaechi for trying to destroy our State!!quote author=orion7 post=76336421]ameachi invited soldiers to kill and maim his pipo[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by WeighWordSon(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
hahn:

The best place to be a good Nigerian is from another country
this country is just messed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by santopelele(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nigeria is old enough to be using ordinary thumb printing in its elections. in order to stop rigging, we must adopt to start using electronics, whr by we can vote electronically, then there wont be any single rigging in the election, just take example wit our atm card, u can never withdraw money anywhr u are in nigeria once dont have money in ur account. so with dis electronics method, once ur name is on the database, u can only vote once in an election and u can vote anywhr u are, and u can stil be checking who is winning with ur mobile phone digitally online

5 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Cindy95(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
they are reacting from experience... I'll do sane if I'm in their shoes....
first beaten, twice shy... atleast dey shouldn't be a victim of what happened that year in Timaya's village... we all know the story...
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by mmadu5(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
i am out of nigeria i will come back when i OLD ,

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Dappyroyy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
orion7:
ameachi invited soldiers to kill and maim his pipo
yhu just naturally daft before yhu people said he employed thugs to disrupt elections now wen soldiers were killed by gunmen he was d one involved again nigga yhu Nid psychic re-evaluation cuz yhu sick from Yhur asshole to d tiniest fragment of Yhur brain

7 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Sirnioking(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amaechi and his political thugs (Nigerian army) should stop destroying the peace of our great State (Rivers) oh!

6 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by gentleoyink: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
sammyj:
Just imagine the level of crime and violence the politicians especially what the governor has caused the people in the state just because of power and wealth. Heavens help the state!!! angry angry cool

Yeah turn a blind eye to Ameachi and accuse the Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Really? people are leaving their Neighbourhood because a soldier was murdered?

This is Ridiculous. But why are they leaving?
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by simpleseyi: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
If you can kill a soldier, then go ahead and do it. But be ready for the consequences. Lawlessness will not be tolerated in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari is a terrorist

We have never had it this bad

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by chrisdstar: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
senatepresido:
Hello my dear Nairalanders, I just got this piece of write up from a public facebook page and decide to share it here with intellectuals like you guys to intelligently look into it...
read below

Saraki a sitting senator(senate president) with the backing of his governor lost his return to senate.
Let's just accept the result and move on,no need to create chaos through hate speeches!

Congratulations Professor Mahmood Yakubu for giving us one of the best elections in Nigeria.

#Trash

4 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
simpleseyi:
If you can kill a soldier, then go ahead and do it. But be ready for the consequences. Lawlessness will not be tolerated in Nigeria.

What is the soldiers doing there in the first place.

They don't know the route to sambisa..

Using soldiers to intimidate the people and rig elections... Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Sirnioking(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pls the Governor does not support the killing of any Rivers citizen, but rather the blood sucking killer (Amaechi) has on multiple occasions (video tapes, audio tapes) ordered for the destabilization of our great State (Rivers).

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Deepthoughts: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
The veteran Nigeria rapper and peace ambassador popular with his stage name, Ruggedybaba has today reacted to the happenings in Rivers State, Nigeria.

He took to his official social media page this post...

"I used to see such videos and pictures from other African countries, I never knew Nigeria would get to this level.@segalink @sososoberekon Reposted from @naija2019election - Just IN: Rivers State Is On Fire As we speak Ahead Of Next Saturday Elections!!! Gunmen Today Killed 3 Soldiers In Abonnema, And Now Everyone in the Community are Now Leaving In Fear Of Their Lives!!!"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/nigerian-singer-ruggedybaba-reacts-to.html

This thing is purely an Apc planned thing,pdp should stand up for it or forget it.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by somehow: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

What is the soldiers doing there in the first place.

They don't know the route to sambisa..

Using soldiers to intimidate the people and rig elections... Buhari is a failure

Even with soilders, see the level of killings.

Now imagine without soilders.

Use your head.
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
somehow:

Even with soilders, see the level of killings.

Now imagine without soilders.

Use your head.

Soldiers triggered the killings..

Allow police to do their job

1 Like

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Kenzykingson(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
senatepresido:
read below

TRASH

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Kenzykingson(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
senatepresido:
read below

#TRASH

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice / Kaigama: Snakes, Monkeys Swallowing Money, Termites Eating Voucher Under APC / Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Rivers Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.