Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,064 members, 7,849,303 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State (20638 Views)

Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Lovelyn451(f): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Ojiofor: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Soldiers have no business getting involved in elections.
Make them stay in their barracks abeg.
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Pruwa: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Election don turn war oooo
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Preshiamadina: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari is a terrorist

We have never had it this bad

Mumu...think before you type...wike and his cohorts has turned rivers state into rivers of blood
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Preshiamadina:

Mumu...think before you type...wike and his cohorts has turned rivers state into rivers of blood

Ode... Wike is in control of soldiers perpetrating mayhem
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by somehow: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Soldiers triggered the killings..

Allow police to do their job

Pure fallacy, do you know how many deaths are recorded in Rivers State on a daily basis elections or not? Soldiers caused that too?

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
somehow:

Pure fallacy, do you know how many deaths are recorded in Rivers State on a daily basis elections or not? Soldiers caused that too?

The presence of soldiers escalated things
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by odomanis: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
sammyj:
Just imagine the level of crime and violence the politicians especially what the governor has caused the people in the state just because of power and wealth. Heavens help the state!!! angry angry cool

Is it the governor or Amaechi who was singing war song in front of the President during their rally few days to the election ? Amaechi on same day threatened battle to finish and you are here mentioning the Governor.
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by odomanis: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Preshiamadina:

Was it Wike or Amaechi that publicly (in the presence of the Prisedent) threatened war ? Is it Wike or Amaechi that was singing war songs at a rally in Rivers state ?
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by somehow: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

The presence of soldiers escalated things

Keep lying to yourself
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Briller: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sirnioking:
Pls the Governor does not support the killing of any Rivers citizen, but rather the blood sucking killer (Amaechi) has on multiple occasions (video tapes, audio tapes) ordered for the destabilization of our great State (Rivers).

I've followed for a very long time then politics of Rivers state and it is quite sad that Amaechi prefers power to peace. He shall reap what he has sown. It's sad because his innocent children and other family members would now have to suffer for his deeds. Nemesis!
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Oxb90: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Election no be war
I said it once that election in SS and SE is always brutal
People started to quote me
See ya life now
south east!!! How
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Chyxki: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Election no be war
I said it once that election in SS and SE is always brutal
People started to quote me
See ya life now

Was the military sent to other parts of the country?

Think well before you write...
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Boss13: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ruggedman Nigeria has always been like that.
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by wakes: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mercy
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by maxzzo1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wise people they have to move to prevent any reprisals from army due to der unprofessional style....they know where d boys are they should go after them if then get liver....not harass innocent people...apc n ameachi have seen what they caused in Rivers moreover they need them in sambisa(borno and yobe) , zamfara even benue...
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by KOLLYPROF(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chyxki:

Was the military sent to other parts of the country?

Think well before you write...
So you are saying no military personnels in other state,you dont know what you are saying
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by samfuntua: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whosoever killed those army did it to bring federal might to rivers state to aid them rig election
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by smithyemy: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
when soldiers kill almost 25 people last 10days in river state,nobody among all these over sentimental APC online-paid Supporters, ever say anything reasonable to console the innocent people that were killed. am a yoruba guy and ve i spent some years in river state.this people really love the yorubas and my suprise is that the KALABARIS,which are the ijaws mostly share names like yoruba names.infact,i had a girlfriend that bears IBILOLIA.Sometimes,i do call her Ibilolia or LOLA.and she prefer marrying to YORUBAS ,likemost of them over there.Above all,all am lustcravingfor in a nutshell is we common Nigerians shouldn't allow all this selfish politicians to divide us.they are just after their pockets and their children schooling and living in overseas countries.Nigerian think twice.this policians are rich and power drunk and can kill the common nigerians for their selfish ambitions.here ,am referring to both PDP AND APC.For instance,if BUHARI could value elections and his second time do at all cost than human lives.I can recall how our president told soldiers to shoot any one caught with electoral materials all because he wanted to use the opportunities to rig elections .now,25 peopple were killed by soldiers and he has won .am sure he is happy.but,i believe one day the blood of this innocent souls that were killed in cold blood will hurt him bad.i ve a video clip of how some soldiers storm kalabari area ,precisely akuku toru local government,at about 6.30am and soldiers enter into a very big compound,with two-storrey buildings like 5 of them in that compound and the next thing,the soldiers started shooting sporadically inside that compound.i was watching it and i saw how women were running heltering skeltering ang gun shot aiming directly at peopple.and heard someone fallind down saying jesus and the next second he is dead.i saw them shooting in that video continuously and peopple were running for their lives.you need to hear the sound of this gun.this scenario remind me war fronts where only one country is shooting while the other country was running for his life.i wept for not only this people that were killed,but for how peopple THAT GOD suffer to created were been gun down just like that.i wept for NIGERIANS.FINALLY,I believe nemesis shall surely catch up with all the perpetrators of all these cruel act,in no distant future
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by sammyj: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
FYA the Governor is the sole administrator of the state and kindly read my comment where i mentioned the politicians which also include Ameachi
odomanis:

Is it the governor or Amaechi who was singing war song in front of the President during their rally few days to the election ? Amaechi on same day threatened battle to finish and you are here mentioning the Governor.
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
I am wondering how the reactions would change a thing.
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Pacesetter123(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
santopelele:
Nigeria is old enough to be using
ordinary thumb printing in its
elections. in order to stop rigging, we
must adopt to start using electronics,
whr by we can vote electronically,
then there wont be any single rigging in the election, just take example wit
our atm card, u can never withdraw
money anywhr u are in nigeria once
dont have money in ur account. so
with dis electronics method, once ur
name is on the database, u can only vote once in an election and u can
vote anywhr u are, and u can stil be
checking who is winning with ur
mobile phone digitally online
Who told u there will be no rigging if electronic voting is adopted in Nigeria?Or aven't u heard wot Russian hackers did in USA election dat produced President Trump? Tell me it will minimize it a little n also saves time.I will hear.
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Goddyj(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rivers of blood embarassed embarassed
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Echo50(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
AMAECHI was singing a war song in igbo language prior to the presidential election while people were commending him and shouting....'ROAR THE LION' were u expecting peace?
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Echo50(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Preshiamadina:

AMAECHI was singing a war song in igbo language prior to the presidential election while people were commending him and shouting....'ROAR THE LION' were u expecting peace?
Re: Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
senatepresido:
Hello my dear Nairalanders, I just got this piece of write up from a public facebook page and decide to share it here with intellectuals like you guys to intelligently look into it...
read below

Someone made this statement and what is your stand?

When Dankwambo a sitting Governor could not get his Senate bid.
Ajimobi a sitting Governor couldn't win his Senate bid.
Saraki a sitting senator(senate president) with the backing of his governor lost his return to senate.
When Akpabio despite being backed by the FG, lost his senate seat.
Uduaghan also lost his bid.
But Dino without the backing of his Governor and the FG retained his seat.
Dogara too without the backing of the Governor and the FG retained his seat.
Meanwhile, Buhari was thrashed in the SE, Osinbajo lost his PU.
And you still believe this election was rigged?
Let's just accept the result and move on,no need to create chaos through hate speeches!
Free, Fair and credible election

Congratulations Professor Mahmood Yakubu for giving us one of the best elections in Nigeria.

Copied from Usman Bashir Almajiri wall.

Have you heard of the terms selective battle and misdirection....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Tribunal: How Aides, Lawyers Scammed Atiku – Lauretta Onochie / Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, / Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.