Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station (21645 Views)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by batstan(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
The atmosphere is tense!
sad
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by maxman007(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hope nobody lost anything? So long nothing was destroyed is OK.
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by maxman007(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Better still let the governor go to court
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Sugarplum777(f): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
R. 1. P

cool
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by CEOwatazs: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
nonsense new...... plix if u know anybody staying in gombe u shul.ask fr the real version of the story. Dix even happened weekend; dos saying APC thugs are jux very stupid. I stay in gombe, the truth is that; the PDP supporters (thugs) who welcom the governor and d PDP gubernatorial candidate (bayero) are the ones that did d havoc.

no need to argue with me I was der Liv n direct I stay close to d airport road dt leads to the main town. I will soon get d pics fr u to see

modified: below are the pics of these thugs welcoming d govnor from d airport

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by ibro2040: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyset:

It wasn't stated who the attackers were
It is not true. I am in Gombe now. PDP and their thugs went to the airport to welcome Tolba from Abuja. On their way back,they started attacking anything APC. They attacked that radio station claiming that the station is sympathetic to APC. They burn shops,houses. They even attacked APCs governorship candidate fathers house.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Dannyset(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
ibro2040:
It is not true. I am in Gombe now. PDP and their thugs went to the airport to welcome Tolba from Abuja. On their way back,they started attacking anything APC. They attacked that radio station claiming that the station is sympathetic to APC. They burn shops,houses. They even attacked APCs governorship candidate fathers house.

You are on ground. We are not and the report did not mention any party.
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by mrZENographer: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Koolmexxi:
We all know it was by APC supporters.. If dey go about attacking despite winning, one can only imagine d mayhem we would have been facing had d APC lost

This is the same thought that caused Johnathan to lose and put the nation in mess.

If ATIKU had won, he would use the Military to effectively put then in their lot. Samething with Jonathan 2015.
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by mrZENographer: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Koolmexxi:
We all know it was by APC supporters.. If dey go about attacking despite winning, one can only imagine d mayhem we would have been facing had d APC lost

This is the same thought that caused Johnathan to lose and put the nation in mess.

If ATIKU had won, he would use the Military to effectively put them in their lot. Samething with Jonathan 2015.
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by mrZENographer: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Koolmexxi:

If ATIKU had won, he would use the Military to effectively put them in their lot. Same thing with Jonathan 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by id4sho(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
somehow:
The owner of the radio station said the thugs are pdp thugs.

I will believe him over any politician from PDP.
You are right, Gov Dankwambo supervised the attacks because the people of Gombe are fed-up with PDP

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by jobsmiths(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
If u know u know....if U dey Gombe u know what happened, PDP was responsible thou in retaliation
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
CCTV for naija.
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by senatordave1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Inuwa yahaya is the next governor.
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by DONADAMS(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2019
sunisonflex29:
Morale high....they are not thugs..they are citizens having _O TO GE

Morale high.

Well,what do I know?

Las las

Morale high......

I am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo
This song dey boost morale I swear. I just dey sing am since ooo
grin grin grin
guy you don post this thing sotet I go find am watch..lol..very funny something I tell you

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by sunisonflex29(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=DONADAMS post=76357302]guy you don post this thing sotet I go find am watch..lol..very funny something I tell you[/quooboy the thing funny sottey I dey murmur am for sleep dey smile last night...no be small fun o
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by sunisonflex29(m): 12:30am On Mar 05, 2019
DONADAMS:
guy you don post this thing sotet I go find am watch..lol..very funny something I tell you

Morale high boss..

Morale high..

This song too sweet me sorry I dey murmur am for sleep dey smile....
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by DONADAMS(m): 4:20am On Mar 05, 2019
sunisonflex29:

Morale high boss..

Morale high..

This song too sweet me sorry I dey murmur am for sleep dey smile....
I swear, the thing don enter my mouth, i dey try keep my self in check make I no go mumur am unknowingly for public..grin
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by sunisonflex29(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2019
DONADAMS:
I swear, the thing don enter my mouth, i dey try keep my self in check make I no go mumur am unknowingly for public..grin
e dey boost morale true true..weather na toilet I dey,I dey whisper am,even for road na so the song go just enter person mouth u no go know when you sing am come dey laugh grin
Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by DONADAMS(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
sunisonflex29:
e dey boost morale true true..weather na toilet I dey,I dey whisper am,even for road na so the song go just enter person mouth u no go know when you sing am come dey laugh grin
LMAO grin grin grin grin very funny! grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station by NairaMaster1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dannyset:

It wasn't stated who the attackers were

OK, go and tell them it's Christians, do you understand?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos / North Alone Can Accommodate Ruga Settlements – Govt / Fayemi Says National Security Agencies Backed Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.