Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 (4402 Views)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:

Ogbeni, shut up. Talking nonsense up and down.

How do you know pdp is bringing out a northerner?
Even if pdp is bringing out a northerner, which is highly doubtful, what has osibanjo done for the east?
A pro eastern northern is better than any Yoruba man.
Was he not the same osibanjo asking Yoruba to vote for buhari so as to get the presidency in 2023.,?
You just dey jam talk, portraying the igbo as a talkative.

I wouldn't have replied this thread if not for the fact that some nitwits may take your opinion as an igbo initiative given your user name.
If you do use your head you would have seen where I clearly wrote "I"

I didn't ask you to vote for him. I am voting for him.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by RTSC: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

If you do use your head you would have seen where I clearly wrote "I"

I didn't ask you to vote for him. I am voting for him.
You wouldn't need to create a thread for it.

Creating a thread for it with southeast facts as a username, gives it an authenticity that is not real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I rather have Fayemi than that fake Pastor...

However, it will be very IMPOSSIBLE for Yemi to even win APC ticket or get the blessings of the power bloc in the north due to obvious reasons.

Quote me anywhere

Tonye don't join them in sitting in Bayelsa/FCT and be telling northerners what will happen in Katsina.

That contributed a lot to Atiku's defeat with the 'northern divided votes' delusion.

It is a already a foregone conclusion up north that the Presidency is going south in 2023. Anyone that PMB endorses is sure to get northern bloc support regardless of him being a Pastor.

PMB just defeated & has shattered the myth of the "northern power bloc" (corrupt rtd. generals and politicians who were actually behind Atiku) and will continue to do so till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol it isn't PS4, but between the both of us, we both know who's been on a winning streak wink

PMB will endorse PYO barring any conflict in the future, and as long as he has Tinubu's nod; that's all the structure he needs to win both primary and main elections.
Lool @Winning streak!

Now lemme tell you, you know after 2015, Buhari men sidelined Tinubu completely, he didn't even have a single of his ministerial nominees appointed save Lai Muhammed (and this was due to checkmating Saraki). His preferred for NASS presiding officers were defeated, his preferred for Ondo, Kogi and Ekiti lost out (though he eventually aligned with Fayemi). Now, he was remembered because Buhari needed His support for 2019, which he has accomplished. Now even in 2019, his opponents in Ogun and Imo are subtly supported by Buhari, both won Senate and are sponsoring other parties to Gubernatorial.

All said and done, Tinubu will be HEAVILY sidelined. He will be a liability on ANY Candidate he endorses for any position. You think Buhari will consult him again? You will be shocked! He may not even have his nominees appointed in sensitive position and HE WILL LOSE IN ANY PERSON HE ALIGNS WITH FOR THE NASS leadership.

Buhari will Not consult with Tinubu over 2019, even a dummy politician that is outgoing dismantles all known structure to be able to put HIS OWN LOYALIST as successor. PYO isn't Buhari loyalist, he's juxt an arrangement for political purpose in 2015, an arrangement that is no longer useful after 2019 election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by mightyhaze: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You are missing the point. More like warped understanding.

The point is your extreme hatred and constant attacks on Buhari contributed a lot to the divisiveness, so the SE is also to blame.

You don't have to agree, but it is a fact.
Typical warped almajiri thinking.. so in a democracy,..a president is right to preside for only those that love and voted for him.smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:

You wouldn't need to create a thread for it.

Creating a thread for it with southeast facts as a username, gives it an authenticity that is not real.
Take your hatred out of here. So you expect me to join you in spreading unnecessary hatred.

I am done with that. I am voting for a Southern candidate and Osibanjo is the leading one for now.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
mightyhaze:
Typical warped almajiri thinking.. so in a democracy,..a president is right to preside for only those that love and voted for him.smh

Not disappointed at all at your inability to be balanced in thinking and civil in discourse.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by RTSC: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Take your hatred out of here. So you expect me to join you in spreading unnecessary hatred.

I am done with that. I am voting for a Southern candidate and Osibanjo is the leading one for now.
Call it whatever you want.

As long as you know your "love" is not the political reality.

I am just putting it out there for others to see.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:
Call it whatever you want.
As long as you know your "love" is not the political reality.
I am just putting it out there for others to see.
Continue spreading hate, it will consume you one day.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Tonye you are a true democrat and an asset to the South, at least here on Nairaland. I am sure you will support a Southern ticket.

Let make it happen please
Udom Emmanuel is the best candidate if we are even considering southern unified presidency. Aside Udom, Fashola, Seriake Dickson, Wike, Amosun, Fayemi, Okorocha and even Moghalu are better alternative than that fake pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by mightyhaze: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Not disappointed at all at your inability to be balanced in thinking and civil in discourse.

Bye.
run along . u have been talking bollocks. Go take a chill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by ERockson: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:

Even if pdp is bringing out a northerner, which is highly doubtful, what has osibanjo done for the east?
Was he not the same osibanjo asking Yoruba to vote for buhari so as to get the presidency in 2023.,?

I wouldn't have replied this thread if not for the fact that some nitwits may take your opinion as an igbo initiative given your user name.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by RTSC: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Continue spreading hate, it will consume you one day.
If I what I wrote is hate, then you don't know the meaning of hate.
Telling you that the a pro eastern northerner is better than osibanjo is hate?
Telling you that osibanjo will never win the south or igbo votes is hate?
You are nuts.

I wonder what adjective you will use to qualify statements like " igbos will never rule Nigeria", we hear very often on this forum from the osibanjo merchants.
Who should even be running as the southern consensus? Should it not be an igbo for the sake of fairness?
Is it not greed that makes Yoruba want to take our slot?

Just carry your wahala and go. Vote for osibanjo if apc is foolish enough to choose him. You will be voting alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by globemoney: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You know SE 2023 is not happening and we don't need a Northern President in 2023.
If SE 2023 is not happening then so also SW 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Earthquake2: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

The thing is SE/SS will never vote a Yoruba candidate

And Northerners will chose one of their own over any Southerner

4 Likes

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Amatarasha(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Balkan:
I will vote any person PDP presents from the north. Even it's elrufy.

Igbos will vote PDP even if it's bokoharam leader
south south n middle belt kwanu

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Amatarasha(f): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

I am with you on this.

Even the north will support him because I'm sure he'll be endorsed by PMB before he leaves.

He is the unifier and healing balm our nation needs.

PYO 2023 is sacrosanct unless God doesn't allow it.
wicked man playing amala ewedu politics ,so u knw buhari is wicked n u allow him n be calling us wailers .
u n osinbande failed

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Amatarasha(f): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Thank you, you are a patriot.
he is a parrot pls Lolz��

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by NkayStory(f): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:

The guy's naivety baffles me..I was actually reading his nonsense postulations in shock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by NkayStory(f): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
@SouthEastFacts kindly speak for yourself if you do not mind cos i will not vote Osibanjo in 2023..not by a long shot!

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Amatarasha(f): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol it isn't PS4, but between the both of us, we both know who's been on a winning streak wink

PMB will endorse PYO barring any conflict in the future, and as long as he has Tinubu's nod; that's all the structure he needs to win both primary and main elections.
u ar a prophet 2 knw wat is in d mind of dullard pmb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by kernel001: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
There are many reasons why Professor Osinbanjo is our best bet in 2023, but I will just choose three.

When recession was hitting everyone front and back and His Excellency ran to London to hide from the calamity he brought us into, Professor diligently took us out of recession.

Professor played a role in bringing IPOB and South East Governors Forum to the dialogue table. Their first meeting in August was so successful that we were looking forward to the second in September.

Buhari returned about 2 weeks to the second meeting and declared Op Python Dance immediately.

The operation was termed a military exercise and was scheduled to start on the on 15th Sept, but few days to that Buhari invaded NK's residence destroying every chance for peace.

There are only 3 people that have successfully shut-down Aba in recent times:

Nnamdi Kanu
Uche Mefor (IPOB Deputy Leader)
Yemi Osinbanjo during the Aba Tech Town Hall Meeting. Though it wasn't a total shutdown, but it proves that he is not unpopular as people think.

My only problem with Prof is that he is not doing enough for Christians like Atiku did for the North during the Sharia Crisis and GEJ did for Niger Delta Militants during the MEND-ARMY hostilities (Op Pulo Shield)

Anyway, I stand gidigbam with PYO in 2023 and I am certain even our own Peter Obi will vote for him.

But any El Rufai on that ticket is a HELL NO!!!

I will rather choose Hell rufire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by kernel001: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are wrong. I am full blooded Igbo and I will vote for him, same as many Igbo people.

Please ask your parents your state of origin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by oilPUSSY(f): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:

If I what I wrote is hate, then you don't know the meaning of hate.
Telling you that the a pro eastern northerner is better than osibanjo is hate?
Telling you that osibanjo will never win the south or igbo votes is hate?
You are nuts.

I wonder what adjective you will use to qualify statements like " igbos will never rule Nigeria", we hear very often on this forum from the osibanjo merchants.
Who should even be running as the southern consensus? Should it not be an igbo for the sake of fairness?
Is it not greed that makes Yoruba want to take our slot?

Just carry your wahala and go. Vote for osibanjo if apc is foolish enough to choose him. You will be voting alone.
Some of us have been deceived... OP might not be whom we think he's..
He's not even talking about Okorocha , Ogbonnaya ONU and Ngige who have stayed with APC despite all the humiliation they have faced.. He's created a thread telling us about a fake pastor that even lost his pooling unit to be the president instead of one of his own for equity and justice to prevail..
He even lied that Osibanjo wanted to make peace with Ipob... Which Osibanjo ?, the same Osibanjo that said that Igbos are more dangerous than herdsmen.. He encouraged military action against Ipob. The same fake pastor came out and said we should pray for herdsmen.....

I think I have to be more careful on nairaland this time around ... So many people are claiming what they are not here ....
My mind is telling me that he's the same person with Juliemma who has been exposed several times of not being Igbo, but from another place claiming what he's not.
Don't be deceived by their pro Igbo comments, it's still part and parcel of their tactics.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by IbrahimDamola: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are wrong. I am full blooded Igbo and I will vote for him, same as many Igbo people.

Then you stand alone!

Not with all the insult my Yoruba people have dished out to SE and SS. The SE and SS will not repay the insult from our Yoruba people with their votes for a Yoruba presidency. After all it will be the turn of a SE president in 2023 if status quo remains the same. Dr Ogbonnaya the gentleman minister of science is going to be presidential candidate of APC in 2023.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by IbrahimDamola: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
aljharem:

then you dont have sense angry

E Don pain am!
You been get sense when you dey shout 'Igbo will never rule nigeria'?

Una go hear am for this kwantiri! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by IbrahimDamola: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
orion7:
I don't mind osinbajo too. but these youruba boys here mouth too dey rush. they will actually discourage people like myself.

I actually like the chap. he's aii.
it's a pity idiots in ask rock always want to ride on him. Especially that idiot kyari

Thank you. My Yoruba brothers penchant for insult and mocking the rest of the south has already damaged a SW presidential chance. Las Las Abokki and almajiris go queue behind shekau sef against an infidel like Osinbade. grin

I suspect the op is scam-baiting my Yoruba brothers. Some of them don't know what to say. An Omo yibbo whom dey keep insulting is campaigning for Osinbade. Dem just dey for thread dey look with one eye. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by RTSC: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Then you stand alone!

Not with all the insult my Yoruba people have dished out to SE and SS. The SE and SS will not repay the insult from our Yoruba people with their votes for a Yoruba presidency. After all it will be the turn of a SE president in 2023 if status quo remains the same. Dr Ogbonnaya the gentleman minister of science is going to be presidential candidate of APC in 2023.
Ogbonnaya onu is good enough. His ANPP also formed the apc.
The only difference between him and tinubu is that he is not a regional godfather.
He is more honest, more straightforward than tinubu will ever be.

And he is a first class graduate of chemical engineering from the university of Lagos. A gentleman to the core.

Apc already has their igbo presidential material . They can't claim lack of a suitable igbo candidate as an excuse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by IbrahimDamola: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:

Oghonnaya onu is good enough. His ANPP also formed the apc.
The only difference between him and tinubu is that he is not a regional godfather.
He is more honest, more straightforward than tinubu will ever be.

And he is a first class graduate of chemical engineering from the university of Lagos. A gentleman to the core.

Apc already has their igbo presidential material . They can't claim lack of a suitable igbo candidate as an excuse.

Thank you.

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu for APC presidential ticket 2023!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by RTSC: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Thank you.

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu for APC presidential ticket 2023!
A ticket I believe the whole of igboland can get behind.
And he is competent.

I don't think he has any credible enemy back at home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by IbrahimDamola: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:

A ticket I believe the whole of igboland can get behind.
And he is competent.

I don't think he has any credible enemy back at home.

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu is very cerebral and does play dirty politics of 'any-where-belle-face'. Like the other idiots. He is a faithful man who has been with ANPP before they coalesced into APC. He is being their before Osinbade became a card-carrying member of APC and before hungry monkeys like OUK and Okoroawusa rushed in to fill their pot bellies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by RTSC: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Dr Ogbonnaya Onuachu is very cerebral and does play dirty politics of 'any-where-belle-face'. Like the other idiots. He is a faithful man who has been with ANPP before they coalesced into APC. He is being their before Osinbade became a card-carrying member of APC and before hungry monkeys like OUK and Okoroawusa rushed in to fill their pot bellies.
He is an opposition man through and through.

He should be given a national award for steadfast opposition politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Ordered UBA To Sack dethroned Sanusi As Manager But Resigned Instead / Covid-19: Free 100mb Daily From MTN / Why Israel sold weapons to Biafra and Nigeria during the civil war.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.