Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 (4409 Views)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by IbrahimDamola: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:

He is an opposition man through and through.

He should be given a national award for steadfast opposition politics.

Walahi, few politicians are like him. The guy surprise me. Money doesn't seem to move the man, he look and behave so simple. Sometimes I feel he is too intelligent to be in APC.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Some of us have been deceived... OP might not be whom we think he's..
He's not even talking about Okorocha , Ogbonnaya ONU and Ngige who have stayed with APC despite all the humiliation they have faced.. He's created a thread telling us about a fake pastor that even lost his pooling unit to be the president instead of one of his own for equity and justice to prevail..
He even lied that Osibanjo wanted to make peace with Ipob... Which Osibanjo ?, the same Osibanjo that said that Igbos are more dangerous than herdsmen.. He encouraged military action against Ipob. The same fake pastor came out and said we should pray for herdsmen.....

I think I have to be more careful on nairaland this time around ... So many people are claiming what they are not here ....
My mind is telling me that he's the same person with Juliemma who has been exposed several times of not being Igbo, but from another place claiming what he's not.
Don't be deceived by their pro Igbo comments, it's still part and parcel of their tactics.
This is the 2298th comment I am making with this handle, you should have been gracious enough to go through them to establish if I am Igbo or not.

I don't thrive in an environment of hate, I don't repay hatred with hatred and I know most these comments are driven by hatred than objectivity.

I will support a Southern candidate and I don't owe any horde of bittered souls any apology.

I love Jimi because he is in PDP but if I have my PVC I am voting for Sanwo-Eko, I celebrated Rochas' senatorial win and it got many of friends annoyed, I know my reasons for supporting him, in Katsina I am supporting Masari and I still know my reasons.

Life is too short to be filled with raw bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by jumobi1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
I like Osinbajo but if he is President, Tinubu is president. You might point to his time as AgP but the cabal was around to prevent Tinubu from flexing. Tinubu is a man who openly sent bullion trucks to his house during elections and brazenly asked questioneers if it is their money. With his annointed in power, CBN and NNPC would be Tinubu’s account.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by KunleyY19(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
globemoney:
Igbo presidency in 2023 or power returns to north..
Have you forgotten APC is a merger Party...
2015 CPC/ACN 2023 ACN/CPC
So were are the Igbo's in APC... Don't Dare call Okorocha Of APGA faction ooo...
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by KunleyY19(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I rather have Fayemi than that fake Pastor...

However, it will be very IMPOSSIBLE for Yemi to even win APC ticket or get the blessings of the power bloc in the north due to obvious reasons.

Quote me anywhere

Don't Forget Buhari Will present him to his northern constituency... Due to Loyalty Buhari's Enigma will prepare the ground for him in NW...

4 Likes

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by KunleyY19(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

I don't understand your question, but to summarize what I just wrote up there.

I am voting for Osinbanjo as President in 2023 provided there is no El Rufai on that ticket

He is better than any Northern candidate PDP is planning to field in 2023.

El-Rufai will find it difficult because of Regional Zoning... He's from NW same as the President... So APC will rather think of the NE and Buhari Popularity in the NW will still be strong...

So a Ribadu, Hameed Ali et Al... Will do the trick...

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Osinbajo will be another Jonathan. The best bet for the South is a fearless man like Okorocha, Oshomole or Wike. Not a whimp like Osinbanjo. The North will turn him to a rag.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:

Ogbonnaya onu is good enough. His ANPP also formed the apc.
The only difference between him and tinubu is that he is not a regional godfather.
He is more honest, more straightforward than tinubu will ever be.

And he is a first class graduate of chemical engineering from the university of Lagos. A gentleman to the core.

Apc already has their igbo presidential material . They can't claim lack of a suitable igbo candidate as an excuse.

Tinubu regional godfather? Where? Tinubu's dynasty is Lagos and, it's about to crumble.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by chris31(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
I see power remaining in North beyond 2023

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Chipink(f): 12:22am On Mar 05, 2019
ideynl1:
This OP is one the reasons why Igbos are bashed on this forum with his leaky mouth.

He just likes to talk and argue unnecessarily.

He no get sense I swear

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by nonsobaba: 12:50am On Mar 05, 2019
chris31:
I see power remaining in North beyond 2023
Me too. A lot of Igbos in PDP are slaves and will gladly sell their presidential slot in 2023 to an aboki while they kill themselves over who will be the aboki's VP grin Pity any Igbo person in PDP, they have been chained to perpetual servitude cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by citizenY(m): 1:20am On Mar 05, 2019
QuotaSystem:
I just discovered a startling irony on this thread.

Everyone really doesn't mind VP Osibanjo & thinks he is alright...yet he was head of the Economic Management Team, ably assisted by Godwin Emefiele as CBN Governor who's been receiving praises on his retirement thread...yet PMB is blamed for the economy because he is a 'dullard'.

President Buhari was indeed vindicated by his landslide victory.

Ooooooh, you should have waited till this thread reaches 5 pages.. Haba!!!!!

Did you also notice that Atiku is off the shelf? Just one week after O. Just one week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by FriendNG: 2:58am On Mar 05, 2019
KunleyY19:

El-Rufai will find it difficult because of Regional Zoning... He's from NW same as the President... So APC will rather think of the NE and Buhari Popularity in the NW will still be strong...

Hameed Ali is not from Northeast. He is from Kaduna.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by FriendNG: 3:00am On Mar 05, 2019
We in the north are watching and observing cool on 3D Screen plasma TV

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by RTSC: 3:27am On Mar 05, 2019
KunleyY19:

Have you forgotten APC is a merger Party...

2015 CPC/ACN
2023 ACN/CPC

So were are the Igbo's in APC... Don't Dare call Okorocha Of APGA faction ooo...
You must be blind when anpp led by ogbonnaya onu was also aligning to form the apc right at the very beginning.

Fake Political historian.

If not for the fact that igbos don't like the apc for now, ogbonnaya should be playing at a much higher level with home support.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 05, 2019
RTSC:

You must be blind when anpp led by ogbonnaya onu was also aligning to form the apc right at the very beginning.

Fake Political historian.

If not for the fact that igbos don't like the apc for now, ogbonnaya should be playing at a much higher level with home support.

So when will igbos like APC?

PDP will present an Igbo candidate while the APC will present a Yoruba candidate in 2023. I just don't know who the candidates are for now.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Basic123: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Walahi, few politicians are like him. The guy surprise me. Money doesn't seem to move the man, he look and behave so simple. Sometimes I feel he is too intelligent to be in APC.
APC is full of intelligent people!

Just be sincere to yourself!

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Basic123: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Tinubu regional godfather? Where? Tinubu's dynasty is Lagos and, it's about to crumble.
grin

IGBO has been making this statement since 2007 to compensate for their:

ENVY, JEALOUSY!

Regional God father?......His homeboys are your country vice- president,super-minister, governor of the Africa 5th largest economy,FIRS boss,AM ON chairman ETC. deal with that!

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by IbrahimDamola: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Basic123:

APC is full of intelligent people!

Just be sincere to yourself!

Like illiterate Gandollarje....I guess. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Basic123:

grin

IGBO has been making this statement since 2007 to compensate for their:

ENVY, JEALOUSY!

Regional God father?......His homeboys are your country vice- president,super-minister, governor of the Africa 5th largest economy,FIRS boss,AM ON chairman ETC. deal with that!

His vice president homeboy is a puppet just like him. We all know how he was denied entry to a security meeting which had some governors seated.

There's no embarrassment bigger than that. It's only naive yorubas who think tifunbu is a power broker.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by buhariguy(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

I don't understand your question, but to summarize what I just wrote up there.

I am voting for Osinbanjo as President in 2023 provided there is no El Rufai on that ticket

He is better than any Northern candidate PDP is planning to field in 2023.
the problem is the idiotic pigs of biafra, anybody they support Will surely fail.
because, they always play religion, regional and tribal games.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by FriendNG: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Gandollar is not an illiterate. I doubt if you were born when he obtain his PhD.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2019
FriendNG:

Gandollar is not an illiterate. I doubt if you were born when he obtain his PhD.

He's a stark illiterate.

Mobilizing Almajiri kids to vote for boohary and stacking dollar bills in his native attire remain his only achievement in life.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by RTSC: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2019
schoolboij:

So when will igbos like APC?

PDP will present an Igbo candidate while the APC will present a Yoruba candidate in 2023. I just don't know who the candidates are for now.
Because you are the chairman, apc board of trustees.

or you think tinubu was the only southerner that was involved in the creation of the apc.?
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by gidgiddy: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are wrong. I am full blooded Igbo and I will vote for him, same as many Igbo people.

Yes some Igbos will vote for him, but the vast majority won't.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by IbrahimDamola: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2019
FriendNG:

We know as Abokki PhD dey be na! grin
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2019
RTSC:

Because you are the chairman, apc board of trustees.

or you think tinubu was the only southerner that was involved in the creation of the apc.?

Go ahead and tell me. I thought APC is an Islamic party that igbos will never be part of. Two faced idiots.
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Basic123: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

His vice president homeboy is a puppet just like him. We all know how he was denied entry to a security meeting which had some governors seated.

There's no embarrassment bigger than that. It's only naive yorubas who think tifunbu is a power broker.
The Igbo nation is free to believe that to console themselves for failure of their son Peter obi to replace that puppet and save their lives,we love you,we don't want you to die of hate and jealousy grin
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by Basic123: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

PDP has millions of "gandollarje' grin
That party is so disgusting grin
Re: Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 by SouthEastFacts: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2019
KunleyY19:

I just don't want an El Rufai near our corridors of power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Tinubu In Cold War As Ambode Top Buhari’s Ministerial List / Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore / Osinbajo To Represent Nigeria At The UN Climate Conference In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.