Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? (30772 Views)

Is N300k A Month A Bad Idea ? / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by crispinkc(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
I sent you an email, and you can drop your WhatsApp number, but which state are you in
hoodedjaystrim:

Kindly DM bro
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by sharpsharp: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
loricara:
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import. I want your candid opinions, thanks
Try aliexpress.com for a start

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by lekbel09(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
crispinkc:
I sent you an email, and you can drop your WhatsApp number, but which state are you in
I would also like to know about it too pls
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by sexyyoyo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
[Why not grow vegetables and make money weekly ?
Vegetable green is 28 days .
There are other vegetables you can plant . have a well or on the farm . dry season is always the best time for you to make excessive money from it . don't waste the little you have on importation . you can't spend more than 130k for start up of vegetables. Wanna learn more ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
crispinkc:
I made a mistake the first time I started, I got goods that were not viable and I suffered for it, now I do market research first, get viable goods and sell through supermarkets
Any product that has to do with bleeping sells.

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by tolani4real: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
loricara:
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import. I want your candid opinions, thanks
Start by buying wholesale from a reliable importer/supplier in Nigeria. No more about the trade and the risk involve. You can start your importation after you are comfortable with the business. Most phone accessories come from China

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by tolani4real: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
canadastime:
With that amount you can secure your Canada's Visa to enjoy a better life, see my signature for details.
Tell me how?
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by emzry1: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
point5:
The capital is very small to competite with,,but dia is no harm in trying ..connection is the best
competite kwa?

4 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by fidet1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
More than enough. Visit aliexpress
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
No! It's not. There's so much to learn in that business so since you're asking nob questions I strongly suggest you wait and learn from someone into the business. Else you will waste your money buying packs for infinix and Tecno only for new models to come out the following week.

4 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by crispinkc(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Just chat Me up on WhatsApp, 08163294428, I will show you how to do everything
lekbel09:
I would also like to know about it too pls
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by sharpsharp: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
sexyyoyo:
[Why not grow vegetables and make money weekly ?
Vegetable green is 28 days .
There are other vegetables you can plant . have a well or on the farm . dry season is always the best time for you to make excessive money from it . don't waste the little you have on importation . you can't spend more than 130k for start up of vegetables. Wanna learn more ?
Let the lessons begin.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by sexsells(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Xyz001: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Phone accessories business is a very tricky business, people look at it from afar judging the amount they buy the product from the guys on street... Those guys on street buys it at a more lower price.... Make sure you do your market research very well... Know the price you would be buying it, the importation fee, the landing cost to you..
I can tell you, you don't need a shop, if you can get it right, you can sell note than 1000 pieces a day... Those guys are ready to buy, you can make enquiries about the price from the guys pushing wheelbarrow..
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by crispinkc(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lol, me I sell power banks here in Ibadan, I get it in quantity and supply to supermarkets, collect my money and go and read my books
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Any product that has to do with bleeping sells.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by onymodel(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Go to your village and start agency banking. It’s cost effective yet income/ revenue generating and profitability

2 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by bilulu(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
canadastime:
With that amount you can secure your Canada's Visa to enjoy a better life, see my signature for details.
scammers.... he can't even get Ghana visa with dat amount

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by kingPhidel(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
You mean importation like from europe to african-nigeria or china to nigeria? And with 300k. Chai
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
crispinkc:
Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by nextstep(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
loricara:

OP, spare 300K? How nice.

Honestly though, Nigeria is so tough right now that starting a business with 300k is asking for trouble. It may seem like a lot of money for business, but at the end of the day, the profits you'll make after working so hard is just not worth it. People say you can double your money in 1 or two years, but they don't tell you how hard they hard to work, the pitfalls, the losses, and that the business didn't start working until 5 years later.

The phone accessories business is very competitive, and unless you have the time and energy to do it 24/7, you will lose to those who do.

I suggest you just open up a fixed deposit account and let it sit and gather money for you (around 30k/year at 10%, while you do nothing). People need emergency savings before venturing into business, so just save this 300k that you're fortunate to have.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by sexsells(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
In 2013, I lost about 1.8million cos I thought I could do it on my own. I was not scammed or something. Just that Imported old items that were not selling again and even at a high cost. Had to auction most out to get some little out of my capital back. No be person tell me to step back and learn from someone then.

6 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by crispinkc(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
No problem, that's better, I'm in ibadan
hoodedjaystrim:

Lagos

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
bilulu:

scammers.... he can't even get Ghana visa with dat amount
grin maybe Not Canada but Ghana I can get with less
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by benson1411: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
BOOMnaija:
MY BROTHER, GET A PISTOL WITH THAT MONEY AND ASSASSINATE THE NIGGAR BELOW.....

THANK ME LATER.....
Werey.....lmao

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Timisamd(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
dominique:
You need to understudy with someone grounded in the business so you can learn the ropes and you won't throw your money away to swindlers.
yeah , that the first step of methodology ...
Well said
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by sexsells(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
sexsells:
In 2013, I lost about 1.8million cos I thought I could do it on my own. I was not scammed or something. Just that Imported old items that were not selling again and even at a high cost. Had to auction most out to get some little out of my capital back. No be person tell me to step back and learn from someone then.

Now we no dey brag, but I make 3m-4m profit a month. Though I use big capital sha. Na we dey run things for Alaba. �
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by benson1411: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

Kindly DM bro
Ofe GBA e ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
You have to look for something else
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Harrymig1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
loricara:
I'm into corporate wears for men (Suits, ties, shoes, corporate shirts/packet shirts) and i can boldly say it's a lucrative business. 300k is more than enough for you to start with. I will supply you at a very good price. If you are interested. Whatsapp me on 09033421037
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by yesloaded: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
amaniro:
IT IS NOT!
Go into something more realistic.

Try agriculture.... Chicken as Easter dey reach
I can bet you his 300k will vamooze if he dares take into your advise.

3 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations to you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria / FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website / BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.