Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? (30791 Views)

Is N300k A Month A Bad Idea ? / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Alejob: 4:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by GreenAirCargo(m): 5:04am On Mar 05, 2019
loricara:
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import. I want your candid opinions, thanks
Start your business today, stop procastinating.

if you have the zeal and you want to venture into phone accessories, bags, shoes, etc, mini importation go for it....but first of all do a solid market research, focus on single item, so u can buy for a cheaper price,in bulk and target retailers..
For example a regular earpiece sells for 100 naira @ whole sale , if after all importation expenses, ur were able to get 6000 PCs at the rate of 60naira...and u find retailers who are willing to buy @ the rate of even 90 naira and u sell within a month or less....your in business.

in a year tyme if all goes well, will get ur brand....if u go to alaba..u will find people who import only a single item and they are making money.

the secret is getting a good quality item that people would buy easily, and selling a little cheaper than the general market. Also deliver ontime when needed.

If you are already in business or planning to start one.
You need to be delivery effective.. Especially when it is normal that most of us advertise products we don't have on ground. In such situation I will advice when pre-order comes in, purchase the goods on express shipping, so you can have goods delivered to potential customer in 1weak, even Konga and Jumia does this. You stand to cut the cost, when your selling goods are weight friendly, e.g hairs, cloths, bags, shoes, accessories.

Have a nice day everyone...

Those with questions can drop questions here.. will respond to them.

Visit greenairbuy.com.ng to place orders

Or whatsapp 08083540579 for more information..
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by jeph19(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2019
Yes sir, it is. I know that started importing memory cards with 10k,though he has no shop
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Benosky011(m): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2019
If you talk about importation of electrical materials, i'ld say no no no. It can't even go 1/10.

For phone accessories, I have no idea.
But, since your capital is small, you need to make friends with the guys in phone accessories mkt so they can put you tru on goods with popular demand in the mkt.

You can also try what we call groupage importation.
This means pooling resources together with people with small capital too and importing something big.
Note that in importation, the smaller your capital, the lesser your gain. But with groupage, you can put up upto 5m and import, then maximise your profit.
The group you imported with can also help you mkt your goods.

Note: since you are starting, you may not need a shop. You can always rent a warehouse on temporary basis.

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by kingPhidel(m): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2019
henry49:
That money is ok, depending on what you're importing! You can import over 1000 umbrellas with that amount! The rainy season is fast approaching!
well, since it is umbrella no wahala. Which i know is produced in nigeria. I now understand that you are talking about intra-importation. Goodluck brov
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by clintino700(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Not the ones you think.
hoodedjaystrim:

Home gadgets is asking for more money
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2019
If you have not understudied that business under someone who is into the biz and your first line of action is to import accessories, then get ready to lose that money. I have been there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2019
GreenAirCargo:
Start your business today, stop procastinating.

if you have the zeal and you want to venture into phone accessories, bags, shoes, etc, mini importation go for it....but first of all do a solid market research, focus on single item, so u can buy for a cheaper price,in bulk and target retailers..
For example a regular earpiece sells for 100 naira @ whole sale , if after all importation expenses, ur were able to get 6000 PCs at the rate of 60naira...and u find retailers who are willing to buy @ the rate of even 90 naira and u sell within a month or less....your in business.

in a year tyme if all goes well, will get ur brand....if u go to alaba..u will find people who import only a single item and they are making money.

the secret is getting a good quality item that people would buy easily, and selling a little cheaper than the general market. Also deliver ontime when needed.

If you are already in business or planning to start one.
You need to be delivery effective.. Especially when it is normal that most of us advertise products we don't have on ground. In such situation I will advice when pre-order comes in, purchase the goods on express shipping, so you can have goods delivered to potential customer in 1weak, even Konga and Jumia does this. You stand to cut the cost, when your selling goods are weight friendly, e.g hairs, cloths, bags, shoes, accessories.

Have a nice day everyone...

Those with questions can drop questions here.. will respond to them.

Visit greenairbuy.com.ng to place orders

Or whatsapp 08083540579 for more information..
Easier said than done!
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by loricara: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2019
sexsells:

Now we no dey brag, but I make 3m-4m profit a month. Though I use big capital sha. Na we dey run things for Alaba. �
please link me up
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Satan66(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2019
canadastime:
With that amount you can secure your Canada's Visa to enjoy a better life, see my signature for details.

SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by alizma: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2019
loricara:
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import. I want your candid opinions, thanks
Pls keep your money safe first. you need to learn the basics, identify choice locations and get reliable importation link etc before touching that money
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by pswankyemtb(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Bro 300k is more than enough but i will advice you first visit alaba int market for survey,because thats where you can get this accessories instead of importing
your self

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by lordjosh(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

so what if the game cut
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Maximatic(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2019
I sell phone accessories instead of importing it I can give you at wholesale rate you would still make 200% of market Price profit
So just make known of your Requests from customers and come to my shop to get the items you want
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Muzikluva(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2019
loricara:
It is more than enough bro! Either you get them from ebay or you do mini importation from China. That money is more than enough!
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by shegethy365(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2019
We are manufacturers and suppliers of quality Slippers and Sandals and we deliver nationwide ! Our prices are affordable and attractive !start a business with us today and a trial will convince you ! Serious and reliable Marketers also needed ! Call for more info -08067542344 and WhatsApp (09070628725) Thanks
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by onwardsoldier(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2019
amaniro:
IT IS NOT!
Go into something more realistic.

Try agriculture.... Chicken as Easter dey reach

Talking from experience, agriculture is capital intensive, requires patience and risky especially for student and first timer. I would advise he go for apprentiship from someone in the business and learn.. Phone accesories/ tech business is lucrative and quick in return.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by onwardsoldier(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Benosky011:
If you talk about importation of electrical materials, i'ld say no no no. It can't even go 1/10.

But, since your capital is small, you need to make friends with the guys in phone accessories mkt so they can put you tru on goods with popular demand in the mkt.

This means pooling resources together with people with small capital too and importing something big.
Note that in importation, the smaller your capital, the lesser your gain. But with groupage, you can put up upto 5m and import, then maximise your profit.

Note: since you are starting, you may not need a shop. You can always rent a warehouse on temporary basis.

Valid point here, however he needs to learn first and strategize his plan(s) on getting customers and long term goals.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by adebayo236(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2019
guy it's a enough...what matter most is the type of accessories u are going for (quality) and how well is going to move in the market(competition plenty)...Where u r importing from is of great importance bocs someone else could be bringing the same product as yours and sell it cheaper than ur own...then u begin to wonder how is this possible......
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2019
loricara:

Why do you want to do a phone accessories
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Deadlock: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Benosky011:

Bro,..Good AM. since you are into electrical parts can we talk pls?
I need you to tell me stuffs please.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by MrErudite(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2019
canadastime:
With that amount you can secure your Canada's Visa to enjoy a better life, see my signature for details.

And you're still in Nigeria suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by WafOil(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Bulk RMB(Yuan) for sales at good rate
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by gbeseun(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Go and get your phone accessory at Alana,you will carry up to 6 ghana must go bags with that and you can then rent a shop
There is no harm in trying
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Osawe911: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Aghas Engineering Company Limited is currently employing qualified professionals in the following profession :
1. Civil Engineers
2. Electrical Engineers
3. Architects
4.Estate Manager
5.Quantity Surveyor
5. Accountants
Send you cv through www.aghascompany.or
g. Click on information and navigate to careers. Wish you all the best
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by loricara: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
zacwale:

If you hear anybody tell you about mini import run for your life because many scam dy here plus people dat don't knw abt d key of china rules now if you are using Wechat wallet to pay b4 e have stop only if you will add china bank account e go work many Chinese people will not give you dy details because you be Nigeria why some go give only if you are doing business with dem for long tym. I am doing importation but I will not let you enter only if you get patience like Good luck. D way ppl will b using sweet � to tell you will mini import like you shld jump inside
Five steps to knw abt mini import
1-No hot product anybody dat tell you hot product dy tell him/her na big lie if you need hot product na d one you can sell very fast na e b hot product for your side
2-many logistics company dy in china some will let you get bp like choice company and base1 missing goods and high rates
3-before people will know you are doing dis biz you will spend like 3-4months dat z d tym people will b giving you what you will buy for dem
4-do real research in your Area very well your money will not play pool games
5-China is securing their apps like Wechat, alipay etc because of scam
Be careful in mini import scam too much
can you help me please I just want to start something
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by loricara: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Why do you want to do a phone accessories
someone recommended it. I'm looking for random suggestions and a better option
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by loricara: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Maximatic:
I sell phone accessories instead of importing it I can give you at wholesale rate you would still make 200% of market Price profit
So just make known of your Requests from customers and come to my shop to get the items you want
where's your shop ?
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by loricara: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
alizma:

Pls keep your money safe first. you need to learn the basics, identify choice locations and get reliable importation link etc before touching that money
thanks but I want to inventutr into business I just need to start something asap
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by IMAliyu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Depends on if you want to open a shop or you want to do direct business with people or other students.
For a shop it is too little, but for direct sales it's more than enough.
With as little as 5k I buy earphones, rings or memory cards from AliExpress and sell it directly to friends and people that request it in school. The profits are not that large, but it gives me spending money.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by patjane(f): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yes you can start with that amount,I deals on wholesale and retail of phone acccessories in delta state(warri)one thing you need is someone to put ur through it first before going into it
Am ready to help so free free to ask any questions
loricara:
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by loricara: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
yesloaded:

Importation business is good but I will suggest you don't venture into phone accessories.
There are loads of other products you can import into the country & make good sales
enlighten me please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu / BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge / Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.