Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? (30778 Views)

Is N300k A Month A Bad Idea ? / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by credid(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
in other words go do boy boy
dominique:
You need to understudy with someone grounded in the business so you can learn the ropes and you won't throw your money away to swindlers.

2 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by AuntyMuyiwa: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by yesloaded: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
loricara:
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import. I want your candid opinions, thanks
Importation business is good but I will suggest you don't venture into phone accessories.
There are loads of other products you can import into the country & make good sales
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by amaniro: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
yesloaded:

I can bet you his 300k will vamooze if he dares take into your advise.

Based on the amount of the chicks. He can start little. I know of a guy who took 3m wanting to start a filling station. grin The business failed woefully.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by doggedfighter(f): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
emzry1:
competite kwa?

All join grin
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by rapwizzy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
That's bad idea...
Let him try agriculture.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Onyi22(f): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Y not go into cosmetic business with that money,
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
canadastime:
With that amount you can secure your Canada's Visa to enjoy a better life, see my signature for details.
hahahahaha! The worst idea so far! It's better not to comment!
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by crispinkc(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lol, it's okay to think like that, I am a medical student just doing business, but it's okay if you think I want to scam him, Nigerians are hard to trust and it's the same thing I would say if you were in my shoes
benson1411:

Ofe GBA e ni ooo
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
benson1411:

Ofe GBA e ni ooo
Ma fi opolo ba chat

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Go into online marketing, specifically CPA. Buy a laptop for #35000, buy ads for $10 = #3540. The profit is massive! You don't need a domain name I.e a website or blog.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by emzry1: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
doggedfighter:

All join grin
grin grin grin
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by kingsaif(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
yesloaded:
I can bet you his 300k will vamooze if he dares take into your advise.
e go schock ham wen all the fowls go die com remain two wen dem go eat for house

2 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
dominique:
You need to understudy with someone grounded in the business so you can learn the ropes and you won't throw your money away to swindlers.
That's right.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by dejolly(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
loricara:
hello guys I'm a student I have spare 300k I want to start something with it . I'm confused people said it's no t enough, someone suggested phone accessories but I don't have any idea and how to go about it. he said I should import in bulks, I don't know where and how to import. I want your candid opinions, thanks

I will teach you mini importation. You can even start with just N100,000. Will also teach you how to sell your products . hear piece, powerbank, etc

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Maybe if you can start with chargers, batteries, power banks, it will reach.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Timisamd(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Onyi22:
Y not go into cosmetic business with that money,
cheesy grin yeye child
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by dominique(f): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
credid:
in other words go do boy boy

Abi na. Is that not better than diving into unfamiliar waters
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by pablobellins(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Contact me 4 sure 2.3odds tomoro early kick off.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
sexyyoyo:
[Why not grow vegetables and make money weekly ?
Vegetable green is 28 days .
There are other vegetables you can plant . have a well or on the farm . dry season is always the best time for you to make excessive money from it . don't waste the little you have on importation . you can't spend more than 130k for start up of vegetables. Wanna learn more ?
what about procurement of land?

2 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by raiszy2k(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
sexyyoyo:
[Why not grow vegetables and make money weekly ?
Vegetable green is 28 days .
There are other vegetables you can plant . have a well or on the farm . dry season is always the best time for you to make excessive money from it . don't waste the little you have on importation . you can't spend more than 130k for start up of vegetables. Wanna learn more ?
am interested pls shed more light on this
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Larryslim(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
canadastime:
With that amount you can secure your Canada's Visa to enjoy a better life, see my signature for details.
Scammmer!
Gtf out of here if you don't have a better advice for the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingPhidel:
You mean importation like from europe to african-nigeria or china to nigeria? And with 300k. Chai
That money is ok, depending on what you're importing! You can import over 1000 umbrellas with that amount! The rainy season is fast approaching!
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Emekagabriel: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
The 300k just for goods or both for renting and furnishing of store were you will sell the goods? Abi u wan de hawk the accessories or supply to ppl? 300k can buy you few items which you ll still have to pay for the shipment(Express very costly, 7days cargo better, sea shipping best if u can wait for a month plus). You also need study the market demand of your area to know things u purchasing.
Bro i advice u get a good site, come Alaba we might help u select few samples you that i will try then return the ones not moving and exchange to fast selling ones. When your money grow then u try importing direct. No go dash china ppl money wey no dey.

3 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by ingenico(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
The truth is that you have to learn it. That is why you see some igbo boys spend seven years. That seven years is like school. I import phone accessories, I started with just 80k but today after 3 years I am not doing bad at all. Do a part time learning before you start. Just look for a good store you can be going every satuday for like six months before you start. Don't start with importation unless you have build your chain of supply. Start with a small shop then you grow.

5 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by 3verblazing(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Naira Available!
Bring ur Giftcards
*Amazing Rates*
Whatsapp only: 0 9 0 8 1 5 3 3 8 0 1
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
nextstep:

OP, spare 300K? How nice.

Honestly though, Nigeria is so tough right now that starting a business with 300k is asking for trouble. It may seem like a lot of money for business, but at the end of the day, the profits you'll make after working so hard is just not worth it. People say you can double your money in 1 or two years, but they don't tell you how hard they hard to work, the pitfalls, the losses, and that the business didn't start working until 5 years later.

The phone accessories business is very competitive, and unless you have the time and energy to do it 24/7, you will lose to those who do.

I suggest you just open up a fixed deposit account and let it sit and gather money for you (around 30k/year at 10%, while you do nothing). People need emergency savings before venturing into business, so just save this 300k that you're fortunate to have.
Yes, so many people will discourage you: saying that your idea is useless. But, when you ignore them, persevere, and eventually succeeds. The same people will come and call you a genius! Bro, stop pouring cold water on people's efforts. If Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and Larry page of Google had listened to your piece of advice, they would have remained poor, even poorer than you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by kabarka(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Any product that has to do with bleeping sells.

hmmmm eziokwu
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by franzis(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
If you are looking to sell mostly online maybe on jumia/konga/jiji , you can start with that amount
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Arijude(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
AuntyMuyiwa:

Use that N300k and play sure 2 odds, the N600k should be enough to start it.
This is a guy parading himself as a lady. AuntyMuyiwa ko auntymurimarun ni
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
crispinkc:
Lol, me I sell power banks here in Ibadan, I get it in quantity and supply to supermarkets, collect my money and go and read my books
Good one
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
kabarka:

hmmmm eziokwu
Yes o. Una know una self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website / BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu / BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.