Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? (30800 Views)

Is N300k A Month A Bad Idea ? / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by completey(f): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Muzikluva:

Hi dear... You import from the US but not from ebay or amazon? Can we have a priv discussion?

See my contact on my signature
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Alabaintprice(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Biko...
Do not, I repeat. Do not venture into importing mobile accessories with 300k unless you want to loose your money.
Now let me ask you. What knowledge do you have about the business?
Do you know the risk involved in it?
Do you know how much it cost to ship goods to Nigeria?
Which method do you want to use to send your goods down to Nigeria?
Have you compared the landing cost of the goods you intend to buy then comparing them with the price ssold in alaba international ?

As a wholesale in the business in alaba international , I will confidently tell you that if you intend to go into the business with 300k then put it at the back of your mind that you are only bringing in one particular product. You can't use 300k to bring in sonant items. Manufacturers won't take you serious and quantity of goods determine the price you get. Don't mind what you see in 1688. Meet with the manufacturer face to face and see the price difference. If you want to be successful in the business do like every other person. You have to learn it first then raise a good amount for capital to become an importer. Anyone telling you that you can do that is misleading you big time. Learn the business first before any other thing.

3 Likes

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by loricara: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2019
Alabaintprice:
Biko...
Do not, I repeat. Do not venture into importing mobile accessories with 300k unless you want to loose your money.
Have you compared the landing cost of the goods you intend to buy then comparing them with the price ssold in alaba international ?

As a wholesale in the business in alaba international , I will confidently tell you that if you intend to go into the business with 300k then put it at the back of your mind that you are only bringing in one particular product. You can't use 300k to bring in sonant items. Manufacturers won't take you serious and quantity of goods determine the price you get. Don't mind what you see in 1688. Meet with the manufacturer face to face and see the price difference. If you want to be successful in the business do like every other person. You have to learn it first then raise a good amount for capital to become an importer. Anyone telling you that you can do that is misleading you big time. Learn the business first before any other thing.
what can 300k do for me I want to start ASAP
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by DabuIIIT: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2019
loricara:

Me too wanna know
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by bolayei: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Op 300k can get you rolling in importation business but with some given advantage and getting the right products.
Quote me and I will update you on these thread not on whatsapp because its open to everyone.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by bedfordng(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Parrotpal(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Alabaintprice:
Biko...

Sir, I understand your drift. But the issue is how do I learn the trade? And if I am to intern with anyone already in the business, is 2-3 months enough to know the rope of the business. You also mentioned meeting the manufacturers physically. I thought phone accessories are produced in China, how do I meet them physically in far away China, remember we are dealing with just N300k.

Also, I understand you are already in the business, are you open to tutoring someone sir?
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by loricara: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Parrotpal:

Sir, I understand your drift. But the issue is how do I learn the trade? And if I am to intern with anyone already in the business, is 2-3 months enough to know the rope of the business. You also mentioned meeting the manufacturers physically. I thought phone accessories are produced in China, how do I meet them physically in far away China, remember we are dealing with just N300k.

Also, I understand you are already in the business, are you open to tutoring someone sir?
I want to learn plz
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Alabaintprice(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Parrotpal:

You can learn the business anywhere you want to. So long as it is an accessories store. 3moths is enough to learn the business. Focus on atlst 3-4 items. It will be easier for you to grab
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Alabaintprice(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
loricara:

If you intend to go into the mobile accessories business 300k can take you a long way. Bear it in mind that the cost of shopnrent shouldn't be part of the 300k.get yourself a good location. A very busy road or most likey a school environment. Stock your shop with fast moving items.... People are prone to cheap products so go for more of the cheap then few quality items . Strategize while on how to draw attention to your business. As a retailer you don't really need to.know the business so much. Just know the items the buyer needs when he asks tell him your price, negotiate slightly. Get your profit after business has been done.

1 Like

Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by humblesteve(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Alabaintprice:
Biko...

Thank you. I had said same thing to this guy...I bet him, he would spend more in importing than the price he would get from Alaba.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Maximatic(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2019
Looking to Start a Phone Accessories and Gadgets Mini Business
Hit me Up for Purchase/Importation/Consultancy for free on 08179801339 or whatsap
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 26, 2020
humblesteve:

Thank you. I had said same thing to this guy...I bet him, he would spend more in importing than the price he would get from Alaba.
I Am In Imo State And From The Things I'm Saw Here, I Now Have Another Question..... Can You Help Me And Throw Some Light On How Someone Outside Lagos Can Buy From Alaba. Do You Know Any Means To Transport The Goods, I Am In Imo State.
Thanks In Advance
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by humblesteve(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Experience12345:

I Am In Imo State And From The Things I'm Saw Here, I Now Have Another Question..... Can You Help Me And Throw Some Light On How Someone Outside Lagos Can Buy From Alaba. Do You Know Any Means To Transport The Goods, I Am In Imo State.
Thanks In Advance
If you want to start buying first is you must come like once or twice yourself to meet with the people you would be buying from them too will be responsible for the waybill to any location in Nigeria. People from north’s buys from Alaba how much more you in Imo

I can give you contact if it’s accessories or batteries you want to buy but it’s good you go do survey yourself and be sure of whom you’re doing business with
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 09, 2020
humblesteve:

If you want to start buying first is you must come like once or twice yourself to meet with the people you would be buying from them too will be responsible for the waybill to any location in Nigeria. People from north’s buys from Alaba how much more you in Imo

I can give you contact if it’s accessories or batteries you want to buy but it’s good you go do survey yourself and be sure of whom you’re doing business with
Ok, Thank You Very Much. I Will Contact You When I'm Ready
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by powerkey: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Experience12345:

Ok, Thank You Very Much. I Will Contact You When I'm Ready

Listen to me.

Most of these guys jumping up and down are nothing but crimi-nals trying to prey on your ignorance.

They will scam you ooo.
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by nams77: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
patjane:
Yes you can start with that amount,I deals on wholesale and retail of phone acccessories in delta state(warri)one thing you need is someone to put ur through it first before going into it
Am ready to help so free free to ask any questions
Can I contact you?
Re: Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? by patjane(f): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sure
nams77:

Can I contact you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge / Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo / Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.