Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu (22341 Views)

ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by SonOfTheLion(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
The ovation magazine boss, Dele Momodu took to his twitter account, what he called the beauty of democracy as he claims everyone is his friends even if they disagree politically,

As seen on Kayode Ogundamisi's twitter handle, he shared the screenshot of Mr Dele's tweet with emojis which shows he was seriously laughing over Dele's post.

Do you know what Ogundamisi's laugh means? Find out! LOL

See the tweet below and reactions from Nigerians;

And do you think one person can be everyone's friend? Well, if you ask me, na who I go ask!

See More HERE

Source: https://insidelyf..com

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by amaniro: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lemme copy my friend NwaAmaikpe

shocked

Dele is just a two sided hypocrites looking for Political recognition.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
That is the way it should be, no permanent friends or permanent enemies when it comes to politics but most people don't understand this, we may have different opinions but we must respect each other's opinion even if we don't agree with them....
This goes to show that those fighting over politicians are wasting their time. It's not a do or die affair but it's a different game over here because our political parties have no ideologies and the NATIONAL CAKE SYNDROME is the reason they are always on desperate to get into political positions

7 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Kayode1979: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dele na boy hypocrite

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Atiku didn't choose his friends wisely.... see as this one chop en dollar run leave atiku with secondus to dey argue for court

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Abortions: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dele the injured playercheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by zlantanfan: 12:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Fair weather friend you mean

18 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by BabaRamota1980: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin
Dele Momodu trying to sneak back into Buhari's corridor of power after he abandoned APC and Buhari.

No shame for this man, just like Atiku, a desperate defector!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by abbaapple: 12:48am On Mar 05, 2019
angry

No more chatting with Atiefku again Affonja will always be an Affonja! If you know you know! That reminds me! The mode that banned NwaAmaikpe should please help the guy life and unbanned him! The guy is on Twitter displaying his mandness even a single like he doesn't get! I dont know if it's Nairaland frustration that's doing him Oho o! lipsrsealed

27 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by AudiA4: 12:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Keep your story to your self,it's irrelevant and doesn't make sense,go and meet ATIKU the man u campaign for if u are hungry grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Pavore9: 4:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Mr. Fair weather.

4 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Authoreety: 5:04am On Mar 05, 2019
9ja politicians always ashawo-ing upandan..
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by samtress: 5:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Lobbying has started already grin grin no shame whatsoever

6 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by BuhariAdvocate: 5:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Useless man, if Nigerians had listen to him then that's how he would have mislead them.you have lost your respect .

4 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by AntiWailer: 5:09am On Mar 05, 2019
So fast grin

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by sparog(m): 5:12am On Mar 05, 2019
He is actually saying the truth, if u follow his dealings over the years you'll see that he has many friends both in d ruling party and in the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by dfrost: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2019
AntiWailer:
So fast grin

Is it not uncle Dele? Last last stomach infrastructure lo gba de. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by sparog(m): 5:16am On Mar 05, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

No more chatting with Atiefku again Affonja will always be an Affonja! If you know you know! That reminds me! The mode that banned NwaAmaikpe should please help the guy life and unbanned him! The guy is on Twitter displaying his mandness even a single like he doesn't get! I dont know if it's Nairaland frustration that's doing him Oho o! lipsrsealed

Why are you talking like this now

He is not actually lying, have you forgotten that the same people in APC today were once in PDP. It's only natural that he still has friends in both divides
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by yuanexchanger: 5:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Dele has turn to ass licker. AGIP.Personal interest that's all.Get your chinese rmb with us.Its instant,save and secure
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by sammyj: 5:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Only children of hates are ignorant of the elites tactics of divide and rule only for their political gains and not for the interest of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by femi4: 5:29am On Mar 05, 2019
That's Dele for you: Snake under the grass

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by mozona(m): 5:31am On Mar 05, 2019
make i dey cry
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Tintinnoty(m): 5:33am On Mar 05, 2019
Mr. Dele Davido's boy election is over you don dey change your voice abi, your fly better follow Atiku to his grave

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Dele Momodu and all Auchi and Edo people are Afonjas too?
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by chloride6: 5:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Hope you enjoyed the Maga's dollars?

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Dele who-did-this2U
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by clemmonce(m): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2019
This man is just trying to be relevant by all means possible. Everybody can't be your friend.
Social skill 101.
A FRIEND TO ALL IS A FRIEND TO NONE.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by semyman: 5:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Hungry man, your game is up
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by know: 5:47am On Mar 05, 2019
In all you do, never have a Dele momodu in your life.

8 Likes

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by QuickStandard: 5:51am On Mar 05, 2019
This man is a disgrace,
A green snake under the green grass.

He wants to take solace.

And who asked you who you're chatting with huh? shocked

Me, I am chatting with President Trump Donald

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode / Nigeria Produces High-grade Security Merchandise Locally - IGP Idris (photos) / Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.