Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu (22351 Views)

ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by fredoooooo: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2019
Ode ni bobo yi angry
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by CloudResident(m): 6:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Wèrè ni man yii sha.Aswear!
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Afamed: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2019
When I said Atiku will abandon Abubakar after the election, people tend not to understand my statement .
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Charmingrascal(m): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Which principle.
You condemned PMB, his Govt and anyone supporting him, now that the dice didn't roll in his favour he is talking about principle.
Obviously he is not principled he only want to be wit the winning team, the online polls and E support Atiku got made him feel Atiku would win prompting him to affiliate with him and now that the story changed, Dele denied working for Atiku just a day after elections. What a principle!

In short without mincing words
Dele "na my boy" Momodu is an hypocrite and a political jobber.
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Larryndelaw: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Mumu man. Do you have principles? Davido Boy
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by ezebunafo(m): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

No more chatting with Atiefku again Affonja will always be an Affonja! If you know you know! That reminds me! The mode that banned NwaAmaikpe should please help the guy life and unbanned him! The guy is on Twitter displaying his mandness even a single like he doesn't get! I dont know if it's Nairaland frustration that's doing him Oho o! lipsrsealed
really ?somehow I enjoy the guy, Pls what's his twitter handle?
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by SexytorresE(f): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2019
Juvenile statement undecided undecided
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by abrahamicseed(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2019
You are an hypocrite sir.you are someone I respect so much but your way of life doesn't make you a role model
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by SexytorresE(f): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

No more chatting with Atiefku again Affonja will always be an Affonja! If you know you know! That reminds me! The mode that banned NwaAmaikpe should please help the guy life and unbanned him! The guy is on Twitter displaying his mandness even a single like he doesn't get! I dont know if it's Nairaland frustration that's doing him Oho o! lipsrsealed
grin Tell me about the ban
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by simpleseyi: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
grin grin
Dele Momodu trying to sneak back into Buhari's corridor of power after he abandoned APC and Buhari.

No shame for this man, just like Atiku, a desperate defector!

Davido said it, we thought Davido was just childish. Now, Dele Momodu is proving to be a big fool with big body but no brain.
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Dele Momodu is actually an Edo man, you bigot!
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by MrMann1(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
No wonder Davido sang "Dele na my boy" He knows how to lobby. Shameless fat man.
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Rayd502(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Lol at even a single like he doesn't get.
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by ollah2: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2019
sparog:

Why are you talking like this now

He is not actually lying, have you forgotten that the same people in APC today were once in PDP. It's only natural that he still has friends in both divides

Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, Ambode etc. Do you know what you are saying at all?
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by lionson(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2019
Please, let someone teach him how to be a friend. A friend doesn't go to social media to show he's s friend. Mumu!
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by ThothHermes: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Anywhere belle face.
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by Bokamadiaz: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Dele Momodu you Nigeria number one sycophant
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by abbaapple: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Rayd502:

Lol at even a single like he doesn't get.

lipsrsealed

Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by FirePower1(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2019
A friend to all is a true friend to none. I think he was specially pre-positioned to persuade Atiku to accept the result of the election. He did the job tactlessly.
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by mechanics(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wow, why won't he not make friend with him, because he's a minister.
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by sparog(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
ollah2:

Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, Ambode etc. Do you know what you are saying at all?

Don't mention those guys they're have always being in APC. Mention folks like Ameachi and the likes
Re: Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu by ollah2: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
sparog:

Don't mention those guys they're have always being in APC. Mention folks like Ameachi and the likes

Why shouldn't i mention them when you said this "He is not actually lying, have you forgotten that the same people in APC today were once in PDP. It's only natural that he still has friends in both divides"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman / Teneo Intelligence: Buhari Could Lose In 2019 As Osun Election Indicates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.