Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen (33757 Views)

ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku / "it wilL never happen'' Fela Durotoye rejects forming a pact with Atiku / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Valfrankie(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2019
angry
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by TooMuchStuff: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Buhari can feel the heat coming up sooner than he thinks.

The election result would be upturned, null and void in many polls especially in the core north.

We pray for peace. We really need it now cos the projection aren't good....I tell ya

1 Like

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2019
This is wrong
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by martowskin1(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2019
i know they will never support it..... greed has already consume them
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Siralgebra04(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2019
The international bodies Atiku said he would run to if there was any rigging in the election are even d ones congratulating Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2019
Why is acclaim winner panicking,

Phobia for Atiku will never allow them to rest for ever

My
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Jason007: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Does it really matter what he says or not say, he's in power so keep your power and improve the lives of Nigerians and stop b**tching around
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by igwefivestar(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Federal Government on Monday said it would not consider a Government of National Unity being canvassed by some Nigerians following the outcome of the 2019 presidential election which was won by President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to the results declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), President Buhari, who was seeking re-election, garnered 15,191,847 votes to defeat his closest rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the PDP, who polled 11,262,978.

Atiku has already rejected the result and vowed to challenge it in court.

However, some Nigerians, including political parties, have asked Atiku not to go to court while asking President Buhari to form a Government of National Unity.

Speaking with our correspondent on Monday, a top government official said those clamouring for a Government of National Unity should perish the thought as the constitution did not provide for that.

“Is there a provision in the constitution for Government of National Unity? The election has been conducted, INEC has declared a winner.

“The opponent who came second has refused to congratulate the winner and insisted on going to court. We wish him good luck.

“Why will anybody even think of a Government of National Unity? The election was a free, fair, and credible election and it was endorsed by both local and foreign observers.

“It was not a close contest in any way. The winner has emerged. Why will anybody moot the idea of Government of National Unity as if there is a constitutional crisis? They should perish the thought because it will never happen,” he said.

Also speaking, Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, said the government would not consider the option as it was not in the constitution.

“What does the constitution say about Government of National Unity? The question does not arise,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/govt-of-national-unity-will-never-happen-fg/
as expected. Nextlevel
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by contigiency(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Anybody canvassing for government of national unity should just have a rethink of what will happen to our democracy if such an idea is ever implemented. It will just kill opposition and reduce the country to a semblance of one party system. Which will be very bad.

3 Likes

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Hedonisst: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Guzel:
Hahhaaah
I’m yet to see what’s giving Atiku the confidence to think that pmb will run a GNU. Even Yaradua that did it ended up converting the ministers from PPA and ANPP to PDP

Who told you that Atiku is looking for GNU? What do you mean by "confidence"?
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by LordCenturion(m): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2019
israelmao:
Ok.We know that Buhari always runs government of national disunity.

Well, I can't blame u ipob terrorist, u don't know the meaning of National Unity Government

1 Like

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Charmingrascal(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2019
I thought Atiku has gone to Court already. What is he waiting for? Are they scared that their baseless suit will be trashed?
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by jaxxy(m): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
PDP are desperate to come back to power, now they want the back door.

They are use to stealing and leaving in luxury which may have dried up by now.

Atiku is using the election tribunal to stay relevant just for the governorship election, after that he will concede defeat and we shouldn't hear anything of him for some time.

The tribunal is important not because buhari won bt it wasn’t free and fair to a large extent. Mass rigging shud not be happening. Fact and figures need to tally. Also it will show the loopholes in our electoral process which need to be addressed immediately b4 next elections whatever the outcome of the tribunal may be.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by LordCenturion(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2019
helinues:
This is not Kenya.. If he is still interested in becoming Nigeria presidents, let him start preparation for 2023.

At what age? undecided , do you know the age of atiku right now?, your advice should be, he should retire from any political activities

1 Like

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Fadomero(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2019
even the one of next level will never work, u people need to stop scamming us we are wise now
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by israelmao(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2019
LordCenturion:

Well, I can't blame u ipob terrorist, u don't know the meaning of National Unity Government

What is all-inclusive government?Everybody is not IPBO stop this bitter hatred on Igbo.If I tell you the tribe I belong to you will be surprised.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Kuginzi: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2019
fukushaki:
Is that not a Zombie supporter above me? No level M..d grin
You'll continue to be below Zombie for the rest of your life in Jesus name.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by hisexcellency34: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2019
PDP will be foolish to demand for any government of national unity. If they actually believe they won, they should go ahead in court
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by hisexcellency34: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2019
By 2023, he will be 80

LordCenturion:

At what age? undecided , do you know the age of atiku right now?, your advice should be, he should retire from any political activities
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by ClearFlair: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2019
Great! PDP was rejected because they are sh!t so why should sh!t be brought in? No way.

1 Like

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by victorazyvictor(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
This Atiku guy is never tired of loosing. He's about to flush billions down the drain again in the name of tribunal. But I never knew PDP are this desperate to come back to power, now they want to use the back door.

They are used to stealing and leaving in luxury which may have dried up by now. Nigerians have rejected you, just quietly go away.

Atiku is using the election tribunal to stay relevant just for the governorship election, after that he will concede defeat and we shouldn't hear anything of him for some time.

Ewu comment.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by CoolInfinity(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
The election has been conducted and finalized and also be announced by the INEC chairman, but if the opposition party is not yet satisfied with the judgment,
let him go ahead to clearifies his injustice.

I don't know the reason why some set of people keep on mooting around for him not to go ahead of his decision, Even if his going to loss at the court
but let him try his best, nothing is impossible as far as this country is concern.

WE ONLY HAVE FIRST TIME OF THINGS HAPPINING IN LIFE, THANKS.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by hisexcellency34: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Support it and let PDP appointees cripple their government?

martowskin1:
i know they will never support it..... greed has already consume them
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by martowskin1(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Support it and let PDP appointees cripple their government?

Is this government walking?

More over, are they not same people.... The akpabios and amechis are from where.....

We seems to forget so quick that this idiots keep switching them selves to form holy
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by helinues: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2019
LordCenturion:

No old age in politics. Algeria president at 82 is seeking for 5th term in office. Donald Trump is also seeking for re-election
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by bionixs: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Mynd44:
Alhaji Atiku should go to court. I wonder why people are appealing with him not to.

If anyone feels injustice has been done, let the person seek justice
indications of skeletons in the cupboard. Even if he doesn't win,let the world know the kind of heartless criminals they will be shaking hands with. Let him come with facts,not false accusations so that the future electoral law breakers will have it behind their minds that there consequences after all
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by bionixs: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
This is deeply troubling for the FG to issue this kind of statement! This amounts to treason to the Nigerian people..

Well zombies, this is your NEXT LEVEL.., enjoy it!
all the supporters of APC I know didnt find it funny in past 4 years but it is a pity that they forgot all that just for 2 packets of endomie noodles .,now 4 more hard years is staring them in the face
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Charly68: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Honestly the PDP elements have lost their sense of morality ,they rigged massively and the videos are outside on the web..yet they still have the effrontery to say they would go to court for whatever. In fact they are rogues thank God we didn't fall for their political antics .Their own rigging was very massive but I think God was against them because they paid people to rig the election..Buhari was in Daura saying if this people know what am enduring for them they will do their best to vote me which the masses did. Case closed ..
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Raylight2(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2019
what is government of national unity. somebody please quote me and explain. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo / Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.