Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen (33760 Views)

ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku / "it wilL never happen'' Fela Durotoye rejects forming a pact with Atiku / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by SouthSouth1914: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2019
akintunde63:

Treason? Do u really know what treason means?

Yes! A crime against the state! The FG government is made up of persons like you and I.. just left for the Nigerian people to hold them in contempt..
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by adanny01(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2019
jomonic:

Dream on bro.

If this was a dream, it came true in 2015 and 2019, it will come true 2023. Join the dream team.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by adanny01(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
highmood:

smile. I hate tribal arguments but let me make it clear to you that I have never in my life seen a tribe so jittery, jealous and pretending like some people in the south west- Apologies to the true ones among you. Why is it when a political moves involving the southeast emerges, some of you place it like a crown on your head-you feel bittered for the ibo tribe for no good reason. An average IBO man don't see anything wrong with your Osibanjo as the vice but your clouded imagination thought it was all about him. I could remember vividly the Yoruba elders cautioned your likes against Buhari but you kept a deaf ear and your hearts clouded with sentiments. Hunger don reset your memory card, u de vex against the IBOs.

Imagine the north where much violence was expected yet none, unfortunately some sponsored thugs from the south west are taking it personal. Spit!

If I may ask, has the powers been held in the north for years changed anything? No!
I know you won't love to hear that Southeasterns will never cease to excel in their endeavors even if power is been held for eternity by other. Even if we are thrown to the ocean, we will make it habitable for your likes to come collect Owo Omo onile. grin

Whether the south in general agrees or not, the south will be under the north for years. I got my information from a reliable source, please go get get yours.

Shame on you. You are the real tribalist since you concluded from my post that i am yoruba. Guess what am from the north.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2019
adanny01:

If this was a dream, it came true in 2015 and 2019, it will come true 2023. Join the dream team.

LOL
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by highmood(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
adanny01:

Shame on you. You are the real tribalist since you concluded from my post that i am yoruba. Guess what am from the north.
smile. You just pained.lol. when you know you can't stand tribal arguments, then you better don't start it. Hiding behind a moniker to claim a Northerner. Well, I just passed the message. Let me advice you, don't put your spirit and body to politics if you can't stand other peoples views else it will consume you.

1 Like

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by maasoap(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
This is deeply troubling for the FG to issue this kind of statement! This amounts to treason to the Nigerian people..

Well zombies, this is your NEXT LEVEL.., enjoy it!

Troubling for FG indeed!
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by obstead200(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
cheesy

Subtle message to piglets : Buhari will reduce 5% to 1% grin

I laugh when the potorpotor folks demand for Senate President position grin
continue laughing.
Continue hating the Igbos. The Igbos need u to hate them as much as possible. The more the Yorubas and hausas hate we of the SS/SE, the more we get the international support and backing we need to successfully secede from this country.
U will be a fool if you believe the SS/SE will be under oppression forever
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by rummmy: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
cheesy

Subtle message to piglets : Buhari will reduce 5% to 1% grin

I laugh when the potorpotor folks demand for Senate President position grin
this is the type of comments that attract hatred to apc down here.. Remember rochas, ngige, Andy uba, onu, uche ogah, etc worked for apc here, now you want us to kill them next time abi..... Kontinue
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by obstead200(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
adanny01:

You guys are pathetic.

The SS and SE used hate to hang themselves politically. Now that the loss has been confirmed, you want to drag the SW into it so that the entire south can look marginalized.

You said it all, the Hausa fulani are the masters of politics and they know how best to relegate someone. They will surprise you guys by giving power to the SW and you will continue to cry till the SW does 8yrs and the north does another 8yrs.

You think they are fools. Keeping the seat only for themselves especially in 2023 will only bring them more trouble. They will hand it over, but guess what its going to be the SW.

Keep miscalculating Hausa/fulani politics, you will be doomed forever.

Dont forget that Obj became president as a concession, same will happen 2023. Imagine from prison to President. He was chosen by the North and they will choose someone to hold it for them again.

Jumping from one political miscalculation to another is what the PDP is known for right now. They miscalculated in 2015, spending money like tomorrow no dey, even crashed the economy but failed. Used very stupid propaganda in the build up of 2019, it crashed. The 2019 election, they miscalculated heavily thinking campaign turnout and social media polls will give them victory, now they convinced themselves falsely in one of the freest and fairest elections of Nigeria so far to be a rigged one. Unfortunately, they began miscalculating 2023 already.
my dear, get a paper and write this down:

THE HAUSA/FULANI WILL NEVER HAND OVER POWER TO THE YORUBAS. IN 2023, ANOTHER NORTHERNER WILL BECOME PRESIDENT.

Even If it takes breaking ties with the likes of Tinubu, Fashola and co before 2023, even if it takes orchestrating the death of Tinubu, osinbajo and other influential yoruba politicians, even if it will take liasing with the opposition parties to destabilise Lagos, the north will do everything it takes to remain in power.

Don't be fooled. The 1999 arrangement that produced Obasanjo was just a necessary evil the north had to put up with because of underlying circumstances. That will not happen again.

We Igbos have faced reality already. Nobody can disappoint us.
U guys need to face reality too.

1 Like

Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by nextnear(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Federal Government on Monday said it would not consider a Government of National Unity being canvassed by some Nigerians following the outcome of the 2019 presidential election which was won by President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to the results declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), President Buhari, who was seeking re-election, garnered 15,191,847 votes to defeat his closest rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the PDP, who polled 11,262,978.

Atiku has already rejected the result and vowed to challenge it in court.

However, some Nigerians, including political parties, have asked Atiku not to go to court while asking President Buhari to form a Government of National Unity.

Speaking with our correspondent on Monday, a top government official said those clamouring for a Government of National Unity should perish the thought as the constitution did not provide for that.

“Is there a provision in the constitution for Government of National Unity? The election has been conducted, INEC has declared a winner.

“The opponent who came second has refused to congratulate the winner and insisted on going to court. We wish him good luck.

“Why will anybody even think of a Government of National Unity? The election was a free, fair, and credible election and it was endorsed by both local and foreign observers.

“It was not a close contest in any way. The winner has emerged. Why will anybody moot the idea of Government of National Unity as if there is a constitutional crisis? They should perish the thought because it will never happen,” he said.

Also speaking, Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, said the government would not consider the option as it was not in the constitution.

“What does the constitution say about Government of National Unity? The question does not arise,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/govt-of-national-unity-will-never-happen-fg/
Abegiii APC is just trying to have a leverage because Atiku didn't concede defeat and congratulate Buhari, its still hurting them the so-called election winner that supposed to be happily comfortable, instead they are not comfortable because of guilty conscience.
Imagine This person here said Atiku says he is going to court and he wish him good luck, but yet they are still reporting atiku to United nations for going to Court and still begging the same Atiku indirectly through some so called pastors and some useless Presidential candidates not to go to court. Bloody hypocrites
These people must think all Nigerians are senseless except them.
To hell with their hypocritical complaints of no national unity government whatsoever. who cares about the National unity self anymore.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by Kuginzi: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
fukushaki:

Chief Asshóle in the making and you and your entire generations will always be below almajaris in the north
Your Father's title is; Chief Asshole!! May he live long in the kingdom of Dogs and Pigs. Amen
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by adanny01(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
obstead200:
my dear, get a paper and write this down:

THE HAUSA/FULANI WILL NEVER HAND OVER POWER TO THE YORUBAS. IN 2023, ANOTHER NORTHERNER WILL BECOME PRESIDENT.

Even If it takes breaking ties with the likes of Tinubu, Fashola and co before 2023, even if it takes orchestrating the death of Tinubu, osinbajo and other influential yoruba politicians, even if it will take liasing with the opposition parties to destabilise Lagos, the north will do everything it takes to remain in power.

Don't be fooled. The 1999 arrangement that produced Obasanjo was just a necessary evil the north had to put up with because of underlying circumstances. That will not happen again.

We Igbos have faced reality already. Nobody can disappoint us.
U guys need to face reality too.

Wow. The zeal with which you believe the latest propaganda by the PDP is the same zeal you guys have used to convince yourselves that Atiku will when when clearly the odds were against him. One thing is certain, with this propaganda you are peddling, its a dare situation where the north will surprise you.

But guess what, WHATEVER THE NORTH DOES IN 2023, IT WILL NOT BENEFIT THE SE or SS. You can take my bolded letters to the bank.

You guys did not learn anything from GEJ and Atiku's failure. The North knows it cannot hold unto power forever. They also know who they do not trust with that exalted seat and wont let them have it. You guys are just too bitter so you assume the worst when actually the worst is something else.

I had since 2015 elections predicted the only time the SE maybe considered for president is 2039. Before then, power will rotate between North and SW. 2 of my predictions have come to pass already.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by LexngtonSteele: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
obstead200:
continue laughing.
Continue hating the Igbos. The Igbos need u to hate them as much as possible. The more the Yorubas and hausas hate we of the SS/SE, the more we get the international support and backing we need to successfully secede from this country.
U will be a fool if you believe the SS/SE will be under oppression forever

Stop doing attache Unity beggar.

SE = piglets....no one else. You are the fool.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by adanny01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
highmood:
smile. You just pained.lol. when you know you can't stand tribal arguments, then you better don't start it. Hiding behind a moniker to claim a Northerner. Well, I just passed the message. Let me advice you, don't put your spirit and body to politics if you can't stand other peoples views else it will consume you.

Funny, what do you call people from southern Kaduna? Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo. Leave me out of your tribal war cause am neither here nor there.

What i am telling you is without any tribal bias as one of the major tribes of Nigeria. I am a Nigerian like you but even google will not help you to know my tribe.

I never cease and will not stop telling the Igbo as a tribe they are really messed up politically and are unrepentant. They want inclusion but are rebelious at the same time.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by obstead200(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Stop doing attache Unity beggar.

SE = piglets....no one else. You are the fool.
continue fooling Urself into believing the SE can secede without the SS. U think the nonsense Nnamdi Kanu is doing is the real thing? He is stupid and deluded.

But just continue the hating and the marginalisation. Very soon, the real SS/SE elites, those with the influence and connections to actually negotiate internationally, will come forth and negotiate for international backing. Our region will secede without even firing a single bullet, and there will be nothing Yorubas and Hausas can do about it. The more u hate and despise us, the more the international community has an excuse to back us up. Read thru world history. It has always been like that.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
obstead200:
continue fooling Urself into believing the SE can secede without the SS. U think the nonsense Nnamdi Kanu is doing is the real thing? He is stupid and deluded.

But just continue the hating and the marginalisation. Very soon, the real SS/SE elites, those with the influence and connections to actually negotiate internationally, will come forth and negotiate for international backing. Our region will secede without even firing a single bullet, and there will be nothing Yorubas and Hausas can do about it. The more u hate and despise us, the more the international community has an excuse to back us up. Read thru world history. It has always been like that.

The problem is Igbo are not as ferocious as Fulani as of today (maybe in the past it was different). The Psyche has rendered them homeless and hopeless politically and unless a governor or the likes and their family is dealt with the same as say in Arewa, there will be no secession or even widespread protest.

Ojukwu/Effiong days are gone for the SE/SS and now its Theo Orji/Orji Kanu/Obiano/Akpabio/Okorocha/Dickson days now....with Aristo Igbo girls all over the land
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by obstead200(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
adanny01:

Wow. The zeal with which you believe the latest propaganda by the PDP is the same zeal you guys have used to convince yourselves that Atiku will when when clearly the odds were against him. One thing is certain, with this propaganda you are peddling, its a dare situation where the north will surprise you.

But guess what, WHATEVER THE NORTH DOES IN 2023, IT WILL NOT BENEFIT THE SE or SS. You can take my bolded letters to the bank.

You guys did not learn anything from GEJ and Atiku's failure. The North knows it cannot hold unto power forever. They also know who they do not trust with that exalted seat and wont let them have it. You guys are just too bitter so you assume the worst when actually the worst is something else.

I had since 2015 elections predicted the only time the SE maybe considered for president is 2039. Before then, power will rotate between North and SW. 2 of my predictions have come to pass already.
just to be sure, I never supported Atiku.

Also, trust me, we the Igbos don't expect anything the North does for the next 20years, with regards to leadership, to benefit us anyway. Like I said, Igbos are realistic. That is why they back the horse they believe is their best bet. Even if they still lost, it only made them more realistic.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by obstead200(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:

The problem is Igbo are not as ferocious as Fulani as of today (maybe in the past it was different). The Psyche has rendered them homeless and hopeless politically and unless a governor or the likes and their family is dealt with the same as say in Arewa, there will be no secession or even widespread protest.

Ojukwu/Effiong days are gone for the SE/SS and now its Theo Orji/Orji Kanu/Obiano/Akpabio/Okorocha/Dickson days now....with Aristo Igbo girls all over the land
u are wrong bro. Ojukwu/ Philip effiong days were actually a learning point for the Igbos on how not to negotiate for international backing.
Trust me, when we come out to do it this time, we will do it differently, and better. Wait for it, sooner or later, your eyes go clear.

Forget the present political standing of the politicians u listed. When the time for negotiations come, they will have choices to make. Trust me, in the right atmosphere, the right motivations and with what will be at stake, I can definitely predict what their choice would be. Jumping ships is the trademark of all of them anyway.

Mind u, I am all for one Nigeria. I do not support secession. But with the way pple like you are going, it will be impossible for the SS/SE to remain a part of Nigeria indefinitely. Unless u lot are reorientated to remember that our region still have a major stake in Nigeria and thus should not be marginalised, if not, sooner or later something will give way.
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by fukushaki(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kuginzi:

Your Father's title is; Chief Asshole!! May he live long in the kingdom of Dogs and Pigs. Amen
Your father , mother and your generations yet unborn are all foóls and Asshóles. Senile Asynine baboon
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by highmood(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
adanny01:

Funny, what do you call people from southern Kaduna? Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo. Leave me out of your tribal war cause am neither here nor there.

What i am telling you is without any tribal bias as one of the major tribes of Nigeria. I am a Nigerian like you but even google will not help you to know my tribe.

I never cease and will not stop telling the Igbo as a tribe they are really messed up politically and are unrepentant. They want inclusion but are rebelious at the same time.
lol. You neither here nor there. And again, you cant disclose ur state. Funny! What do I need your tribe for. Either you are a kid or you know nothing about politics. I have friends from southern Kaduna and they don't talk foolishly like you do. IBO's to be consumed? I laugh ur face, you know not the people you living with.
IBO's repent over what crime, keep hating while they keep excelling. Which region in Nigeria has the lowest poverty rate, you think its all about depending on the government. Government my foot!
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by adanny01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
highmood:
lol. You neither here nor there. And again, you cant disclose ur state. Funny! What do I need your tribe for. Either you are a kid or you know nothing about politics. I have friends from southern Kaduna and they don't talk foolishly like you do. IBO's to be consumed? I laugh ur face, you know not the people you living with.
IBO's repent over what crime, keep hating while they keep excelling. Which region in Nigeria has the lowest poverty rate, you think its all about depending on the government. Government my foot!

You are too foul mouthed. How many states did i mention that you cannot understand till i state categorically that i am from here or there
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by IMASTEX: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Mynd44:
Alhaji Atiku should go to court. I wonder why people are appealing with him not to.

If anyone feels injustice has been done, let the person seek justice
I feel he should let it go. Seeking justice from which justice system?
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by ridbell01(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
israelmao:

Tell me which country uses voting pattern to run government or distribute resources in sane clime?
then what did you want then you people have ministers in each of the state from the east
Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by israelmao(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=ridbell01 post=76540630]then what did you want then you people have ministers in each of the state from the east [/quit

Please stop this bitter hatred on Igbo everybody is not Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) / Nigerian Air Force Deploys Additional Combat Aircraft To North East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.