Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe (4920 Views)

Memes That Will Make Your Day / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Zubelu11: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2019
You know how funny the society can be while it looks like something are getting worse example B**a*i and the situation of the economy, meme game is getting stronger and funnier. We bring to you memes that leaves you rolling with laughter. Some might contain heavy sarcasm depending on your sense of humor but don't worry there's something for everybody.

More at www.zubelu.com

https://zubelu.com/blog/having-a-LovePeddler-for-a-best-friend/

3 Likes

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Offpoint1: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2019
typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by kingxsamz(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm still breathing fine.

24 Likes

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by SaucyBenks(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
More bro
Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by majamajic(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
we waiting for the memes

4 Likes

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by iamfromlagos(f): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Is that all?

3 Likes

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
haha cheesy soo funnyangry

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by CreamyBanana(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
ahaha, see as the memes funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by yanabasee(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
miracood:
haha cheesy soo funnyangry
I actually laughed to this than what the OP posted!!
Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Not tasteless.

Oya manage this one.

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Texman21: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
check this one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Texman21: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
and this one

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by okrikaboi: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by earthsync(f): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Is this supposed to be funny or I lack a sense of humor or both?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by chiommy123(f): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Op just know you're owing me cos the speed with which i opened this thread

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by keryj(f): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@op did I laugh? angry
Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
so funny that I forgot to laugh
Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Yuceeluv(f): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
For scamming us... Take! angry

5 Likes

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lol
Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Harry00(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin
Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ladies + gentlemen = tranny. Very funny pic cheesy
Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by cr7lomo: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Texman21:
check this one

U got this wrong I think...seems it an advert for gender prediction
Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Texman21: 1:44am On Mar 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

there is no existing portable gender prediction test that i know of unless you go to the hospital to find out,i may be wrong enlighten me if you know of any
Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Michelle55: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
undecided Op mind yasef

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2019
shey u don come again with your scam

Re: Collection Of Hilarious Memes That Leaves You Grasping For Breathe by kingxsamz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
cr7lomo:

Nah, it's for pregnancy.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. / A Devastating Experience / A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.