Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1417 Views)

Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by sheanzy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
ok
Re: .. by Mimienudles(f): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
I use Ozone Hair Wash and Hair Booster Cream.
It keeps my hair sparkling, tangle free with no breakage

I love my hair wink
Re: .. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Stary taking biotin supplements. If you find that a bore, then change your brand of relaxer.
Re: .. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin When we were children,my elder brother who was a medical doctor of no certificate grin told us that one of the signs of AIDS was your hair falling off Ironically,I noticed that my hair was falling off when touched cry I started entertaining fear that maybe I had Aids grin This happened when I was not up to 10 years. I never had sex yet I was dying as a result of stupid fears instilled in me by my acclaimed Dr of a brother who was 14 then.

5 Likes

Re: .. by ThothHermes: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
grin grin When we were children,my elder brother who was a medical doctor of no certificate grin told us that one of the signs of AIDS was your hair falling off Ironically,I noticed that my hair was falling off when touched cry I started entertaining fear that maybe I had Aids grin This happened when I was not up to 10 years. I never had sex yet I was dying as a result of stupid fears instilled in me by my acclaimed Dr of a brother who was 14 then.
It's one the symptoms of AIDS. A compromised immune system will cause that.

@ OP why will a man put relaxer on his hair

2 Likes

Re: .. by badadvice(f): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Op i'll advise you apply egg mixed with milk, onion, vaseline and aleovera to your hair daily (at night).
The hair needs protein to grow well.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
A man using hair relaxer, that's weird.
Oh, I forgot about Christ Embassy members. Oga, why not direct the question to your General Overseer. undecided

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
I would have helped you but i can't take you serious if you use relaxer. tongue May God help you.

Modified:

• Make a mixture of blended garlic, onions and coconut oil. Massage from root to tips and leave on for 30 minutes to 1 hour before washing off.

• Boil some green or black teabags, let the water cool then use that as a rinse. Leave on for 30-45 minutes then rinse with just cold water.

• Eggs strengten your hair and reduce shedding so whisk some eggs and massage into your hair. Leave for maximum of 20 minutes then wash with COLD water.
Re: .. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
ThothHermes:

shocked shocked my hair is now strong cool
Re: .. by khiaa(f): 3:25am On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:
Op i'll advise you apply egg mixed with milk, onion, vaseline and aleovera to your hair daily (at night).
The hair needs protein to grow well.

What's left is great for the hair.
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 06, 2019
ThothHermes:

I was wondering too... Maybe he's one of those pastors that couldn't wait for God to call them so they perm & jerry curl their hair like the calling depends on just that
Re: .. by divineappo(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Mimienudles:
I use Ozone Hair Wash and Hair Booster Cream.
It keeps my hair sparkling, tangle free with no breakage

I love my hair wink
what can I use to make my hair extremely soft pls

I bought relaxer, shampoo and conditioner already. but am not feeling the softness yet
Re: .. by Resurreccion(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2019
sheanzy:
So recently my hair has been falling off at any slight touch..

I noticed this happens most especially after I apply relaxer to my hair, the hair starts to breaking off very easily

Pls any solution to this problem

Please seek a Medical Doctor
It's a sign of Cancer
Re: .. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2019
sheanzy:

I noticed this happens most especially after I apply relaxer to my hair, the hair starts to breaking off very easily

whyyy?
Re: .. by Mimienudles(f): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2019
divineappo:
what can I use to make my hair extremely soft pls

I bought relaxer, shampoo and conditioner already. but am not feeling the softness yet
Already mentioned what I use. It could work for you too wink
Re: .. by OriginalManuel(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Well u might be suffering from baldness,am just sayin.I've experienced the same thing,my hair was fallin off,sometimes after i cut my hair somepart of it won't grow.It kept on happenin 2 me till it got to a spot when my hair stopped growin.I was totally pissed nd scared.
Went to a doctor,there i got an explanation that its natural nd hereditary.4 your hair to start falling off u must b a sex-link,and a sex-link when given birth 2 normally comes out with a disorda like; Colour blindness,Baldness etc.But if u have a biology textbook i'd advise u to read about 'sex-links' it'll help u undastand what am sayin.
But to reverse the loss of hair then u'll have to buy Minoxidil,it's a cream dat helps with the reversal of baldness.
But go run some tests to be sure of the problem,b4 doin anytin.
Re: .. by divineappo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mimienudles:
Already mentioned what I use. It could work for you too wink
I sent u a pm
Pls kindly reply
You are beautiful
Re: .. by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
sheanzy:

Simple. Stop relaxing the hair and leave it natural. Why are you frying your hair when you are not a woman??

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! / Can You? / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.