Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Deleted! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted! (4295 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm out!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted! by greatnaija01: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
shithole country kee u diaa

does life get anymore fvucked up? YES IT DOES O....

imagine if they abandoned u and left u on the streets....

what if u never went to school to learn how to type all these YARNS u are quibbling here.

what if they INFECTED u with an STD from birth....
what if YOU DIDNT HAVE A BROWSING PHONE in your life.

NOW u call this country bad names...
YET we have no NATURAL DISASTERS
YET we have freedom of worship
YET businesses are thriving
YET you can win sports bet and be happy
YET you do not need passport to relocate to ghana... its only 25k....
YET you have access to DATA to browse the WORLD WIDE WEB

and all you can do is COMPLAIN?

rethink bro... YOU COULD USE YOUR DATA to search nairaland business section and learn businesses with little start up capital... even importation or paid to comment blogs....

COMPLAIN creates BLINDNESS to what is AVAILABLE.

GOD BLESS YOUR PARENTS, because without them, I would have no one to reply....

Mrbolt565:
If they had just controlled their stupid sexual urge, I would have been prevented! All they know is to be fvucking like mad dogs! It's so useless to be born! Just stupid pressure everywhere, especially to make it in life! Iswear I wish I was never fvucking born! To make things worse, I was now born into a shithole country. Mahn, does life get anymore fvucked up?! angry . Iswear I'm going to sue thier fuvking asses! Rubbish!

I'm out!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted! by badadvice(f): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
If they had just controlled their stupid sexual urge, I would have been prevented! All they know is to be fvucking like mad dogs! It's so useless to be born! Just stupid pressure everywhere, especially to make it in life! Iswear I wish I was never fvucking born! To make things worse, I was now born into a shithole country. Mahn, does life get anymore fvucked up?! angry . Iswear I'm going to sue thier fuvking asses! Rubbish!

I'm out!

bro i feel your pain, but please dont out now.
Comman take my candid advice first before you out.
I'll advise you dont sue your stupid bastard parents because they arent worth the money you'll use in suing them.
I'll rather advise you add 500mg of cyanide or 25 tea spoon of sniper in their meal instead.
Thats the least punishment the shameless goats deserve for commiting the grievous crime of birthing you!

5 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
greatnaija01:
shithole country kee u diaa

does life get anymore fvucked up? YES IT DOES O....

imagine if they abandoned u and left u on the streets....

what if u never went to school to learn how to type all these YARNS u are quibbling here.

what if they INFECTED u with an STD from birth....
what if YOU DIDNT HAVE A BROWSING PHONE in your life.

NOW u call this country bad names...
YET we have no NATURAL DISASTERS
YET we have freedom of worship
YET businesses are thriving
YET you can win sports bet and be happy
YET you do not need passport to relocate to ghana... its only 25k....
YET you have access to DATA to browse the WORLD WIDE WEB

and all you can do is COMPLAIN?

rethink bro... YOU COULD USE YOUR DATA to search nairaland business section and learn businesses with little start up capital... even importation or paid to comment blogs....

COMPLAIN creates BLINDNESS to what is AVAILABLE.

GOD BLESS YOUR PARENTS, because without them, I would have no one to reply....

guy shut tf up! Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:

bro i feel your pain, but please dont out now.
Comman take my candid advice first before you out.
I'll advise you dont sue your stupid bastard parents because they arent worth the money you'll use in suing them.
I'll further advise you add 500mg of cyanide or 25 tea spoon of sniper in the meal instead.
Thats the least punishment he shameless goats deserve for commiting the grievous crime of birthing you!
suicide is out of the options. Fool.
Re: Deleted! by mejai(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
I almost supported you Op, but as someone highlighted some things about d country. Op, you are on your own. Just commit suicide abeg. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
If they had just controlled their stupid sexual urge, I would have been prevented! All they know is to be fvucking like mad dogs! Most annoying of all is they'll be looking at me like I was begging to be born. Stupid mudafuckers! It's so useless to be born! Just stupid pressure everywhere, especially to make it in life! Iswear I wish I was never fvucking born! To make things worse, I was now born into a shithole country. Mahn, does life get anymore fvucked up?! angry . Iswear I'm going to sue thier fuvking asses! Rubbish!

I'm out!
pls dnt go n commit suicide,forgive n luv dem.Am sure d luv u too.Do dis and u will be happy
Re: Deleted! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Only a fool will qualify his or her parents with such lousy words
Op qualified his parents with lousy words
Therefore,it follows that op is a fool.

On a more serious note,op, your stupidity defies 'adjectival qualification '

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Only a fool will qualify his or her parents with such lousy words
Op qualified his parents with lousy words
Therefore,it follows that op is a fool.

On a more serious note,op, your stupidity defies 'adjectival qualification '
ur a bastard!

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by sweetonugbu: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
eyaahh
Re: Deleted! by badadvice(f): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
suicide is out of the options. Fool.

i said poison the deranged bastards (your parents) not you committing suicide!
Now tell me, who's the fool?

3 Likes

Re: Deleted! by greatnaija01: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
u are one messed up dude, but its well with you. May live long in Nigeria. Even robbers and kidnappers will avoid u, suicide will be far from you.... oya say amen

Mrbolt565:
guy shut tf up! Fool.
Re: Deleted! by BlackSaints: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
If they had just controlled their stupid sexual urge, I would have been prevented! All they know is to be fvucking like mad dogs! Most annoying of all is they'll be looking at me like I was begging to be born. They be telling me children is a blessing. Rubbish nonsense! Stupid mudafuckers! How can children be a blessing,when you use all your money to pay school fees?. Children is pure scam! It's so useless to be born! Just stupid pressure everywhere, especially to make it in life! Iswear I wish I was never fvucking born! To make things worse, I was now born into a shithole country. Mahn, does life get anymore fvucked up?! angry . Iswear I'm going to sue thier fuvking asses! Rubbish!

I'm out!
No need!

8 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Ukoabasi: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
You like posting foolish post, and when people comment, you begin to rain abuse on yourself.

Re: Deleted! by Femi316: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
If they had just controlled their stupid sexual urge, I would have been prevented! All they know is to be fvucking like mad dogs! Most annoying of all is they'll be looking at me like I was begging to be born. They be telling me children is a blessing. Rubbish nonsense! Stupid mudafuckers! How can children be a blessing,when you use all your money to pay school fees?. Children is pure scam! It's so useless to be born! Just stupid pressure everywhere, especially to make it in life! Iswear I wish I was never fvucking born! To make things worse, I was now born into a shithole country. Mahn, does life get anymore fvucked up?! angry . Iswear I'm going to sue thier fuvking asses! Rubbish!

I'm out!
If you like sue or kill them na na your cup of tea.....Abi we dey there wen dey Bleep......?
Re: Deleted! by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!
The reason ur problem is big is bcus you don't know you have a problem. The day you know you're not OK, solution begins.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Deleted! by mmadu5(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!

Bro do u suck dicck
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
This one is deep oooo

Preshy561 what do we do about this one now?
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Posts like these is why abortion should be legalized

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Preshy561(f): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
This one is deep oooo

Preshy561 what do we do about this one now?
Lol. I hardly comment on his threads after seeing the old big rectangular face behind that moniker.
Kedu? smiley
Re: Deleted! by Preshy561(f): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Lol
Re: Deleted! by Rubbiish(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!
Honestly u have valid points, but many wouldn't agree, because we do not like hearing truth.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. I hardly comment on his threads after seeing the old big rectangular face behind that moniker.
Kedu? smiley
Ya mere onye asi ono ozo ? undecided angry
Re: Deleted! by Preshy561(f): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ya mere onye asi ono ozo ? undecided angry
Please, write English. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Rubbiish(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the op has a point, but d manner in which he expressed it is just d issue. There should be a control to the way we breed in this country, i think that is what he is trying to say. It boils down to birth control. So many kids are not happy with their parents, but can't say it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted! by Raydos: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
We're in the same shoe bro, How I wish I never existed, Sometimes I just think about life,

I think about death at least 15hours everyday, I'm not thinking of committing suicide Ooh, I'm just wondering that even if we make it in life, Enjoy life, have the best things in life, one day we will die, and we will have to face God And explain how we live our lives, Some of us we end up in Hell or heaven

All these things scares me alot, Sometimes I think about people that lived 100years ago, They are no more right now, In the next 100 years it's sure I will be no more too cos I am 22years already, Death is surely inevitable

All these things make me lose interest in making it in life, I don't wanna put pressure on myself anymore, If I make, I make it, and if I don't make I don't care

Afterall I will still die at the end, And still have to face God After rapture I will probably end in hell or heaven, All these thing scares me so much

How I wish I never existed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Please, write English. grin shocked
grin grin grin
I wrote " someone can not say hello again' ? grin
Re: Deleted! by Preshy561(f): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

I wrote " someone can not say hello again' ? grin
Haha.
Google no well grin grin

Kedu means how are You? grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Gluckudom1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
coming from an attention seeking retard
Re: Deleted! by faithfull18(f): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Haha. Google no well grin grin
Kedu means how are You? grin
Google talk say it means 'What' grin
Teach me the response grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? / Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.