Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Deleted! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted! (4351 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted! by Boxer007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
If they had just controlled their stupid sexual urge, I would have been prevented! All they know is to be fvucking like mad dogs! Most annoying of all is they'll be looking at me like I was begging to be born. They be telling me children is a blessing. Rubbish nonsense! Stupid mudafuckers! How can children be a blessing,when you use all your money to pay school fees?. Children is pure scam! It's so useless to be born! Just stupid pressure everywhere, especially to make it in life! Iswear I wish I was never fvucking born! To make things worse, I was now born into a shithole country. Mahn, does life get anymore fvucked up?! angry . Iswear I'm going to sue thier fuvking asses! Rubbish!

I'm out!

My Brother. Hi. Bro please do you suk dik?
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Haha. Google no well grin grin
Kedu means how are You? grin
Google talk say it means 'What' grin
Teach me the response grin
Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
If they had just controlled their stupid sexual urge, I would have been prevented! All they know is to be fvucking like mad dogs! Most annoying of all is they'll be looking at me like I was begging to be born. They be telling me children is a blessing. Rubbish nonsense! Stupid mudafuckers! How can children be a blessing,when you use all your money to pay school fees?. Children is pure scam! It's so useless to be born! Just stupid pressure everywhere, especially to make it in life! Iswear I wish I was never fvucking born! To make things worse, I was now born into a shithole country. Mahn, does life get anymore fvucked up?! angry . Iswear I'm going to sue thier fuvking asses! Rubbish!

I'm out!
Folks will call you mad, insane, ungrateful. But I get where you're coming from. Believe me, I do.
Which is why I always tackle the "awon go and get married" chanters.
In a country like Nigeria, raising a family should be the most conscious decision taken.

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Folks will call you mad, insane, ungrateful. But I get where you're coming from. Believe me, I do.
Which is why I always tackle the "awon go and get married" chanters.
In a country like Nigeria, raising a family should be the most conscious decision taken.
ur an intelligent person. cool
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is sad. Very sad.
I pray that someday you find the peace and strength you need to see the brighter side of life.
Depression coupled with frustration can be suicidal.
Been there bro! Peace.

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rubbiish:

Honestly u have valid points, but many wouldn't agree, because we do not like hearing truth.

Only 1 in a million people will understand where the Op is coming from.
You struggle to get admission, pay fees through school, add to that the travails of getting a job.
Then at this point they will start the emotional blackmail of how they put you through school and you must care for them. After all, they brought you into this world right? Add to that marriage pressure and you still dey try make am oh.

You use your limited finances to start a family and still send money to pa and ma at home with wife and kids. At this point your dreams die and you just want to get by.

All in a ****hole.
I get where the Op is coming from.
I do.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:
This is sad. Very sad.
I pray that someday you find the peace and strength you need to see the brighter side of life.
Been there bro! Peace.
Kissable lips kiss
Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Only a fool will qualify his or her parents with such lousy words
Op qualified his parents with lousy words
Therefore,it follows that op is a fool.

On a more serious note,op, your stupidity defies 'adjectival qualification '
Hope you know some parents deserve such lousy words?
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Kissable lips kiss
undecided undecided
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:
This is sad. Very sad.
Been there bro! Peace.
ur just a dumb olosho. Who tf told u I'm depressed? Don't feel sad for me o, feel sad for ur unfortunate life. Bastard girl.
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
ur just a dumb olosho. Who tf told u I'm depressed? Don't feel sad for me o, feel sad for ur unfortunate life. Bastard girl.

Jeez!!
Now I know what your problem is.
You need to have your head checked..
FAST!!
Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

undecided undecided
Anything wrong with admiring your lips undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Anything wrong with admiring your lips undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

No
Re: Deleted! by Raalsalghul: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

No
kiss
Re: Deleted! by mizzytan(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
I totally understand how you are feeling. This is what you get when life is so difficult for you that you can't take it anymore. Try to meet a therapist bro or someone you can share your wild thoughts with.
Re: Deleted! by respect80(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lefulefu come and tell me what to comment on this post o shocked
Re: Deleted! by BobbyJayAms: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
If they had just controlled their stupid sexual urge, I would have been prevented! All they know is to be fvucking like mad dogs! Most annoying of all is they'll be looking at me like I was begging to be born. They be telling me children is a blessing.Stupid mudafuckers! How can children be a blessing,when you use all your money to pay school fees?. Children is pure scam! It's so useless to be born! Just stupid pressure everywhere, especially to make it in life! Iswear I wish I was never fvucking born! To make things worse, I was now born into a shithole country. Mahn, does life get anymore fvucked up?! angry . Iswear I'm going to sue thier fuvking asses! Rubbish!

I'm out!
Y don't u motherfucker stupidly go and join d motherfucking Boko Haram bastardized sons of a bitch so that u can suicide bomb u and ur motherfucking parents which made u a motherfucking bastardized son of a bitch suicide bomber...............nonsense ur head is turninoninown
Re: Deleted! by excessmon(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Y are people talking to an idiot that feels molesting his parents to gather likes make him a man....op you are a compound fool and I pray at this moment u will never amount to anything in life....people will gather to humiliate you..... Anywhere u get to favour will elude u......cos u humiliated ur parents online to gather likes...the world will gather together to humiliate...all these things I said will surely come to pass or else u go to ur parents and ask for forgiveness and come online to post their forgiveness for u the way u disgraced them......the good book says honor ur parents so u live long and fine.....
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
excessmon:
Y are people talking to an idiot that feels molesting his parents to gather likes make him a man....op you are a compound fool and I pray at this moment u will never amount to anything in life....people will gather to humiliate you..... Anywhere u get to favour will elude u......cos u humiliated ur parents online to gather likes...the world will gather together to humiliate...all these things I said will surely come to pass or else u go to ur parents and ask for forgiveness and come online to post their forgiveness for u the way u disgraced them......the good book says honor ur parents so u live long and fine.....
u and ur moda are bastards! undecided
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
BobbyJayAms:
Y don't u motherfucker stupidly go and join d motherfucking Boko Haram bastardized sons of a bitch so that u can suicide bomb u and ur motherfucking parents which made u a motherfucking bastardized son of a bitch suicide bomber...............nonsense ur head is turninoninown
angry
Re: Deleted! by troubleseller: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
OK. We are here waiting for the beating you will receive.

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rubbiish:

the op has a point, but d manner in which he expressed it is just d issue. There should be a control to the way we breed in this country, i think that is what he is trying to say. It boils down to birth control. So many kids are not happy with their parents, but can't say it.
do you know of the side effects of different methods of birth control on women?
Can people abstain?
What of the side effects of marrying a poor man?
It all boils down to people knowing how they want their lives to be like and making informed decisions
Re: Deleted! by excessmon(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Try me boy...u see d Yahoo u believe u are doing if dem dey pay every wen dem reach ur side na arrest dem go arrest u....mark my word
Mrbolt565:
u and ur moda are bastards! undecided
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
excessmon:
Try me boy...u see d Yahoo u believe u are doing if dem dey pay every wen dem reach ur side na arrest dem go arrest u....mark my word
ur a foolish bastard!
Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin
Re: Deleted! by Abcruz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Raydos:
We're in the same shoe bro, How I wish I never existed, Sometimes I just think about life,

I think about death at least 15hours everyday, I'm not thinking of committing suicide Ooh, I'm just wondering that even if we make it in life, Enjoy life, have the best things in life, one day we will die, and we will have to face God And explain how we live our lives, Some of us we end up in Hell or heaven

All these things scares me alot, Sometimes I think about people that lived 100years ago, They are no more right now, In the next 100 years it's sure I will be no more too cos I am 22years already, Death is surely inevitable

All these things make me lose interest in making it in life, I don't wanna put pressure on myself anymore, If I make, I make it, and if I don't make I don't care

Afterall I will still die at the end, And still have to face God After rapture I will probably end in hell or heaven, All these thing scares me so much

How I wish I never existed

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” ~ Philippians 4:6-7

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Abcruz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:
If they had just controlled their stupid sexual urge, I would have been prevented! All they know is to be fvucking like mad dogs! Most annoying of all is they'll be looking at me like I was begging to be born. They be telling me children is a blessing.Stupid mudafuckers! How can children be a blessing,when you use all your money to pay school fees?. Children is pure scam! It's so useless to be born! Just stupid pressure everywhere, especially to make it in life! Iswear I wish I was never fvucking born! To make things worse, I was now born into a shithole country. Mahn, does life get anymore fvucked up?! angry . Iswear I'm going to sue thier fuvking asses! Rubbish!

I'm out!

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.--Jeremiah 29:11

Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.--Isaiah 43:4

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Deleted! by starstaz(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!

Remove!

IDIOCY!
Re: Deleted! by dollytino4real(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
pls no kill dem, go find ur own calling
Re: Deleted! by starstaz(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!

Can someone Remove This!

Idiocy at its peak.
Re: Deleted! by Newboss(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ya mere onye asi ono ozo ? undecided angry

Please, stop destroying Igbo language. angry
Re: Deleted! by Newboss(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

undecided undecided

Why is your head looking like Zuma rock on your neck? Lol angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Beautiful Girlfriend Can't Work / WATCH: Young Naija Babe Sex Video Enjoying Intense Midnight Leaked / Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.