Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." (9181 Views)

Will The New Electoral Law Eliminate Rigging In 2023? / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by Flyingngel(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic post:

The wailings that never ends

Una never start, send letters to heaven, show God self

Nothing dey sup, if them born una well, declare parallel government, buhari will arrest all of una and the UN will support him

You spent 4 years spreading propaganda everywhere, you thought that you had won, not knowing that God had other plans, you used men of God to brain wash their members that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria, you said that he is a clone, you killed people in benue and made it look like it's buhari, all una propaganda no end there, una use sariki to disrupt his government, despite all your efforts, he was able to build things and still defeated you, now una dey call the same USA that saw you rig 2007 and 2011 elections, the term rig who is the real owner in Nigeria? Has pdp ever won an election that wasn't rigged?

Imagine atiku saying that he expected numbers from borno to be low because of Boko Haram, what kind of devilish statement is that, are you banking on the deaths of people to win election?

Make una continue the wailings, after losing the court case, please declare parallel government, prison uniform go fit atiku.

Looking to those your comment shows you have not experience war before. You think if Atiku declare parallel government today that Nigeria will remain the same?
I don't knw why people that can barely eat good meal day shld be talking carelessly:
let me tell you if Atiku declare a parallel government today(God forbid) many world powers will support their respective candidate like what is happening in Venezuela where USA, UK are in support of the opposition while Russia and others are in support of the incumbent.
Last last Atiku will move to those countries while his foot soldiers and the military will be fighting here and causing havoc.
This is not 1993 election of MKO.
Buhari even threaten to form parallel government in 2015 if he loose.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2019
IS THIS HOW PDP WILL KEEP COMPLAINING? YES WE MUST PUT AN END TO IMPUNITY BUT LET THEM CHANNEL IT TO THE COURT....BECAUSE IF ANOTHER CRISIS ERUPT....HMMM....LET THEM ALSO WAIT AND FIGHT IT O...I WILL NOT FIGHT O..I WILL RATHER BE A REFUGEE OR HIDE INSIDE THE THICK BUSHES....
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by okongo(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2019
So you are inec now and you collated the results in your room. Others don't have right to vote because you voted atiku. Atiku will lose again if reconducted.
freemanbubble:
Buhari is a scam

INEC is a disgrace

I was an apo2 in Benin. Am still wondering how APC even got a vote in Edo state.
And my polling unit and others across ward 10 PDP raped and buried apc
And i know it was same in other state

Card reader is a scam. Authentication failed but not so much failure to read
The northerners never used card reader
But Southerners were forced to use it
And despite all this PDP raped APC almost in all states

We are heading to court

We expect a good judgement if not a parallel government might result in a cataclysmic revolution

This is the actual results
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by Cabble4(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:
bias? Unintelligent? Coming from an ipob? Una no go kill person, same smart people like you, called buhari jubril for 2years

U people are very smart
I thought I could help. But it seems I'm chasing "flying pigs"
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by Buharifanatic: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Cabble4:

I thought I could help. But it seems I'm chasing "flying pigs"
if you are hungry, send me your account number, I also help the poor

1 Like

Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2019
They will have a hard time making those allegations stick; even where they do, they must also show that the alleged infringement was substantial enough to sufficiently influence the outcome of the result - the gap of 4 million votes between PMB and Atiku is seemingly one insurmountable mountain they are unlikely to undo.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by markbidex: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:

Nothing dey sup, if them born una well, declare parallel government, buhari will arrest all of una and the UN will support him

You spent 4 years spreading propaganda everywhere, you thought that you had won, not knowing that God had other plans, you used men of God to brain wash their members that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria, you said that he is a clone, you killed people in benue and made it look like it's buhari, all una propaganda no end there, una use sariki to disrupt his government, despite all your efforts, he was able to build things and still defeated you, now una dey call the same USA that saw you rig 2007 and 2011 elections, the term rig who is the real owner in Nigeria? Has pdp ever won an election that wasn't rigged?

Imagine atiku saying that he expected numbers from borno to be low because of Boko Haram, what kind of devilish statement is that, are you banking on the deaths of people to win election?

Make una continue the wailings, after losing the court case, please declare parallel government, prison uniform go fit atiku
kiling every were just because of office and one idiot is expecting people in north to reduce he s in shock my the number of vote buhari got in north thats why they r crying foul cheesy well there is a pastor in southafrica that has God address and phone number oh they should go and collect it and farward to him
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by Larryndelaw: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2019
Why are they reporting to usa. Eu. Un all the time.
The people they reporting to are facing different challengies who don't care abt them.
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by Cabble4(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:
if you are hungry, send me your account number, I also help the poor
Use it to get some knowledge, because it's obvious you don't have one.
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by brightalo17: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Otarkpa:
Wailing is better than bloodshed
Yes, which Obasanjo and Atiku did at ODI rivers state and other places or those ones no be blood ?

1 Like

Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by zoedew: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is in contempt of The Presidential Election Tribunal. Discloses the desperation of Atiku a.k.a. “Aswear” for The Presidency!
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by GEEBITE: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do u feel happier and like a heavy burden lifted off you after typing this.Calm down bro.
Buharifanatic:

Make una continue the wailings, after losing the court case, please declare parallel government, prison uniform go fit atiku
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by chozzy: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Buhari is a scam

INEC is a disgrace

I was an apo2 in Benin. Am still wondering how APC even got a vote in Edo state.

We are heading to court

We expect a good judgement if not a parallel government might result in a cataclysmic revolution

Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by akdjr(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
The case will be strike out as usual.
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by Tinolee(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Can Atiku get 3.9million votes from the south? Why is nobody complaining about The North? Atiku is a bad loser! He failed to deliver his region, only to place hope on the southern part of the country.

Atiku go n sleep. Comeback 2023!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by EazyMoh(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
Buhari is a scam

INEC is a disgrace

We are heading to court

Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by mrZENographer: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
AdomeNG:
PDP CITES CASES OF “INFRACTIONS AND DELIBERATE VIOLATIONS OF THE ELECTORAL LAW AND GUIDELINES”, SUBMIT PROTEST LETTER TO INEC, THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE UN

The People’s Democratic Party, PDP, today submits a protest letter to the Chairman of INEC, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, over cases of infractions and deliberate violations of the electoral law and guidelines, Afrilens News reports.

In a tweet on its official tweeter handle, the Party listed a seven point case for the INEC chairman to review, whilst it also copied the White House, the United Nations and the United Kingdom PM, Ms. Theresa May.

The seven cases listed on the protest letter are:

1. “The non-usage or selective enforcement of the Smart Card Reader (SCR) machines across the country.”

2. “The deliberate non-deployment of the Electronic Collation System (E-collation) for the results from the units through the ward centers to the Presidential Collation Center in Abuja.”

3. “The unconstitutional deployment of the Armed Forces especially soldiers and Police”

4. Bringing to INEC Chairman’s knowledge “that most of the collation center in the country were cordoned off by officers and men of the armed forces who chased away accredited agents and/or candidates of the party”.

5. “Results of duly conducted elections were illegally cancelled especially in the PDP dominated areas to reduce the margin of victory in those states in favour of APC candidates”.

6. That “the commission does not know the number of polling units where elections were cancelled and the total number of registered voters at such polling units”.

7. That “under your watch as Chairman of INEC for the first time in our nation’s history, the election materials of all categories; sensitive and non-sensitive, were contracted to be printed by a person who is not just a card-carrying member of a political party; the APC but also a senatorial candidate of the party in Niger State”.

According to the tweet, in areas like Lagos, Rivers, Nassarawa, Abia, Benue, Plateau, Ondo, Osun states, and some other states, results of duly conducted elections were illegally cancelled to reduce the margin of victory in favour of APC candidates.

Earlier today, Afrilens News reported that PDP leaders led a protest march on the outcome of the February 23rd Presidential election which brought the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC as the victor in the polls keenly contested between the two major parties, which the candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is yet to concede defeat and threatens legal action to “win the mandate of the people”.

More on this story:

a. Leaders of the opposition PDP lead protest march on the outcome of the February 23rd Presidential Election
b. Kogi Senate Candidate Accuses Gov. Yahaya Bello of Human Rights Abuses Over Youth Leader
c. 2019 General Elections: The shame of a nation exposed. (How the February 23rd 2019 Presidential and National Assembly elections exposed Nigeria and her citizens to the world as the most unreasonable, unserious, and very silly people to the world)

Source: https://afrilensnews.com/2019/03/05/pdp-cites-cases-of-infractions-and-deliberate-violations-of-the-electoral-law-and-guidelines-submit-protest-letter-to-inec-the-white-house-and-the-un/

For the record
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by Oshi5403(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Somebody Said Prececedents Of Petitions Against The Result Of The Presidential Election In Nigeria Has Always Being Lost By The Complainant.
That Is A Big Worry For Me,and I Dont See Any Chance That Atiku Will Defeat And Autocratic Ruler Like M.Buhari.
Though Change Is Inevitable And The Only Constant Thing In The World.

God Bless Waziri Adamawa.
Re: Pdp Cites Cases Of “infractions & Deliberate Violations Of The Electoral Law..." by bizzibodi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Useless losers!if Dem do anyhow Buhari shld show dem pepper?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversy Over Alleged Endorsement Of Akeredolu For Second Term In Ondo / The Best Governor Lagos Ever Had, Jakande, Maruwa Or Fashola / Confusion In Asaba As Igbo, Hausa Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.