Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride (49161 Views)

Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Breakingfamous: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Here is an adorable video showing a white man and his family at his wedding to his Nigerian bride.

The Oyinbo groom and his family fully embraced the Nigerian culture. All of them wearing Nigerian native attires, the groom's father rocking his Nigerian outfit even went to spray the couple money.

Watch the video here and see reactions...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/oyinbo-groom-storms-nigeria-with-his.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Breakingfamous: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Davash222(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
So, what's so special here We wear suites here every Saturday for white weddings though we are blacks. Africans, we can celebrate nonsense too much. Tueeh

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by donstan18: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
The lady is just too beautiful for my liking.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Abortions: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ok how does this affect the four goals that Madrid chop

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by badadvice(f): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:
The lady is too beautiful for my liking.

werey!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by badadvice(f): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Abortions:
Ok how does this affect the four goals that Madrid chop

make madrid go beg ronaldo to come back, else, na relegation dem dey enter next season.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Mouthgag: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2019
OMOLUABI cool cool cool cool cool cool

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Buharifanatic: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2019
All these white guys that marry black women are trying, me that is black I cant marry them

I like to eat puna and I don't like the ones that looks like burnt black meat, then if you add their smelling lifestyle, envy they have for people they don't know, their lack of self esteem

Marrying a black woman is like, begging God to curse you, they are the worst, I feel sorry for him, we know that the marriage wouldn't last

Show your black girl a video of a fine girl online and see how she will insult the girl for no reason, so much hate, no wonder they are black

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by MrMcJay(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
donstan18:
The lady is too beautiful for my liking.

Ehen, tell me something!

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by ictjobber: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
Good for her family

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature /profile

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by eben1marketer: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Chai!
Don't let amateur web designers ruin your website. Get a reliable website design without advance payment. Check out our designs and details HERE

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Investbrooker: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Where is the Nigerian native?
These are Yoruba native wares and not Nigerian native.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Dee60: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:
So, what's so special here We wear suites here every Saturday for white weddings though we are blacks. Africans, we can celebrate nonsense too much. Tueeh

Thank you very much.

A man marries a woman of her choice and someone here is quick to label him 'oyinbo man'! In this age and time, people need to grow up and clear their minds of the old mentality. Caucasians are getting married to people of colour everytime and it is just their choice. Someone here wants to make something so special out of it!

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by hisexcellency34: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Fear Afonja jazz especially from Ijebuland

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Not New, Green Card Don Sure Pass
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by freemanbubble: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2019
Oakland
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2019
donstan18:
Savage!!!!!gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by LexngtonSteele: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Randy100: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2019
donstan18:
wickedness in the high places.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2019
That gal self. She too fine oooo

Juju at work cos of money

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Seebrian(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Jesus loves you.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by nurez305(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Lie... this is a movie ooo... I watch the video on facebook
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by tony1918(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:
All these white guys that marry black women are trying, me that is black I cant marry them

I like to eat puna and I don't like the ones that looks like burnt black meat, then if you add their smelling lifestyle, envy they have for people they don't know, their lack of self esteem

Marrying a black woman is like, begging God to curse you, they are the worst, I feel sorry for him, we know that the marriage wouldn't last

Show your black girl a video of a fine girl online and see how she will insult the girl for no reason, so much hate, no wonder they are black
But nah Person Marry your MAMA.. oga try buy small sense

18 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by apelike1: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Here is an adorable video showing a white man and his family at his wedding to his Nigerian bride.

The Oyinbo groom and his family fully embraced the Nigerian culture. All of them wearing Nigerian native attires, the groom's father rocking his Nigerian outfit even went to spray the couple money.

Watch the video here and see reactions...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/oyinbo-groom-storms-nigeria-with-his.html
handsome man get married to an ape undecided

You should have stick with your fellow White races, this naija women got nothing to offer ya apart from thier big and dirty lips and their wide and open annnnus

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Waakanda: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2019
'Nan-sense' cool
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by stanliwise(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:

9 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by stanliwise(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2019
apelike1:
handsome man get married to an ape undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.