Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride (49186 Views)

Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by faithfull18(f): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2019
Sweet.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:
All these white guys that marry black women are trying, me that is black I cant marry them

I like to eat puna and I don't like the ones that looks like burnt black meat, then if you add their smelling lifestyle, envy they have for people they don't know, their lack of self esteem

Marrying a black woman is like, begging God to curse you, they are the worst, I feel sorry for him, we know that the marriage wouldn't last

Show your black girl a video of a fine girl online and see how she will insult the girl for no reason, so much hate, no wonder they are black
it's embedded in their DNA especially Nigerian girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Egalitarian1: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=donstan18 post=76386769]The lady is just too beautiful for my liking.[/quot9e]

She is as beautiful as her mum
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by sunisonflex29(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Village people is calling this guy..people get mind shey...well waiting concern me

In other words

I am sorry the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet o grin grin wink cheesy cheesy

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by apelike1: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:
All these white guys that marry black women are trying, me that is black I cant marry them

I like to eat puna and I don't like the ones that looks like burnt black meat, then if you add their smelling lifestyle, envy they have for people they don't know, their lack of self esteem

Marrying a black woman is like, begging God to curse you, they are the worst, I feel sorry for him, we know that the marriage wouldn't last

Show your black girl a video of a fine girl online and see how she will insult the girl for no reason, so much hate, no wonder they are black
I share your view brother!
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by sunisonflex29(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2019
In other words

I no fit awnser eh
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by sunisonflex29(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2019
Village people is calling this guy that staked his last 1m on bet9ja,see what Madrid caused,e sure me die say this guy dey national hospital now..see the ticket below..people get mind shey...well waiting concern me

In other words

I no fit awnser eh

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by kenechi072: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:

Believe me, it is more endurable to marry a black girl than a black he goat like you. You have serious inferiority complex. Black burnt out smelly blockos and balls. I am sure you in particular never wipe well after shitting. Most black men have either body odour, mouth odour or both. Which I am sure you have. I am also very sure that you're extremely lazy and feeding off a low self-esteemed woman, the same way your father was living off your mother.

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by sonature1: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Davash222:
So, what's so special here We wear suites here every Saturday for white weddings though we are blacks. Africans, we can celebrate nonsense too much. Tueeh

It's special because Africans are truly senseless and backward.
When the rest of the world is advancing big data, blockchain technology, solar-powered autos and IoT, Africa is using tribalism, witchcraft, religion and wars to take themselves backwards.
So, when u see a white man come down to our level of thinking to marry one of our own, it's worth celebrating.
So, join the online members in jubilation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Congrats to them
Don't know why i find white men unattractive,i can't marry them embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by 9jaRealist: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:

I’m glad that you have a black mother and perhaps black sisters. How it must pain you to see them everyday... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Nigerians are really stark illiterates.

There's no such thing as Nigerian culture unless, Nigeria is an ethnic group but, it's not. What exists is Igbo culture, Efik culture and, the rest.

Nigeria is just a political entity.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Buharifanatic: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2019
kenechi072:

Believe me, it is more endurable to marry a black girl than a black he goat like you. You have serious inferiority complex. Black burnt out smelly blockos and balls. I am sure you in particular never wipe well after shitting. Most black men have either body odour, mouth odour or both. Which I am sure you have. I am also very sure that you're extremely lazy and feeding off a low self-esteemed woman, the same way your father was living off your mother.
why you chose to tell me your family history, I will never understand
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by 9jaRealist: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
apelike1:
handsome man get married to an ape undecided

You should have stick with your fellow White races, this naija women got nothing to offer ya apart from thier big and dirty lips and their wide and open annnnus

Glad you have a Naija mother.
It must be painful for you to see her everyday. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by HopeAtHand: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Buharifanatic:

Oboy, wetin happen na. see finishing.grin
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by apelike1: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2019
9jaRealist:

Glad you have a Naija mother.
It must be painful for you to see her everyday. grin grin grin
yeah! It pains me seeing your mother begging in the street cry
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by 9jaRealist: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Nigerians are really stark illiterates.

There's no such thing as Nigerian culture unless, Nigeria is an ethnic group but, it's not. What exists is Igbo culture, Efik culture and, the rest.

Nigeria is just a political entity.

If you are insistent on disaggregation, then why stop there? shocked

There would also be nothing like Igbo culture or Efik culture, but rather Arochukwu culture or Onitsha culture or Wawa (Enugu) culture, and nothing like Efik culture but Calabar or Ugep cultures. The reality is that there are certain COMMONALITIES among many different Nigerian/African cultures, and that culture is always evolving. Accordingly, the term “Nigerian culture” should considered a generic.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by 9jaRealist: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2019
apelike1:
yeah! It pains me seeing your mother begging in the street cry

And even if she was, she would still be the most BEAUTIFUL woman on earth.
Do something about that self-hate and self-loathing that is weighing you down. That is your real problem, not Naija women. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by apelike1: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2019
9jaRealist:

And even if she was, she would still be the most BEAUTIFUL woman on earth.
Do something about that self-hate and self-loathing that is weighing you down. That is your real problem, not Naija women. cheesy
Mr problem finder!

Why don't you mind your business and solve your own problem undecided

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by planetx: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2019
They are marrying African women because they are trying to graft themselves back into the original mankind not out of love. But you people are to stupid and brainwashed to know the game being played on you.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by klashe(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Our own dey come...
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2019
9jaRealist:

If you are insistent on disaggregation, then why stop there? shocked

There would also be nothing like Igbo culture or Efik culture, but rather Arochukwu culture or Onitsha culture or Wawa (Enugu) culture, and nothing like Efik culture but Calabar or Ugep cultures. The reality is that there are certain COMMONALITIES among many different Nigerian/African cultures, and that culture is always evolving. Accordingly, the term “Nigerian culture” should considered a generic.

You're chatting shtye. Aro, Oshimili, Nkanu, Onitcha, Oka, Ngwa and, the rest have come together to form the Igbo nation united under a one language.

And WTH is Calabar? Is Calabar an ethnic group? Now I see why you actually think there's a Nigerian culture.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by seanmozilla: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2019
tony1918:
But nah Person Marry your MAMA.. oga try buy small sense
Savage

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Royalagro: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2019
Abomination. Don't mix your Gene with them.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by 9jaRealist: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're chatting shtye. Aro, Oshimili, Nkanu, Onitcha, Oka, Ngwa and, the rest have come together to form the Igbo nation united under a one language.

And WTH is Calabar? Is Calabar an ethnic group? Now I see why you actually think there's a Nigerian culture.

Just like the Igbo, Efik, Yoruba, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini, Ijaw, Idoma, Tiv and the rest have come together to form the Nigerian nation united under one language - Pidgin English! cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by 9jaRealist: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2019
Dee60:
Thank you very much.

A man marries a woman of her choice and someone here is quick to label him 'oyinbo man'! In this age and time, people need to grow up and clear their minds of the old mentality. Caucasians are getting married to people of colour everytime and it is just their choice. Someone here wants to make something so special out of it!

Personally, I don’t think of this as newsworthy and could care less who anyone chooses to marry.

However, is he not an “Oyinbo man” (as in Caucasian)? The term is both correctly descriptive and ascriptive, and thus not the issue here.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2019
9jaRealist:

Just like the Igbo, Efik, Yoruba, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini, Ijaw, Idoma, Tiv and the rest have come together to form the Nigerian nation united under one language - Pidgin English! cheesy

An average Igbo or Efik man, who's very fluent in English finds it difficult to speak pidgin English.

Your narrative holds no water. There's no such thing as Nigerian culture.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by 9jaRealist: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

An average Igbo or Efik man, who's very fluent in English finds it difficult to speak pidgin English.

Your narrative holds no water. There's no such thing as Nigerian culture.

Just as many native Igbo and Efik people born and raised abroad find it difficult to speak Igbo or Efik. shocked

Yet those same people could still have Igbo and Efik culture, because language is merely one of many subsets of culture.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2019
9jaRealist:

Just as many native Igbo and Efik people born and raised abroad find it difficult to speak Igbo or Efik. shocked

Yet those same people could still have Igbo and Efik culture, because language is merely one of many subsets of culture.

Man, I'm not ready to go back and forth with you on this matter. If you believe there's a Nigerian culture then, you should enroll at an institution.
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by Slimsly100(f): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2019
donstan18:
The lady is just too beautiful for my liking.

Ayemi, temi bami!!!!
shocked shocked grin
Re: Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride by 9jaRealist: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Man, I'm not ready to go back and forth with you on this matter. If you believe there's a Nigerian culture then, you should enroll at an institution.

I notice that you hardly makes a post without ad hominem attacks. Is that part of your “Igbo culture”? undecided

Dude, like I said, Nigerian culture is a GENERIC term and because culture is evolutionary, our culture will continue to mutate (for example, your Igbo brethren no longer disposed of twins) and the longer we live together the more intertwined our cultures will become.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.