Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (64533 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by martineverest(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
posting of fibroids,tumors etc pics aren't mature at all
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by SouthSouth1914: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
freemanbubble:
How them doctor take dey manage eat meat self?

Meal is meal, work is work

3 Likes

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Estellie: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
KENTHAZ:
Tank God for D successful of D operation. Don't brag with it.
Which one con be "don't brag about it"??

Cut the girl some slack. These people sef... undecided
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by crackhouse(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
That's exactly what we want. Help humans and not making them to suffer.
Thanks to the foundation.
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by stagger: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
What is a Ghana-must-go bag doing in an operating room?
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by LordCenturion(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kendumazy:
I rejoice with her. Thank God for successful operation

U said thank god?, you in indeed successfully mad
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by donbenie(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
KENTHAZ:
Tank God for D successful of D operation. Don't brag with it.
Really,bragging with it?

I doubt you understand the meaning of bragging..
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Timisamd(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
adisabarber:
Wetin Ghana must go dey do inside theatre?
grin
grin your eye no dey rest
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Timisamd(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

your life is as worthless as a pieces of trashed table water cover...
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Erotex(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wow! God is great
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Satan66(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rexnegro:
thank You Jesus
It's Jesus that did the operation undecided
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Timisamd(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
The girl sef finr small ooo
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by princegeo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Damn! She's indeed a lucky lady.

By the way, there's a tumor at the jaw of the lifeless buhari, I call on his family, home and abroad, the cabals and his online media cow's to contribute money for his operation and also pray for him.

Yours sincerely
Jason.

Make I hear say buhari go gree go do operation
That old man Wey life dy sweet like a baby
Make the tumor tumor am wella for all the hardship he has caused on my fellow Nigerians
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by dammy207: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:

What concern God with this operation.
Praise be to doctors not God sorry.

Uk used ps3 hacked with free Fifa 19, Pes18, Gta V, call of duty, blur. with one free pad(brand new)

Just 35k only

Location Port Harcourt oil mill junction xtobest gameshop opposite first bank

Am in lag, let me give you 25k
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by WIDETHOUGHT: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:
Thanks to doctors, thanks to Science...

Thank you doctors, thanks you scientists

Praise thy doctors, praise the living doctors and scientists.

HERE COMES THE UNINTELLIGENT ATHEIST WHO'S ALSO CONFUSE

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by WIDETHOUGHT: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

JUST SO YOU KNOW, THE BIBLE UNEQUIVOCALLY STATED THAT WE SHOULD THANK GOD IN EVERY SITUATION; SURELY, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BACKUP WHY THE ALMIGHTY SHOULDN'T BE REVERED IN THIS CASE. IN CASE YOU FURTHERMORE WANT TO SHOW THE PINNACLE OF THE VACANCY IN YOUR HEAD AND THE ECHELON OF YOUR STUPIDITY, BRING IT ON BECAUSE AM READY TO CLEAR YOUR UNREASONABLE DOUBT. MOFO.

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Ronin06(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
You seems to be Uncle Ruckus
ictjobber:
Thanks to the white mans medicine...

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / Profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:

What concern God with this operation.
Praise be to doctors not God sorry.

Uk used ps3 hacked with free Fifa 19, Pes18, Gta V, call of duty, blur. with one free pad(brand new)

Just 35k only

Location Port Harcourt oil mill junction xtobest gameshop opposite first bank

In the end Lucifer will NEVER win the war... believe what u will!!!
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Lordkross(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
adisabarber:
Wetin Ghana must go dey do inside theatre?
grin

Lol! EYEZIK!

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:

What concern Lucifer here give what to Caesar what belongs to Ceaser and gives what to God what belongs to God

ok
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

Not the powerless Muslim or Christian gods cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by bjreal67(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman is overwhelmed with joy after undergoing a surgery to remove a tumor in her head which she had been carrying for eight years now.

According to the woman, the growth made her feel bad with low esteem as she tried to cover it up with different hairstyles.

Below is what the excited woman said after the successful surgery at Owo in Ondo state.

This is the best day of my life. I have carried this tumour in my head for about 8 years. It makes me feel bad with very low self esteem. All my hairstyles are made to cover this shame. I have been to plenty hospitals to no avail.

When I head there was free surgery coming to Owo I told myself my solution has come that whatever it takes I will register. I came in and I was thinking I was going to even pay for registration then alas!!! every thing was free. From my test to my surgery then my take home drugs.

Now I have a new face. I can expose my face and smile better.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/woman-undergoes-surgery-to-remove-tumour-in-her-head.html

Where is her new look ... Pisure pls
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by stanliwise(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

Thank you Jesus, Thank you Living Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Evince(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
she is very cute. wanna meet her
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Doctormarrvin: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:

Oga no na
There is free pad brand new.
Plus 320gb plus is hacked.
Plus UK used
Oga see the games no FIFA 18 Gta v.

If I sell 20k how much is used 320gb. Talk more of me that is paying shop rent
can you deliver to Benin city?
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by kernniejay(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Damn! She's indeed a lucky lady.

By the way, there's a tumor at the jaw of the lifeless buhari, I call on his family, home and abroad, the cabals and his online media cow's to contribute money for his operation and also pray for him.

Yours sincerely
Jason.

i know your fellow atikulated antelops will gather to masturbate with their "likes" on your senseless comment.
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by TRAVEL101(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
God bless you guy's (The team) for giving us Hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin. / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.