Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (64532 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Onliie(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Where the new face
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by DrTee1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman is overwhelmed with joy after undergoing a surgery to remove a tumor in her head which she had been carrying for eight years now.

According to the woman, the growth made her feel bad with low esteem as she tried to cover it up with different hairstyles.

Below is what the excited woman said after the successful surgery at Owo in Ondo state.

This is the best day of my life. I have carried this tumour in my head for about 8 years. It makes me feel bad with very low self esteem. All my hairstyles are made to cover this shame. I have been to plenty hospitals to no avail.

When I head there was free surgery coming to Owo I told myself my solution has come that whatever it takes I will register. I came in and I was thinking I was going to even pay for registration then alas!!! every thing was free. From my test to my surgery then my take home drugs.

Now I have a new face. I can expose my face and smile better.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/woman-undergoes-surgery-to-remove-tumour-in-her-head.html

That's Rev. Dr Martina Ariyo of St. Louis Hospital, Owo , Ondo State - in the picture.

I can't identify the surgeon however.

These are some of the very many needs for medical services that Nigerian practitioners handle - and they are all emigrating now...

It is well.
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by LordCenturion(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
webizone:
You are forcing me to ask, what of the Quran?

The Quran is a copycat of Bible, the Quran copied the tradition and culture of Hebrew people, but they just add a little bit of their own traditions in other to look lika a complete book,.. There is nothing special about bible, the meaning of Bible is book,bible is a translation of book in Greek language.... Just go and study the book of OtemAtum u will understand better
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:
Thanks to doctors, thanks to Science...

Thank you doctors, thanks you scientists

Praise thy doctors, praise the living doctors and scientists.

NB: for those of you qoating me, I don't know why are you guys and pained and willing ecause am praising doctors and scientists, don't u know that they are gods?, any human that can do wonders should be praise, not Jesus christ that have long dead during the time of homo erectus, if u don't have believe in them or u can't praise them, don't go for medical check up when u are sick or take any medicine, please keep praying...., let me tell u something, bible are just deceiving, it was a book that was written since the time of homo erectus and has gone through many modifications for millions of years, even the murderer king James also edit it, the book is full of blood, killings, errors, lies and deceits

Jesus Christ of Nazareth is real whether you believe it or not. Receive Him and be saved. May God open your eyes of understanding
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by chimeziedickson: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Woow.......Big congrats
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Timisamd(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

It solve everything, if u want, forward Ur emails address, it will change Ur life forever, even the way u will be seeing things will be different.. It was written by OtemAtum, its not that he writes them by himself,even it corrects more errors in the bible
well am not again talking about bible....
Have you read quantum mechanics ?
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

Am more intelligent than yeoshua the homo erectus who has long dead, if u are not comfortable with it or u can't praise the doctors and scientists,please stop going for medical check up or taken any medicine when u are sick, just go to Ur pastors, Ur saviours to keep praying for u or u should just keep praying... Ode
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

Am more intelligent than yeoshua the homo erectus who has long dead, if u are not comfortable with it or u can't praise the doctors and scientists,please stop going for medical check up or taken any medicine when u are sick, just go to Ur pastors, Ur saviours to keep praying for u or u should just keep praying... Ode
EVEN WITH THE LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE YOU'VE CLAIMED, YOU STILL CAN'T ACCURATELY ASSEMBLE ENGLISH WORDS. I'LL DO YOU THE FAVOUR TO EDUCATE YOUR DOWNCASTED INTELLECT. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE "that has long died or has long been dead". Correct your blunder first before you brag. Empty vessel
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

So, why are u pained because am praising doctors and scientists, don't u know that they are gods?, any human that can do wonders should be praise, not Jesus christ that have long dead during the time of homo erectus, if u don't have believe in them or u can't praise them, don't go for medical check up when u are sick or take any medicine, please keep praying...., let me tell u something, bible are just deceiving, it was a book that was written since the time of homo erectus and has gone through many modifications for millions of years, even the murderer king James also edit it, the book is fool of blood, killings, errors, lies and deceits
I WON'T MAKE FURTHER EFFORTS TO HAVE YOU ON THE TRACK YOU NEED TO BE, YOU CAN PERISH WITH YOUR IGNORANT FOR ALL I CARE. IT'S FULL AND NOT FOOL, I CAN'T KEEP CORRECTING YOU.
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by LordCenturion(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
EVEN WITH THE LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE YOU'VE CLAIMED, YOU STILL CAN'T ACCURATELY ASSEMBLE ENGLISH WORDS. I'LL DO YOU THE FAVOUR TO EDUCATE YOUR DOWNCASTED INTELLECT. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE "that has long died or has long been dead". Correct your blunder first before you brag. Empty vessel
I can sense that u are a great teacher, thanks for correction, use it to collect brutish visa and PhD in UK , u are a fool, typing in rubbish with capital letters,I can sense that u don't want poverty to leave u, so, u will die ignorant
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by LordCenturion(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
I WON'T MAKE FURTHER EFFORTS TO HAVE YOU ON THE TRACK YOU NEED TO BE, YOU CAN PERISH WITH YOUR IGNORANT FOR ALL I CARE. IT'S FULL AND NOT FOOL, I CAN'T KEEP CORRECTING YOU.

Who is an ignorant between me and u, u better get a life, because I can sense that u ready to fight for toothless god because he's no where to be found,he can speak not see, he's not exist right now, am 100% sure of that, please stop quoting me
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by WIDETHOUGHT: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordCenturion:

Who is an ignorant between me and u, u better get a life, because I can sense that u ready to fight for toothless god because he's no where to be found,he can speak not see, he's not exist right now, am 100% sure of that, please stop quoting me
IN THREE WEEKS YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER SAID ALL OF THIS ABOUT GOD, UNLESS HE DOESN'T EXIST AS YOU CLAIMED BUT FOR WHAT I KNOW, HE DOES AND BE READY FOR WHAT'S COMING. IF YOU MUST KNOW, I USED TO BE MORE THAN YOU'RE BUT I'VE BEEN CONVINCED NOT BY ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF. BYE FOR NOW
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Zoroaster: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
IN THREE WEEKS YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER SAID ALL OF THIS ABOUT GOD, UNLESS HE DOESN'T EXIST AS YOU CLAIMED BUT FOR WHAT I KNOW, HE DOES AND BE READY FOR WHAT'S COMING. IF YOU MUST KNOW, I USED TO BE MORE THAN YOU'RE BUT I'VE BEEN CONVINCED NOT BY ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF. BYE FOR NOW
nothing will happen
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by LordCenturion(m): 1:29am On Mar 07, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:

Mr man, I didn't argue with u that there is no God, have I?,NO,there is GOD almighty, there greatest Light, the universe itself,he's not a jealous God like jehovah or Allah or Zeus or Atum etc, he doesn't have favourite tribe(s),he doesn't ask any tribe to kill another tribes,he doesn't interfare in earth affairs because there are trillions types of earth in the universe where other aliens duels, which are very far form our solar system, only those that are technologically advanced can travel from one solar system to another, but here on earth, we haven't reach that level,there are many aliens people that have discovered our earth but once their near our solar system, they make their jets to disappear that a naked human eyes can not see or our satellites, I even hear that some aliens will make themselves known to us between year 2023 and 2028,according to some people, they said they will teach us how to travel from one galaxy to another,we can't even travel from one solar system to another not to talk of travelling to galaxies, we can only explore other planets within our solar system, this God am talking about doesn't speak to humans because everything in the universe represents him, because he's universe and universe is him,if humans commits a terrible sins against another, the nature (earth) can dealt with the person,this God doesn't create us to worship but to learn and to explore, discover in other to make the earth a better place to leave, whites are already fulfilling it.... If u want to learn more and know exactly how u ended up in worshiping yahweh and how Jesus was homo erectus and how homo sapiens was created, give me Ur email and I will forward the writtens to u, when whites discover the book, it will be a breakthrough to them and answer the questions they are looking for, have u asked yourself why there are more than 5000 religions on earth, even if THE GREATEST LIGHT was all humans to worship him,he will create one religion without any confusion, have u ask yourself how some humans believe in some gods like Zeus, atom, RA,hades, odin, vishnu, budah etc, have u ask yourself how some humans believe their existence in the past because there is no way humans can form them and started worshiping them if they haven't exist in the past..

1 Like

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by stanliwise(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
LordCenturion:

Mr man, I didn't argue with u that there is no God, have I?,NO,there is GOD almighty, there greatest Light, the universe itself,he's not a jealous God like jehovah or Allah or Zeus or Atum etc, he doesn't have favourite tribe(s),he doesn't ask any tribe to kill another tribes,he doesn't interfare in earth affairs because there are trillions types of earth in the universe where other aliens duels, which are very far form our solar system, only those that are technologically advanced can travel from one solar system to another, but here on earth, we haven't reach that level,there are many aliens people that have discovered our earth but once their near our solar system, they make their jets to disappear that a naked human eyes can not see or our satellites, I even hear that some aliens will make themselves known to us between year 2023 and 2028,according to some people, they said they will teach us how to travel from one galaxy to another,we can't even travel from one solar system to another not to talk of travelling to galaxies, we can only explore other planets within our solar system, this God am talking about doesn't speak to humans because everything in the universe represents him, because he's universe and universe is him,if humans commits a terrible sins against another, the nature (earth) can dealt with the person,this God doesn't create us to worship but to learn and to explore, discover in other to make the earth a better place to leave, whites are already fulfilling it.... If u want to learn more and know exactly how u ended up in worshiping yahweh and how Jesus was homo erectus and how homo sapiens was created, give me Ur email and I will forward the writtens to u, when whites discover the book, it will be a breakthrough to them and answer the questions they are looking for, have u asked yourself why there are more than 5000 religions on earth, even if THE GREATEST LIGHT was all humans to worship him,he will create one religion without any confusion, have u ask yourself how some humans believe in some gods like Zeus, atom, RA,hades, odin, vishnu, budah etc, have u ask yourself how some humans believe their existence in the past because there is no way humans can form them and started worshiping them if they haven't exist in the past..
you're hallucinating, which story book did you read all this from? grin
You speak like a child.
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by LordCenturion(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2019
stanliwise:
you're hallucinating, which story book did you read all this from? grin
You speak like a child.

Am not hallucinating, I know what am saying and it's not a story book, it's more than that, it explains what bible and Quran couldn't explain better, Quran, Bible and other religion books have only 2% of truth, while this one is 99%,if u are doubting, just forward Ur email to me then I will forward it to u, it can take u up to 2 years before u could finish it if u are reading it everyday, but it will change Ur perspectives forever... Out of 7.5 billion earth population,not up to 1% has read this book and find the real truth, by the time u read up to 4 pages, u will deeply confused... Just forward Ur email if u want it and u are gonna read it... Thanks
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by stanliwise(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2019
LordCenturion:

Am not hallucinating, I know what am saying and it's not a story book, it's more than that, it explains what bible and Quran couldn't explain better, Quran, Bible and other religion books have only 2% of truth, while this one is 99%,if u are doubting, just forward Ur email to me then I will forward it to u, it can take u up to 2 years before u could finish it if u are reading it everyday, but it will change Ur perspectives forever... Out of 7.5 billion earth population,not up to 1% has read this book and find the real truth, by the time u read up to 4 pages, u will deeply confused... Just forward Ur email if u want it and u are gonna read it... Thanks
Stanliwise@gmail.com
Let me see this so-called book
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by LordCenturion(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2019
stanliwise:
Stanliwise@gmail.com
Let me see this so-called book

Done.

Make sure you read everything, then come and give me feedback maybe next year..

Thanks
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by bumpercj: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
congratulation to you my sister
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman is overwhelmed with joy after undergoing a surgery to remove a tumor in her head which she had been carrying for eight years now.

According to the woman, the growth made her feel bad with low esteem as she tried to cover it up with different hairstyles.

Below is what the excited woman said after the successful surgery at Owo in Ondo state.

This is the best day of my life. I have carried this tumour in my head for about 8 years. It makes me feel bad with very low self esteem. All my hairstyles are made to cover this shame. I have been to plenty hospitals to no avail.

When I head there was free surgery coming to Owo I told myself my solution has come that whatever it takes I will register. I came in and I was thinking I was going to even pay for registration then alas!!! every thing was free. From my test to my surgery then my take home drugs.

Now I have a new face. I can expose my face and smile better.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/woman-undergoes-surgery-to-remove-tumour-in-her-head.html
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2019
shocked
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by xenastar(f): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Shut up

WIDETHOUGHT:
JUST SO YOU KNOW, THE BIBLE UNEQUIVOCALLY STATED THAT WE SHOULD THANK GOD IN EVERY SITUATION; SURELY, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BACKUP WHY THE ALMIGHTY SHOULDN'T BE REVERED IN THIS CASE. IN CASE YOU FURTHERMORE WANT TO SHOW THE PINNACLE OF THE VACANCY IN YOUR HEAD AND THE ECHELON OF YOUR STUPIDITY, BRING IT ON BECAUSE AM READY TO CLEAR YOUR UNREASONABLE DOUBT. MOFO.
Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by xenastar(f): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2021
I have been searching for a fellow humanist all my life. Would you marry me? wink

LordCenturion:

Re: 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics by Bundle002(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Glory be to the almighty almighty God. The forever one and only God. He has done miracle in my life and am still waiting for a life changing one I asked from him . ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin. / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.