Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Boss And I (episode 15) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I (episode 15) (670 Views)

The Boss And His Employee (18+) / My Boss And I (episode 1) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I (episode 15) by koksy4all: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Abigail: I was shocked when I saw my Mrs peter on the floor in a pool of blood. I rushed towards her and tried to bring her back but she was gone already ( sobs )
Mr Johnson and Mr peter grabbed me and said if I should tell anyone about this then I will end up like Mrs peter. Ive been living in that fear all my life till I met Olivia. I made friend with her but could not tell her what I knew cos I was scared. But one thing I was avoiding was to see Olivia die.
My boss found out I was moving with me, he sent this Man here to go kill me. ( points at CJ)
Judge: pls Mr CJ kindly come up here to come testify.
Mr Johnsons lawyer : OBJECTION MY LORD
Judge : OVER RULED
MR Johnson his wife and Mr peter panicked.
CJ entered the booth and started testifying
CJ: My name is Clement John, I dont care if I end up getting arrested for my past life but I'm happy knowing this girl ( points at Abigail)
Mr peter called me that noon that he has a job for me, which I gladly Came. I got to his house and he gave me this girl to go kill. When I got to Where I was to kill her, she cried and said some words that really touched me. I could not kill her, so I took her to my house and went to the Mr peter telling him that ive killed Abigail. While Abigail was with me, she told me all that happened in the Johnson's house and the peters. I told her justice would be served. So today we decided to go get them arrested but when we got to the Johnson's house we met their Annabel who told us that her parents went to Court. So we decided to come here so as to tell everyone who this people are..
I know y'all are saying why am I believing what Abigail told me, when I'm not living with them. That's why I came with a witness who actually lives with them. Their own daughter Annabel Johnson ( points at the door and a policeman walked in holding Annabel)
Mr Johnson and his wife stood up on seeing their daughter,
Mr Johnson : what nonsense is this, you can't bring an Eight Years old to court.
His wife screamed Annie!!!! leave my baby out of this... ( looks at CJ and Abigail ) runs towards them to go fight but was held back by policemen.
Mrs Johnson: God will punishRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Allow Female Fans To Grab And Kiss His Pr*ck On Stage (watch Video) / Once Upon A Time: They Were Lovers, Now Enemies. / Why It Seems Nigeria Girls Are Boring To Chat With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.