Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' (29232 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by akdjr(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wonderful submission! I am only referring to the two top political parties.
Christophorus:

You are correct sir, but not absolutely! I can bet there were one or two political parties in the just concluded elections who had no rigging plans. And a time will come that these parties with true integrity (not bubu's kind) will overflood the choice sheet of Nigerians
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Christophorus(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
True true true
akdjr:
Wonderful submission! I am only referring to the two top political parties.
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Old man looking for something to eat so he aligns with the monster that’s depriving his people of ther future. Look at them looking like two homos*exual lovers. Isn’t it 14yrs in jail if you frolick with another man in public.
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:
I pray I don't associate with any group or profession that will make me this bitter and hateful against someone for life...

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Damilaresammy: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
He is the photographer for all the picture just look it up closely he took those selfies too
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Gandollar(f): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
RoyalUc:
I pray I don't associate with any group or profession that will make me this bitter and hateful against someone for life...
Why do you think buhari is dying slowly? The hatred in that man's soul is enormous.
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by ihatesycophant(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fayose has over-bloated Lere's account that he now becomes the tail between his legs. Tomorrow the song may change when account is no more fat. We know their type. Reno has not changed because of the gene of Biafra in him. Hate filled gene.
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Gandollar(f): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Old man looking for something to eat so he aligns with the monster that’s depriving his people of ther future. Look at them looking like two homos*exual lovers. Isn’t it 14yrs in jail if you frolick with another man in public.
This one is green with envy. You are in sifia pains.
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Charmingrascal(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hatred and bitterness will eventually consume y'all. Association of thieves and losers
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by RoyalUc(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Why do you think buhari is dying slowly? The hatred in that man's soul is enormous.

By this, it will be safe to say that just as "
buhari is dying slowly" so are those full of hate for him too.

BTW, sometimes when I consider the way Buhari ignores him and FFK, I feel ashamed of myself because I wonder if I will be able to ignore them like that when I have the power to handle them
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:

The 1.7 million who voted Atiku are more Yoruba than you will ever be.
They made an independent choice and didn't vote based
on orders from above.

U dey mind those Egbiras. Anyone shouting Yoruba's are for APC is day dreaming. Last election still shock them.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by dheilaw1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
After the dude fayose don chop the kpekus of lere olayinkas wife.. aye le o ibosi o
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by dheilaw1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
After the dude fayose don chop the kpekus of lere olayinkas wife.. aye le o ibosi o[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by Okoroawusa: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
He faked his death n told the bloggers to carry the news abi?

Una go tire las las...
Re: Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' by stieyven(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
slivertongue:
yes ooo na their life go suffer
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP File 5-Ground Petition, Resuscitate Certificate Scam Against Buhari / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.